:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries

Coco crack

Is coco crack supposed to be über biter/ gross ...? Or did I mess up

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw
    ?????-weight in the 25th of august (updated daily)

-Megan

I hated it lol. Well the FIRST time I tried it (after being deprived for 30 days on P2) I thought it was heaven. That wore off QUICKLY.

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Okay good I just tried a little on my finger and almost gaged to bad i used so much coconut oil ( so expensive)! I'd rather wait to have the real thing in 21 days

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Good thing I added coconut might be the only thing that... Saves that

did u use sweeter? I make a double batch and I like it just fine. I use 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, melt that in micro. To that I add 6 tablespoons of cocoa and two packets of equal. i pour it into a tupper ware oblong bowl and then place salted roasted almonds throughout and then freeze. The normal batch recipe i found was 3T coconut oil and 3T cocoa and sweetener as desired, but like i say i double that.

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Ya I used xyla or however you spell it the long way :/ Idn maybe I'm just not a fan it tastes okay where I added coconut but I wont make it again haha

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Did you put the xyla in the blender? I use a little xylitol put in the blender and some vanilla stevia. Well, I actually make a fudge with coconut oil and almond milk. Never could get the crack to turn out right.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    I made my first cocoa crack, and it set up in about 10 minutes. I used just coconut oil,cocoa and Stevia.Too much cocoa made it bitter. Next time I'll use half the cocoa. It was still nice to have something cocoa-y. I'm still transitioning off of P2, so I'll add some nuts in a week or so.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone I'll use less coco next time and ya I put it in my magic bullet to make it smaller