Popular Pages

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting R2 in August.. anyone else?

R/P/M
    R2 / P3 / Rx HCG Sublingual

Cool Starting R2 in August.. anyone else?

Just bought my HCG and plan to spend August doing my second round. Spent my first round shadowing the forum and having creepy vivid dreams about food (o - o). Would be fun to have a buddy to follow along with. this should be, im hoping, my final round. wish me luck! I look forward to following everyone else along the way!
    Last edited by midievil; July 29th, 2012 at 03:12 AM.

come to this post... August the 1st Loaders??
    Last edited by Slim2None; July 30th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
    One day at a time Round 4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHcg
    I started to load on July 29th and started Round 1 of P2 on August 2nd. I am really hoping to loose 25 lbs by August 28th. I hope this is realistic and I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. So far it has been challenging but I am Going to hang in there and stick with it. I have a wedding to go to in September and am not sure if I will be able to go all 40 days . I am using the homeopathic HCG. Before I loaded I was 184 and today I am down to 180

I have a wedding to go to on Aug. 26th. I started at 184, currently 178, about a week into it. I'd like to hit my goal weight before the New Year.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual
    Hi all! I'm loading today and Tuesday for Round 2. I lost 18 pounds on round one in April. I just returned from a cruise and gained three pounds. I'm hoping to lose 18 more and hit my goal weight of 130. Checking in every day on a forum helps keep me focused. I am very determined not to get side tracked and cheat or go off protocol this time. I've looked at my weight graphs and can see vividly where I slipped up and wasted precious days. Let's do ths ladies!!

Starting R2 in August.. anyone else?

I started R2 P1 on aug 12. I was in Disney World the week before so I ate a lot of fattening, sugary, yummy food. I'm on p2 day2, down 4.1 lbs. My goal is 20 lbs. I lost 15 lbs in R1. I think I'm going to walk/jog on the treadmill during p2 this time to see if it boosts any losses.
    Last edited by Jenm1985; August 15th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Omni Drops
    I started R2P1 on August 12th also. I loaded on Sunday and Monday. I lost like 1lb on day 1 (which was yesterday). I could not weigh myself this morning.. I was dressed and had to leave at 6:45am (too early). I lost 46lbs on round 1 but I went 45 days. I most likely will have 1 more round to go after this. I am going to love to watch your progress. This time I am doing a treadmill .. I only swam on my 1st round and stroll walking.

46lbs! Thats awesome! On r1 I lost 15lbs (26 days). On a normal diet that would be fantastic but I was disappointed. I wanted to lose at least 20lbs. And I gained some back (I'll admit I ate some pretty bad stuff after p3). I'm only doing 26 days this time too. I did about 25 mins on the tread mill last night. Just a light jog, nothing too intense. I lost 1.3 this morning. 5.4lbs so far. I'm a little worried abt tom morning. I skipped 1 veggie and 1 fruit and I had a packet of regular ketchup with my mini meatloaf. So we will see!

And I tried drinking crystal light today. A little experiment to see if it does anything. I get really bored with plain water and my lemon stevia hasn't arrived yet.

R/P/M
    R2 / P3 / Rx HCG Sublingual
    Welcome all! It's great to see you guys pick up on this thread.. I've been trolling/conversing in a different thread because I didn't think anyone would come to this one lol. I read that you can do light exercise if you like but that the idea with the diet is that it resets your metabolism at your bodies' resting state. So that when you move on to p3/p4 and when you aren't working out or you stop working out you wont gain weight. I can say that after my first round and after I stabilized never have I been able to maintain my weight without constant activity.. and I didn't work out nearly as much as I did before HCG. I'm sure the change in foods helps too. Eating a diet higher in protein speeds up the metabolism but I think it's a little bit more then that with HCG.

Jenm1985: I get really bored with everything on P2 lol. I was feeling super crummy a few days ago and couldn't eat or anything. I had a constant headache, nausea, and fatigue. then I read those are the side effects of so much fat being released into your blood stream and fat holds toxins.. so to drink lots and lots of water.. so now I guzzly water even though I'm sick of it.. but now I don't feel sick or crummy anymore. If I had to feel that way the whole round I don't think I could do it.. but now I feel fine but just have to eat plain foods. I think I can deal with it.. I have before.

My first round I went 24 days and lost 25 lbs. then stabilized 5 lbs above that. I'm hoping to lose another 20 to 25 lbs this round. I seem to be making the same kind of progress as before so hopefully it'll work out. I don't really want to extend my round beyond that but will if I have to.

Hope everyone is doing well with their losses and feeling good. and thanks for joining the thread!