Popular Pages

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: April P2 brings May P3

R/P/M
    R2/P3 started May 10
    This morning was 1.8 over LIW. Yesterday I ate half an avocado which I think may have been okay, but the roasted cauliflower I had for dinner gave me stomach pains pretty quickly after eating it & then gas...hmm!

Made some mayonnaise today with my bacon drippings. Started out in the food processor and it was not working, switched to my mom's new immersion blender and it turned out perfect! Oh how I love homemade mayonnaise...

And bulletproof coffee -- yes please! Loving it! I haven't added the butter yet, just using coconut oil so far.

How is everyone doing with the change in food quantity? I am only 4 days into P3 but really struggling with how much food I apparently need to be eating. I feel disgusting and every day feels like a loading day. After 7 weeks of feeling so good and clean and light on P2, shoveling all this heavy food into my face is NOT fun. if I ate to hunger I'd probably only be at 1000 calories. If my protein and fat needs are being met then I barely have room for any veggies. Advice?

I think I'm going to start my mornings off from here on out with protein shakes. Protein powder & a crap ton of kale/spinach. Just can't stand to eat so heavy in the morning.

Today was mostly just meat and fats, couldn't stomach much else...prepared to do a steak day tomorrow if my +1.8 creeps up to +2.0.

WOW Rhiannon!! Huge congrats that is the best!
    Last edited by tumbleweed; May 12th, 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon8404 View Post
    Hi All!

I was super sick yesterday, serious migraine + thowing up every hour or so. Feeling shaky, but better today. All that led me to be at LDW - 1.6, which I know will not stay that way once I actually have some food in my system and rehydrate.

I can't remember if I posted here or not, but I had a non-scale victory Friday. I purchased two pair of size 12 jeans. I haven't been a size 12 since 1996.
    Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R2/P1/HCG Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon8404 View Post
    Hi All!

I was super sick yesterday, serious migraine + thowing up every hour or so. Feeling shaky, but better today. All that led me to be at LDW - 1.6, which I know will not stay that way once I actually have some food in my system and rehydrate.

I can't remember if I posted here or not, but I had a non-scale victory Friday. I purchased two pair of size 12 jeans. I haven't been a size 12 since 1996.
    That is FANTASTIC Rhiannon!! Congratulations!!!

Starting weight=202.8
    Phase 2 Total Loss = -20.2
    VLCD28/LIW=182.6

R/P/M
    R2/P1/HCG Injections
    Happy Monday everyone! Still up and hanging right at LIW...hoping to see a drop tomorrow. Haven't added in much just trying to stabilize a little lower. However, I did find some almond and coconut flour so I may make some peanut butter cookies for after I get a drop in weight (I want that wiggle room in case it doesn't go over well). Feeling bloated and stuffed and my TOM is 6 days late now :-( hoping it shows up soon!!! I have about a week left til P4 but really don't have much desire to add in too much. The food here is actually making me feel better than I have in a long time - I don't get that midafternoon crash!

@Tumbleweed - I had a problem with the calories at first and still some days find it very hard to eat to "appropriate" calories. I do notice the days I short the calories my weight does waiver a little bit higher. I found a bunch of smaller meals works better so I don't feel sick with three big meals (I probably eat/snack about 6 times a day)

Starting weight=202.8
    Phase 2 Total Loss = -20.2
    VLCD28/LIW=182.6

R/P/M
    P2: 4/2/14 P3: 4/25/14, P4: 5/16/14
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzchevious1 View Post
    That is FANTASTIC Rhiannon!! Congratulations!!!
    Ditto!

Went to a bbq Saturday, no alcohol, no sugar/overt starches, but beer brat, rot.chicken, low carb cream/gluten free cheese dessert, a few edamame in a kale salad. Anyway shot up three pounds. Did a steak day and was back down today. Relieved.
    LDW: 143
    P3W3: 143.4
    P4W1: 142.0
    P4W2: 142.0
    P4W3: 142.8
    P4W4: 141.6
    P4W5: 142
    P4W6: 144
    P4W7: 142
    P4W8: vacation
    P4W9: 143.2
    P4W10: 144.8
    P4W11: 143.4

R2P3D13
    Up 1.8lbs from ldw

So excited that I didn't gain from my breakfast mishaps with cuban bread yesterday. I wont be trying that again.
    Going to try and make some oopsie bread to enjoy my burgers later for dinner.

Hope you all have a great day!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Looks like everyone is doing great, or has is under control with steak day. So good to hear that. Rhiannon, I know I already commented an another thread, but I am so happy for you about the new size pants...yippeeee....

I was up 2 lbs yesterday, but I think it was not eating enough on Mother's Day. Went to a party that didn't have my kind of food, except for a beef stew and I had some of that, but it was full of beans, so had to push those aside too....LOL...Anyway, I decided yesterday to add greek yogurt and blueberries and see how I do. I figured if I have to do steak day today as might as well have some good reason, and I am happy to report that I am down to 1.8 over LDW...so yogurt is back in my life with blueberries..yummmm...

Well, wishing everyone a great day!!!
    Started my HCG journey 6/2011 at 192.2 lbs
    Weight after loading 159.2
    Round 7 - 159.2-143.6 (-15.6)

R/P/M
    Injections
    My weight is slowly creeping up and steak day did nothing for it. Been sticking most to eating meat and low carb veggies. I also do a protein shake per my doctor- I'm on thyroid medication and also on HRT as I went into full blown menopause by my late 30's. My hormones are still low so hoping that the recent med adjustments will get the things back into a more normal swing as I am not over-eating, not eating sugar, not eating processed food, no wheat, no glutton and no cheating. The doctor also ran a food sensitivity test and waiting for results on that. I lost about 14 pounds on a 43 day of HCG and already in a week have watched the scale creep up despite avoid all sugars and starches. (I wont even touch fruit because of the sugar) I've been around 1200-1500 cal a day. It is just so depressing a times. And please don't say eat more- because I will gain. Been there, done that.
    VLCD Week 1: -10.6 pounds
    VLCD Week 2: -0.8 pounds
    VLCD Week 3: - 1.4 pounds
    VLCD week 4: -1.6 pounds

R/P/M
    R2/P3 started May 10
    Yesterday was a steak day after weighing in 3 lbs over LIW, could not believe I tucked away a whopping 28oz of steak...I expected to have leftovers but my body told me otherwise lol. I am down this morning to about 1 lb over LIW, hard to get the exact figure on that without a BM yet. Still not sure exactly what caused it..If it is a TOM related gain, as that is due in the next day or 2, would a steak day have worked? Hmm..well I am doing high protein and P2 veggies today. I really want to try avocado soon, I miss it so much.

Thanks Myzchevious, I will try more frequent eating!

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Tumbleweed, I have been able to enjoy avocados with this tuna salad recipe, which I eat in a romaine lettuce wrap. It's so delicious, quick and easy to make...yummy..

http://www.giverecipe.com/avocado-with-tuna.html

Also, I have noticed that bacon is not my friend. Maybe because of salt, so I have been making myself turkey sausage patties. I got a new recipe yesterday and it's awesome. I have it with two eggs for breakfast in the mornings. It calls for a tblsp of brown sugar, which I replaced with Truvia and it turned out great.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/turkey-...ast-sausage-2/

Thought I would share them here, since these are perfect P3 foods.

I am holding still at 1.8 lbs above. Enjoying my yogurt, still haven't added cheese, nuts, or anything really other than yogurt and blueberries....LOL I am really going slow this round.
    Started my HCG journey 6/2011 at 192.2 lbs
    Weight after loading 159.2
    Round 7 - 159.2-143.6 (-15.6)