Popular Pages

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to do an FFF day!

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoy View Post
    When we do the FFF day are we supposed to be adding fruit to the yogurt or having it plain? I did a FFF day yesterday and GAINED 1.9 pounds!!!! But I added different fruits .... blueberries and apples .... was I not supposed to do that!??! Help!!
    Not plain, but only with berries. No other fruit. I stick with strawberries and raspberries because they are lowest on the glycemic index and they are good prebiotics for yogurt.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    Not plain, but only with berries. No other fruit. I stick with strawberries and raspberries because they are lowest on the glycemic index and they are good prebiotics for yogurt.
    es

Thanks, lawgal ... I'll adhere to that next time I try. Meanwhile I will continue to eliminate all sugars and starches and hope I can get back down to my LDW.

R2/P3/hHCG

R/P/M
    R3/P3/sq rxhgc
    I lose better on FFF days with no fruit. I put a few drops of vanilla cream stevia in my fage and enjoy.
    R1P2 start date 1/19/11 starting wt - 235.8 loading wt- 238.6
    R1 wt loss - 33.4 lbs LIW - 205.2

R2P2 start date 4/19/11 starting wt - 205.2 loading wt - 210.6
    R2 wt loss - 31.40 lbs LIW - 179.2

R3P2 start date 8/6/11 starting wt - 185.4 loading wt - 193.6
    R3 wt loss - 34.4 lbs LIW - 160.8

R4P2 start date 1/1/12 starting wt 178.6 loading wt 182.8
    R4 wt loss - 27 lbs LIW 155.2
    Lots of stalls but had reshaping

Total loss of 82.8
    I LOVE HCG!!!!!!!!!!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktydid View Post
    I lose better on FFF days with no fruit. I put a few drops of vanilla cream stevia in my fage and enjoy.
    I think I'll go with just adding the stevia and maybe a bit of cinnamon and see how that works ..... thanx!!

R2/P3/hHCG

R/P/M
    round 3, Phase 2, hhcg drops
    I must be doing this wrong...I can't get my fage to taste good and I've been hungry all day! So far I've had 20oz (it's about 5ish now). I'm just as hungry as on a steak day having not eaten all day, but now I know I'm not getting that steak to fill me up in a bit . I really hope I see a nice drop tomorrow, at least

i heard that stevia and lemon juice in your fff tastes good.

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Yes, lemon juice and vanilla creme stevia are good, however I just received lemon drop stevia and berry stevia from amazon and used them today by using them with vanilla creme stevia and my was it good. I use about 8-10 drops of vanilla and 6-8 of the other flavor. I added three strawberries to the lemon/vanilla one... oh so good. You can never go wrong with the vanilla creme.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    Yes, lemon juice and vanilla creme stevia are good, however I just received lemon drop stevia and berry stevia from amazon and used them today by using them with vanilla creme stevia and my was it good. I use about 8-10 drops of vanilla and 6-8 of the other flavor. I added three strawberries to the lemon/vanilla one... oh so good. You can never go wrong with the vanilla creme.
    What brand is your stevia? I certainly find a big difference in the brands as far as bitterness goes.

R2/P3/hHCG

R/P/M
    round 3, Phase 2, hhcg drops
    I used vanilla creme Stevia in every batch, along with other mix ins. I think orange Stevia once, cinnamon sprinkled in, sf blackbery preserves, and sf strawberry preserves. I am just not a fan, I guess. I still have 1.5 17 oz tubs, so I'll have them as snacks, maybe I'll find a good mix for me. I am down 2.4 this morning, so at least it worked, even if I didn't love it like I hoped after reading through this thread

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoy View Post
    What brand is your stevia? I certainly find a big difference in the brands as far as bitterness goes.
    I use liquid SweetLeaf. Its the only vanilla one I like.

@happykell, try using Smuckers Simply Fruit instead of the Sugar Free... or an organic version of preserves with no sugar added. I love the Smuckers SimpFrt black raspberry. One tbsp is all you need per 8oz.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast