Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one starting P2 today I need some motivation

Wink Any one starting P2 today I need some motivation

My first round I did pretty good but it is hard for me to be sucessful in any other round....I tried another two times after it and it was a epic fail i was taking the drops but kinda eating regular smh....BUt this time will be my second offcial round and I want to do this full round without cheating at all...I want to try and do a full 23 days and if I am doing great then try and go for 30 or more days...I am going to try and have the same will power i had the first time and stop waisting my drops....Wish me luck guys :-)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx
    I'm starting today as well. It's my first load day. I did a round last October and lost 15 lbs on hHcg. I gained it all back though by not following through with P3.This time I am doing the injections and intend to stick to it. Good luck!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Hi I have been loading is weekend and start VLCD On Monday morning. This is my second round. First round I lost weight and was happy with the loss. This time round I need to be more strict with myself especially when I get to P3. As I want to lose double what I lost last round. I will have to get a converter, because here in Australia we use kilograms not pounds.
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]

Hi ladies!

Today is Day #1 for VLCD. Wish me luck, and good luck to both of you!!!!
    Diana
    35 years old
    Start weight 167

Load Day #1 - 7/19 - 169 pds
    Load Day #2 - 7/20 - 171.2 pds
    Load Day #3 - 7/21 - 170.2 pds
    VLCD Day #1 - 171.2 pds
    VLCD Day #2 - 170.4 pds
    VLDD Day #3 - 169.2 pds
    VLCD Day #4 - 168.4 pds
    VLCD Day #5 - 167 pds
    VLCD Day #6 - 166.6 pds

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie101 View Post
    Hi I have been loading is weekend and start VLCD On Monday morning. This is my second round. First round I lost weight and was happy with the loss. This time round I need to be more strict with myself especially when I get to P3. As I want to lose double what I lost last round. I will have to get a converter, because here in Australia we use kilograms not pounds.
    Ehhh, id just post it in kg. a lot of the ladies do! They can multiply your weight in kg by 2.2 if they want to know the pounds value.

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    R2-P2-drops
    Hi Ladies,

This is my first time with hcg. today I start VLC. hoping to gain support from buddies.
    after 2 days of loading..I gained 3 lbs. I know its normal but, ugh! my highest weight ever in my life
    not a good feeling.
    I hope this works. :/

R/P/M
    Rd1,Ph2,Patches
    Dawn I am with you. VLCD1 for me. I gained 5 pounds on my 2 load days and I am so depressed. This is the highest I have weighed Can't wait to start seeing the pounds drop off I am determined to get through this. Good luck to you and everyone else. We can do this!!

R/P/M
    R2-P2-drops
    Yes we can!! Is this your first time trying?
    Let's keep in touch .. I'm new to forums as far as weight loss goes.
    Could use a buddy ;-)

R/P/M
    Rd1,Ph2,Patches
    Yes this is my first time trying. I have a friend who did the injections and had amazing results. I am doing the patches. So far so good today, minimal hunger.

I am a little late joining in discussion. Back for Round 2. I completed Round 1 at 198.2 and stabilized between 198-199 (for a loss of Round 1-26.8). I decided to reload on July 15 & 16 and my load weight was 204.5. My 1st weigh in on Tuesday July 24th I lost 10.0 so down to 194.5 - so stoked!! Can't wait to weigh in again next Tuesday, July 31, 2012. I can't bear the daily weigh-in torture - seeing the .2, .4 or 1.0...give me HUGE numbers...those I can live with. My goal is to go the full round of 40 days and release another 25-30lbs. Happy releasing to all!! Rock this round out - and stay faithful - you will be happy you did!!
    Round 1 - May 1, 2012
    Load Weight - 225/End Weight: 198.2
    Total Released: 26.8

Round 2 - July 17, 2012
    Load Weight: 204.5/End Weight: 181
    Total Released: 23.5

**Did a chicken thigh correction day in October 2012
    and weight drop to 179!

Lowest weight May 2014 - 175.2

Summer 2014-bad eating!!!! Gained 20lbs!!!
    November 2014 returning to HCG to stop madness!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast