Popular Pages

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Round May 4/5 Need Buddies

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    I'm taking mine today also. I didn't last round but I wish I did since I went from a size 14 to a size 8. I plan on exercising also this round, but I'll be taking a protein recovery drink right after my workout. I also don't plan on a lot of cardio, mainly light lifting just to improve my muscle tone a little. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    wow 14-8 is amazing! i'm taking my measurements today & pictures as well. i want to work out too...but i'm scared to. lol. i don't want any gains or stalls.
    starting weight: 137.8
    load weight: 141.6 [+3.8]
    vlcd 2: 136.8 [-4.8!]
    vlcd 3: 135.4 [-1.4]

Wow Kahlan, 14-8! That is so inspiring! How long was your round?

MsKnitter

HCG Go!

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been lurking for months and ordered my supplies months ago but was waiting for the right time to start. I am glad I found this forum and thread. This is loading day 2 for me and I am scrounging trying to think of fatty foods to eat. Oddly, I get full really easily so I am trying to maximize my choices. So far Ben & Jerry's has kept me interested. I am a boredom/anxiety eater.

I am originally from NYC too btw! I live in So Cal now. I hope to move in a few years and explore another city. Hopefully one not so hot and trafficky.

R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    Okay, so here we go. R4. I'm cooking chicken now and have my baggies ready. I will start loading 5/8. See you all on the forums!
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

Hi MsKnitter and LakesideLinda. Welcome!

One thing I love about this diet is it forcing me to find ways to make simple food tasty in a healthy way. I had some steak for lunch with some sauteed onions (in a little chicken broth) and it was so supper yummy. Is there a limit to the size of onion? I have a ton of sauteed onions leftover and I'm wondering what quantity I should eat of them.

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKnitter View Post
    Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been lurking for months and ordered my supplies months ago but was waiting for the right time to start. I am glad I found this forum and thread. This is loading day 2 for me and I am scrounging trying to think of fatty foods to eat. Oddly, I get full really easily so I am trying to maximize my choices. So far Ben & Jerry's has kept me interested. I am a boredom/anxiety eater.

I am originally from NYC too btw! I live in So Cal now. I hope to move in a few years and explore another city. Hopefully one not so hot and trafficky.
    i also eat out of bordem/anxiety/depression/when i'm happy. basically an emotional eater. & binge eater. i think that's why i failed the first few times. hopefully i can get it under control this round!

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa415 View Post
    Hi MsKnitter and LakesideLinda. Welcome!

One thing I love about this diet is it forcing me to find ways to make simple food tasty in a healthy way. I had some steak for lunch with some sauteed onions (in a little chicken broth) and it was so supper yummy. Is there a limit to the size of onion? I have a ton of sauteed onions leftover and I'm wondering what quantity I should eat of them.
    can you come be my chef? LOL sounds yummy.

Sure vintagelife, anytime Just send me a plane ticket. I'm in CA.

Took my measurements today and I lost 8.25 inches, yay!

MsKnitter
    That's great! Congratulations!

R/P/M
    6/1/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa415 View Post
    Sure vintagelife, anytime Just send me a plane ticket. I'm in CA.

Took my measurements today and I lost 8.25 inches, yay!
    omg in a week?!

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast