Popular Pages

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Round May 4/5 Need Buddies

started loading day 1 today & it was hard to eat so much. i feel like i havent eaten enough. what foods should i eat more of for loading day 2 and better results during the VLCD days?

Does anyone take antacids or betaine hcl on p2? I'm having some bad indigestion (especially at night) and I'd like to take something for it. I'm burping constantly and woke up with a hurtful bloated tummy. Can anyone help?

Also - do probiotics help on the diet?

Welcome moshi! I've read that it's important to eat lots of fat during p1. Things like nuts, cheese, avocados, butter, etc. I did high fat things and also lots of sugar cause I love chocolate and I had a headache during the first few days of p2.

CottonTop I haven't taken antacids but if you need them I'd take them. Heartburn or tummy trouble hurts like a b!tch I had heartburn for three months straight during my pregnancy and it was yucky. I'm not sure about probiotics, hopefully more expereinced members will weigh in here. What form are they in?

Yesterday I increased my dose from 150 to 175. I didn't feel hungry at all so if that stays I'm going to continue this dose. I tried a little experiment and did six servings of acv yesterday. I lost a pound, .2 over the previous day's losses, but I also exercised and skipped fruit. I changed too many things to know which one made a difference, lol. Tom should be leaving soon so I'm hoping that my losses will be even better.

Gotta take pictures and weekly measurements today. Anyone else doing those?

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    well loading day 1 weight is 140 so that means i gained 2.2lbs. i hate seeing that number but i know it means i loaded well. i loaded up on nothing but fats yesterday.
    starting weight: 137.8
    load weight: 141.6 [+3.8]
    vlcd 2: 136.8 [-4.8!]
    vlcd 3: 135.4 [-1.4]

R/P/M
    R2P3
    Blog Entries
    Good morning and welcome week two for me. I actually had TOM start late last night and woke up to a .8 gain :-) I figured it was just around the corner though. So I'm still happy as last time it was a 2 pound gain. l I am pretty sure if it works out like last time I won't be actually losing for a couple days.
    I have never lost weight during TOM - I know some have but not me.. go figure.

I will be checking in tomorrow - for today I am doing a FFF day to see if that can get me losing again. At least the .8 I gained. I do know it is water retention and symptoms but still who wants to gain for any reason? Not me..

AT least I'm starting week two and the hardest part is behind me. Have a great Sunday everyone.
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonTopGirl View Post
    Also - do probiotics help on the diet?
    You should definitely take probiotics, preferably ones with live cultures and linings that don't dissolve until they reach your intestines. This is what I'm taking: Jarro-Dophilus + FOS. They have to be refrigerated to keep the cultures alive.

Also, you might want to consider taking digestive enzymes. This is especially true for anyone who has trouble eating lots of meat, or people who eat a lot of steak and beef.

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa415 View Post
    Yesterday I increased my dose from 150 to 175. I didn't feel hungry at all so if that stays I'm going to continue this dose. I tried a little experiment and did six servings of acv yesterday. I lost a pound, .2 over the previous day's losses, but I also exercised and skipped fruit. I changed too many things to know which one made a difference, lol. Tom should be leaving soon so I'm hoping that my losses will be even better.

Gotta take pictures and weekly measurements today. Anyone else doing those?
    I'm taking mine today also. I didn't last round but I wish I did since I went from a size 14 to a size 8. I plan on exercising also this round, but I'll be taking a protein recovery drink right after my workout. I also don't plan on a lot of cardio, mainly light lifting just to improve my muscle tone a little. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellep View Post
    Good morning and welcome week two for me. I actually had TOM start late last night and woke up to a .8 gain :-) I figured it was just around the corner though. So I'm still happy as last time it was a 2 pound gain. l I am pretty sure if it works out like last time I won't be actually losing for a couple days.
    I have never lost weight during TOM - I know some have but not me.. go figure.

I will be checking in tomorrow - for today I am doing a FFF day to see if that can get me losing again. At least the .8 I gained. I do know it is water retention and symptoms but still who wants to gain for any reason? Not me..

AT least I'm starting week two and the hardest part is behind me. Have a great Sunday everyone.
    Kelly
    what is FFF?
    starting weight: 137.8
    load weight: 141.6 [+3.8]
    vlcd 2: 136.8 [-4.8!]
    vlcd 3: 135.4 [-1.4]

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast