Popular Pages

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting phase 2 today

R/P/M
    R3/P2 Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ladies,

VLCD 8 today. I gained .6lbs yesterday and then today lost -.8 so I lost a total of 7.6lbs my first week. Not quite what I was hoping for but I'll take it!! My TOM is coming in 4 days and I usually cannot lose weight the week before so I'm just glad the scale is still moving! Also, I have been starting to go to the tanning bed and I got a little red so not sure if that has anything to do with my weight loss.

Losingit221, I am also going to have to do a planned interruption around the same time as you. We are going to an All-inclusive in Mexico April 18-26th. I figure I'll stop taking HCG on the 16 and 17th while maintaining my VLCD. As soon as I'm back from vacation, I'll resume my HCG and VLCD and continue on.

Sounds like everyone is doing great! I have also had insomnia and I got so desperate one night that I downloaded a weight loss hypnosis app called "Lose Weight" I have been playing it to put me to sleep! It's actually worked pretty well!

R/P/M
    R2/P3 started May 10
    Thanks so much for the support ladies, very kind of you!

alluj it does sound like you were in for a rough detox! I hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm going to have to download that hypnosis app lol, very good idea

Ugh well I am up .8 today. Learned my lesson!!!

Once the inflammation weight is lost, I usually lose .5 lbs a day all throughout a round. The only true stalls I've had I believe were from trying to eat things like fatfree cottage cheese.
    I'm doing a 30day round, but am going to order a 2000iu vial today just in case when the time comes and I feel up to another week or so, I can keep going.

R/P/M
    Round2 Phase2
    Blog Entries
    morning all. Vlcd 5 today, down .2

Nothing new or interesting to report for me. Yesterday I over did it with hamburger meat so I skipped my fruits which I missed cause I need the sugar.
    I have meetings tomorrow for work, lunch will be served, not worried about it cause I'm sure there will be some sort of protein or salad option, there always is.

Losses are slowing down as expected...not a big deal. I think I'm doing OK this round because I'm mentally in a place where I know my changes in diet are permanent. Like I'm not hungry or craving bad food cause I know there is no way I'll be eating like that anymore EVER. Last round my mindset was, "you'll be able to have that in p4" type of thing, which is what caused me to gain all the weight back. Anyway guys hope your all doing well

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Easy HCG Drops
    Hi, All.
    Cheeky, what kind of potassium do you take? I went on Amazon, and there are about 800 kinds!

I'm feeling better today ... not as light-headed and exhausted, so I'm hoping everyday gets better.

LosingIt221, I'm with you on the "no more bad foods" mindset. It's certainly easier said than done, but it's very doable. As I mentioned in an earlier post, there was a time, for many years, when I stayed away from junk (except for artificial sweeteners!). I also worked out regularly. Three years ago, I developed shingles for about six weeks. To be honest, they were less uncomfortable than was the medicine. They gave me too high a dose for my size, so it made me pretty sick, About a week after I was shingles-free, I got the flu for a couple of weeks. As a result of all of this, I probably lost about 20-25 pounds. I'm 5'5" and was down to around 100 pounds. So, I had to put weight back on. For whatever reason, instead of doing so with healthy foods, I skewed more toward yummy, junk food (as well as healthy food). So, i put back on the weight and then some. As a result, I programmed myself to crave sugar, fat, and carbs, and I realized I needed to get back to my old ways. So, here I am. But I agree that once you make up your mind to give that stuff up, you can (after detoxing with a program like hcg). Everyday, I feel myself getting back to my old mindset.

And I think that hypnosis app is going to get some business from this group!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Oh I plan on going back to my low carb ways when done with HCG- my body does not do well on carbs- I have found with low carb I can have the occasional treat without gaining.
    Not sure how long I am going for- a lot depends on the weight loss- I can do up to 42-43 days before I have to stop. However so much just depends on what I am losing and the will power!

Well, considering I was surrounded by pizza and ice cream (with ALL the fixings, for the 8 girls we had spending the night!) last night, I'm pretty proud of myself for avoiding all that. I just had my shrimp and cucumber, and tons of sparkling water with Rootbeer stevia (helps me sooo much when I have those cravings for something sweet, lol). I even forgot to eat my strawberries that I had ready. Oh well, I froze them for later, so maybe I'll have a strawberry/lemon smoothie tonight after dinner - YUM!

On the plus side, I did lose .6 lbs in the process, so it's all good . This week begins the slowdown on weightloss though, so not looking forward to that after a great first week of losses, but I'll cope with just pushing through to the end. Not too sure when that will be just yet. Anticipating at least 30 days, as I don't do well on shorter rounds when I reach P3 - so I'm in it to win it this time!

Have a great hump-day everyone, and keep your head up - we're one day closer to our goals!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Never before has 10 almonds been so satisfying- was just craving sweets like crazy so opted to cheat with 10 almonds- it did the trick and no more craving- still a cheat but better than a sugar spike!!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ: began loading 3/21/14; R1/P2/SubQ: began loading 9/12/11
    ailuj94-I take one Nature's Way potassium chelate capsule each morning, which is 99mg. No more lethargy!
    R1
    Day 1 (1st day of loading): 148
    Day 2 (2nd day of loading): 147.8
    Week 1 (VLCD5): 142.8
    Week 2 (VLCD12): 137.8
    Week 3 (VLCD19): 136
    Day 22 (VLCD20): 135.4
    Day 23 (VLCD21): 134
    Day 24 (VLCD22): 134 *last injection day
    Day 25 (VLCD23): 134
    Day 26 (VLCD24): 133.4
    Day 27 (VLCD25): 133.2
    Last Day of Phase 3: 133

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Morning all! I'm down another .4 this morning!

Sybilize - funny how you're brain works and now 10 almonds feel like a cheat! You probably shouldn't worry too much though. I some times will eat nuts during p2 when there is nothing else at hand if I unexpectedly am out longer than planned and usually see no gains from it. Definitely better than cheating with a brownie!

Izus - That's a tremendous job to be around pizza and ice cream and not give in! And I'm with you on the slow down. I know that we're still losing and losing at a much faster pace than anything else we could do, but would still love to be losing at least a pound a day!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by yfragile View Post
    Morning all! I'm down another .4 this morning!

Sybilize - funny how you're brain works and now 10 almonds feel like a cheat! You probably shouldn't worry too much though. I some times will eat nuts during p2 when there is nothing else at hand if I unexpectedly am out longer than planned and usually see no gains from it. Definitely better than cheating with a brownie!

Izus - That's a tremendous job to be around pizza and ice cream and not give in! And I'm with you on the slow down. I know that we're still losing and losing at a much faster pace than anything else we could do, but would still love to be losing at least a pound a day!
    Oh I never worry about ten almonds. My body was obviously saying "hey I need something". Weighing myself weekly eliminates the issues of feeling guilty- which is good. Today should be more sane and I am going to the gym as well so looking forward to that as the weather sucks today.

I give credit to anyone that has to sit around pizza and French fries and not cheat! With me it's French fries- I stare at them but dare not take one!