Popular Pages

Thread: Benefiber

R/P/M
    R1P2 RX

Red face Benefiber

HI All,
    I'm 21 days into P3, stabilizing pretty well, I think-but the ol' BM's are few and far b/t...I was thinking of using Benefiber daily. I think it's made from a type of sugar though.. I take aloe vera/senna once a week, but I dont want to become to sensitive to it. I was thinking a big bowl of bran buds..I know its not P3, but it used to work for me years ago..
    any suggestions? (I've used smooth move tea, and others, but they aren't great for me)
    Height:5'5
    Dec 2014 150

R/P/M
    R2P2 RxHCG Sublingual
    I was thinking about Benefiber too. But I know you can take Physillium husk. You can get it at Trader Joe's or any other health store, Vitamin shop, or something. Probably GNC. So weird. On P2 I was so regular. I have pretty severe IBS, so it was a nice change to be regular for once!! But ever since I've been on P3, I've been having trouble going, which is so weird because I'm now eating fats again, and more food. I had to give myself an enema last night... TMI I know, but is what it is . Felt SOOO much better afterwards. So I'm thinking of starting physillium husk.

R/P/M
    R1P2 RX
    hey!! thats great, thanks-i think metimucel is physillium..I will try it! I bought a colonic groupon, maybe Ill use it..its starting to scare me a bit..I dont want to depend on supplements forever!
    thanks
    Height:5'5
    Dec 2014 150