Popular Pages

Thread: Correction day menu for first day of P3

Correction day menu for first day of P3

As for my first day of P3 can I do an egg correction day?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Are you already over your 2 lb range from the day of your last dose? If so you should really analyze what you ate these last 2 or 3 days.

The only true correction day is a steak day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    Unless you actually consumed 7000 additional calroies in the last 48 hours, you are holding water. Physiologically, the eating of mainly protein, even three times during the day, will force the glycogen stores, which store the water weight, to decrease and release the water. Carbs and fat will be processed into the the body as glycogen. Each part glycogen takes with it three parts water. We use the glycogen as fuel. Protein cannot be turned into glycogen so our bodies use up what we have, hence releasing the water. Also think about whether you ate anything salty or if it's a timing issue that you may be holding more water. Either way, drink lots and lots of water today. I mean HUGE amounts.
    Phase 2 SW - 148
    Phase 2 LDW - 133.4
    Phase 3
    Week 1 Start - 132.4
    Week 2 Start - 135.2
    Week 3 Start - 133.6