Popular Pages

Thread: Help!! P3 Weight gain

R/P/M
    R1P3 on hCG injections

Exclamation Help!! P3 Weight gain

All the P3 weight gain threads I find are about a week in, but I just finished the injections and I'm still on the 500 calorie diet but I'm gaining weight! sniff! I'm on the diet with my mum and she's gaining too, what's the problem?!

R/P/M
    P4
    You're on P2 and gaining? What are you eating, exactly and specifically? How much liquid are you drinking? How long was P2 for you?

I did gain about 1 lb my last couple days of R1P2, then lost 1.5 lbs during the first 24 of the 72 hours, then gained half of it back before starting P3. I think some fluctuation is normal.

I have been rock solid stable in P3 and P4 and during planned interruptions, so not everyone gains weight after the first week.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHcg
    My 1st round I gained during the wait period too. Almost 2lbs! It came right back off my 1st day of P3, though and I too stabilized just fine
    Mendy Hhcg drops
    R2P4D? For life!
    LDW: 152.4
    Today's weight: 154.6

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Help! After 42 days on the drops (I finished the bottle so went 2 more days), I did the 3 days 500 cal, and then the last 5 days, did P3 - no cheating - and I'm gaining one pound a day. I've done this before and had NO problems stabilizing, eating just about every protein including eggs and dairy. I think I went too many calories the first 2-3 days (but only about 100-200 over) and now I'm right at my calorie load. Doing rice protein shake, steak, pork chop, almonds, almond milk in my coffee, eggs with zucchini and bacon -no nitrates, and onions, little yogurt, no cheese, no milk. Tons of water. I've been very hungry. But every day, it's been one pound heavier! And that's after a BM (before it was 2 lbs heavier today). No matter what the calorie count - I could be 200 or 300 cal over, or right at the right calorie level. Before, I could always be in P3 and be right at my calorie load right away.

This is my 4th round. After my last round I stabilized for 9 months, then went on vacation, gained 5 lbs and came back and couldn't stop the eating. Figured I'd just do another round and get back in line. Knowing that, I ended up gaining 20 lbs (there went my last round weight loss), even gained 9 more lbs during loading and didn't even load much. Hated this P2 round at first - emotionally felt horrible, but finally in week 3, I got in the rhythm and felt fine. Could have gone longer than 42 days easily. My LDW was higher than the last round though.

What do I do now? I'm on day 6 of my p3. I haven't done a steak day yet. Been too weirded out and too hungry to attempt it, while working at my crappy job. Your help and suggestions would be most helpful.

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyInSeattle View Post
    Help! After 42 days on the drops (I finished the bottle so went 2 more days), I did the 3 days 500 cal, and then the last 5 days, did P3 - no cheating - and I'm gaining one pound a day. I've done this before and had NO problems stabilizing, eating just about every protein including eggs and dairy. I think I went too many calories the first 2-3 days (but only about 100-200 over) and now I'm right at my calorie load. Doing rice protein shake, steak, pork chop, almonds, almond milk in my coffee, eggs with zucchini and bacon -no nitrates, and onions, little yogurt, no cheese, no milk. Tons of water. I've been very hungry. But every day, it's been one pound heavier! And that's after a BM (before it was 2 lbs heavier today). No matter what the calorie count - I could be 200 or 300 cal over, or right at the right calorie level. Before, I could always be in P3 and be right at my calorie load right away.

This is my 4th round. After my last round I stabilized for 9 months, then went on vacation, gained 5 lbs and came back and couldn't stop the eating. Figured I'd just do another round and get back in line. Knowing that, I ended up gaining 20 lbs (there went my last round weight loss), even gained 9 more lbs during loading and didn't even load much. Hated this P2 round at first - emotionally felt horrible, but finally in week 3, I got in the rhythm and felt fine. Could have gone longer than 42 days easily. My LDW was higher than the last round though.

What do I do now? I'm on day 6 of my p3. I haven't done a steak day yet. Been too weirded out and too hungry to attempt it, while working at my crappy job. Your help and suggestions would be most helpful.
    Cut out the rice protein drinks, almonds and yogurt. Then wait a few days to stabilize. Add back in just one thing and see how you react. It is different every round. After my 2nd round, my dairy sensitivity showed up. It was really always there, just didn't react the same way to it.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

Thanks - I will do that. Am wondering whether to do a steak day or just eat throughout the day.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Do a steak day ASAP. According to protocol, not with tweaking it or adding something that someone on the forum suggests. If you are on Day 6, and have gained 1 pound a day, then it sounds like you have gained about 5 pounds and have not done a CD yet. Protocol says that a steak day should be done immediately.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8