Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Best correction day for you??

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lynnwood, Washington, United States
    Posts
    126

    Best correction day for you??

    So there are lots of correction days floating around. I'm 3lbs over LiW so today is a correction day for me. I bought a roasted chicken yesterday and tore it apart so I would have it today if needed, and I do. So Im going to nibble it all day.

    I know some do egg days, full fat fate days and of course steak days. What kind of correction day gave you the best results, and how much did you drop in the day?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lilly818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/Rx SubQ- Last Round! 128 is the goal
    Posts
    675
    High protein days work for me. I haven't needed a correction really. LDW was 187 and then I dropped another 3 pounds during the last 3 vlcds without hormone. People said that weight would come back, but I actually dropped another 3 pounds during P3.

    BUT I've had alcohol (a lot lol) twice during P3, and I've been back up to 184 the next day. A high calorie high protein day drops me back down 3 pounds. The trick is to not eat ANY carbs, not even veggies. I only use HWC and butter during that day and eat eggs, meat, fish, chicken, and coffee and tea with coconut oil and HWC all day, about 2500 calories total, and I always get some cardio in. Even if it's just a 20 minute fast walk with my dog. It works for me

    It's great to know you have a recipe that works for correcting your body. I think that's the MOST important part of lifetime maintenance. Knowing that when you fall off the wagon you can get it back in check.
    R1- 2/6/12 217.2 R1 LDW- 184.2

    R2- 5/5 189.2 R2 LIW- 162.8

    R3- 8/20-10/15 174.0 R3 LIW- 146.2

    R 4- 1/1 - 3/1 LIW= 130.6

    R4- P3

    Week 1- 129.9-132.6
    Week 2- 130.8- 131.8
    Week 3- 131.6- 133.4

    R4 P4- Stable around 132-133

    Started 5:2 Diet 5/1/13 - Two 500 calories fast days per week








  3. #3
    Senior Member lexi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    R3P2 RX
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly818 View Post
    High protein days work for me. I haven't needed a correction really. LDW was 187 and then I dropped another 3 pounds during the last 3 vlcds without hormone. People said that weight would come back, but I actually dropped another 3 pounds during P3.

    BUT I've had alcohol (a lot lol) twice during P3, and I've been back up to 184 the next day. A high calorie high protein day drops me back down 3 pounds. The trick is to not eat ANY carbs, not even veggies. I only use HWC and butter during that day and eat eggs, meat, fish, chicken, and coffee and tea with coconut oil and HWC all day, about 2500 calories total, and I always get some cardio in. Even if it's just a 20 minute fast walk with my dog. It works for me

    It's great to know you have a recipe that works for correcting your body. I think that's the MOST important part of lifetime maintenance. Knowing that when you fall off the wagon you can get it back in check.
    Great way to look at it Lily! I think I will try this method if needed in the future.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lynnwood, Washington, United States
    Posts
    126
    Well I did just chicken yesterday- though I dipped in ranch for dinner. Down 2lbs and back in the window (barely).

  5. #5
    Senior Member talkinlikeateen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    R/P/M
    Round 5/Phase 2/hHCG Pellets
    Posts
    382
    Blog Entries
    10
    FFF days all the way. Lowest I've seen is 1.4 loss, highest was 2.2; I usually average about a 1.6 loss each time. Steak days only give me about .6 loss, and high protein days yield no results. I've never done an egg day, but I can't see that it'd work that well. Plus, I don't think I could handle all those eggs, haha.




    R1 (9/15/11-10/25/11): -22 lbs
    R2 (12/17/2011-1/25/2012): -20.4 lbs
    R3 (2/22/2012-4/2/2012): -17 lbs
    R4 (6/25/2012-8/4/2012): -15.8 lbs
    R5 (8/31/2013-10/3/2013): -18.2 lbs

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Posts
    160
    WHat does FFF mean? I am up 3 lbs too today on P3 Day 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by talkinlikeateen View Post
    FFF days all the way. Lowest I've seen is 1.4 loss, highest was 2.2; I usually average about a 1.6 loss each time. Steak days only give me about .6 loss, and high protein days yield no results. I've never done an egg day, but I can't see that it'd work that well. Plus, I don't think I could handle all those eggs, haha.
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    R2 132-111.5lbs (-20.5lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

    P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Posts
    160
    Okay I weighed myself again. Technically I am exactly 2+ from my LDW. I didn't drink enough water yesterday, ate an avocado (with salt at 10pm last night) found that the sausages I ate yesterday had maple syrup in them. PLUS, I ate a ton the day before and yesterday with no (you know what)... SO, I am not going to do a correction day. I am going to walk today, be super good about my eating today--pure proteins, CO, veggies, lots of water, hwc in my coffee and see where I am tomorrow... Maybe it is just my body. If I'm up again, I'll know I am definitely doing something wrong.
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    R2 132-111.5lbs (-20.5lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

    P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Posts
    160
    Sorry, I mean LIW, not LDW.
    R1 159-129lbs (-30lbs)
    R2 132-111.5lbs (-20.5lbs)
    HAD MY FOURTH BABY
    R3 159-132.5lbs (-26.5)
    R4 133.6-

    P2 Begins 6/05/2014
    P1 133.6
    P2D1 135.8
    P2D13 128.2

  9. #9
    I was really bad this weekend and now Im paying for it. Friday night I ate fine but celebrated a new job with a few Michelobe ultra light beers , they are supposed to be low calorie 95 per bottle and low carb. Well I gained 2 lb's. Then we went to Costco and my husband loaded up on crap food, which I did fine with until the box of nutty buddies. I finally gave in and had one last night now im up 3lb's. I haven't had any luck with the steak days so im wondering what the fff day is maybe that will help. Im worried that Ive really messed up by doing this and now everything I've worked for is lost.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillls View Post
    I haven't had any luck with the steak days so im wondering what the fff day is maybe that will help. Im worried that Ive really messed up by doing this and now everything I've worked for is lost.
    Fat-free Fage (Greek yogurt) worked for me in P2. You eat 750-800 grams of fat-free Fage ( I break it up between lunch & dinner) and that is all you eat for the day. It will be just under 500 calories. No cheating and it will work to help break a P2 stall. :-)

    If you are in P3 you want FULL FAT FAGE.
    Last edited by PeacePilgram; May 7th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.




    "If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •