Popular Pages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with alternate breakfast ideas

R/P/M
    Started R3P2 hHCG drops
    I got sick of eggs and meat too so I started just making egg salad for my P3 breakfasts. 3 eggs diced up with sugar free mayo, a squirt of mustard and then some dill relish (no sugar in it). Loved it! For lunch (and you could do for breakfast too if you like) I sauteed ground turkey (or any lean ground meat of your choice) in a taco seasoning, added onions and then once finished topped it off with fresh avocado, sugar free salsa and cheddar cheese. super deelish!!!

sweetiepie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnzartrs91 View Post
    I was talking about Sugar Free Preserves clearly not the full sugar ones its basically just fruit! And Why not Melba Toast you can have it on the 500 calorie and as far as PB goes TRY IT these are Suggestions that I have tried and have worked for me. And Fage has NO SUGAR. I think you need to do more research before lashing out on other ideas.
    You aren't allowed ANY carbs on P3... no melba. Sugar-free preserves are still - fructose. Which means you should be exteremely careful with those... and what are they sweetened with? Most sweeteners are no good since they are still eliciting an insuline response. I do occasional blueberries, at most... low-glycemic fruit.

And of course Fage 0% has sugar - loads of it. It is natural milk sugar, but it is still sugar.... Most low-fat dairy actually has MORE sugar than the full-fat variety.

I am not "lashing out", but you are advising off-protocol stuff that is so off limits it hurts. It always helps to read the labels - nutritional info as well as ingredients.

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    FAGE is a sugar free greek yogurt and melba AND grissini AGAIN is allowed in 500 calorie so you can definitely eat it in P3. And I read all labels and if you read a lot of these entires they talk about a FFF which is a FAGE DAY check it out. Seriously its not """off protocol""" at all and the preserves I use is sweetened with Xytiol which I buy at the health food store.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    And Why not Melba Toast you can have it on the 500 calorie and as far as PB goes TRY IT these are Suggestions that I have tried and have worked for me. And Fage has NO SUGAR. I think you need to do more research before lashing out on other ideas.
    Because you're not supposed to have carbs in P3, - as far as the Fage the Fat Free has the natural milk sugar - it's fat free, not sugar free.

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Oh emcee I like that idea !!! Specially the second one yummy ! mm

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    Yeah no sugar added tho which is good just like fruit it has the natural sugar.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    FAGE is a sugar free greek yogurt
    I'm sorry, you're wrong.... I'm not even on P3, and people should do their own research, but your suggestions are off - and fructose is fruit sugar so Xylitol means nothing.

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    It isnt added sugars which is fine. And I already know it has lactose sugar I discussed it earlier. Again It works for a lot of people and it works for me and several other people on here that I have talked to. And the fruit preserves is homemade that I buy it has fruit and xytiol in it and thats it. Ok. Like I said Previously TRIAL AND ERROR. Im small amounts Im not saying eat an entire jar of the fruit spread I said a swirl. Ive done my research and have been very successful I was talking to the girl who started this because we are similar weight and height.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R5P3
    Just to point out - P3 is NO Starch, NO Sugar - nothing there about carbs. And, obviously, melba is a starch so it's not on protocol. Starch would basically include any grain That's why there are so many alternative recipes with almond or coconut flour.

Also, keep in mind in P3 you're supposed to UP your good fat intake. 0% fage simply doesn't do that. Get the 2% or Full Fat if you can find it - far better for P3!
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!

sweetiepie
    Yeah, sorry for messing up carbs vs. starch.... one of those "lost in translation" things. And obviously, I eat loads of carbs on P3 - veggies!