Popular Pages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help with alternate breakfast ideas

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Help..
    This is really just a cry for some advice ... I dont know if I'll be able to continue this diet ... I'm almost on a steak day which I can't afford to do and this is just so stupid ... So far ive had 2 fair size pieces of coco crack , 3 sirloin burgers with homemade ketchup and a salad with lettuce tomatoes and cucumbers

sweetiepie
    Which day are you on? How much above LDW? You could also do a large burger (just the meat) and one apple instead of a steak day... or even salmon.

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    I'm on day 3, I've cut out eggs due to the fact they made me incredibly sick and might be adding to the gain , each burger is 300 calories and I'm like 1.6 over

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    But I also gained from 131.6 up as that was my weight after 48 hours and I'm at 134.2 today

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Also started Tom which is apparently making me so emotional I've cried since waking up ?!:/ I'm so confused this never happens

sweetiepie
    Ahhh... deeeeeeep breath. HCG is a pregnancy hormone - and one of the side effects we see over and over again is that it effects your hormonal cycle. Meaning you can get TOM weaker or stronger, earlier, later, longer... and yes, I am guessing it can also change the way you react emotionally. And TOM often, often causes water gain - though I do think that eggs might be a problem.

I *would* do a steak day, though - if you can handle that while being hormonal. I know last TOM, I wouldn't have been able to... it really depends. It is a strong tool to keeping your weight under control, though, and it really is a great feeling to be able to battle any gains immediately. Otherwise, just sticking to P3 foods with added fat and more variety (all meat, all fish, all non-starchy veggies, coconut oil, olive oil) should get you over the bump. Sleep enough, don't stress - that only adds weight. I usually go down again after 2-3 days of TOM...

Are you certain that there are no added sugars in your burgers, etc? I am usually surprised when reading labels...

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    None they are 100% beef I did my research and okay I'm glad I'm not going crazy because well this is hard ! Haha I've never cried so much in my life my boyfriends somehow still here and managed to get me to stop crying with jokes I'm going to go get some stuff for dinner I need more veggies and I will try a salmon day tommorow ... How much salmon would I need to eat ? Today I'm going to have salmon for dinner with a big salad and possibly more coco crack to try and calm my over jumpy hormones :/ I'm determined not to cheat so that's easy enough .

R/P/M
    R5P3
    I looked back through the thread and didn't see the answer, so if I overlooked it, I'm sorry How much was your last dose weight?? NOT the weight after the 48 hrs - lots loose some during that time. My first round, I lost 4# pounds. You go by your last dose weight, not the weight after the 48 or 72 hrs. Going by that weight, are you more than 2# higher? Please also understand, you're going to be a bit heavier when starting P3 simply due to having food in your gut - combine that with your TOM, and you may actually be ok, but we need to know your last dose weight.
    56# Released March 2011 - October 2011 hCG
    January 2014 Bilateral Knee Replacement and June 2014 Hormone issues, I'm back to get last 10#- 15# off for good!

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    132.9 was lwd sorry thought it was in signature , today 134.6

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Steak day today ugh *rips hair* just kidding but Ew oh well

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234