Popular Pages

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to do an FFF day!

hi folks.

i'm on day 2 of p3 and i'm already doing a fage day. i have gained 1lb since ldw and i don't want to gain anymore. i'd like to go just below my ldw so that i have a little cushion. so far, i had my trader joe's greek yogurt with a thawed out strawberry (cut up) and one package of stevia. not bad. i spent all morning looking for liquid stevia but none of the stores i went to has them. real bummer.

anyway, i really hope i will have some success with this. not being able to maintain is killing me and so far, i'm not enjoying p3

mary

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    At pp, you might want to look into Primal Blueprint for some direction in p3.

AFM... no work today and no work tomorrow. The rain here has caused major flooding and the Susquehanna River that runs right through Harrisburg is already above flood stage and predicted to hit 29 feet by Saturday morning (flood stage is 17 feet). Of course the restaurant my husband and stepdad work for sits right on the river, as do the other two restaurants all owned by the same family. All the employees spent the whole day clearing out the restaurants and moving what they can to higher floors. The one restaurant, not my husband's/stepdad's but one that sits a bit lower, will suffer quite a bit from the river flooding. Thankfully my house is OK, but so many people have been evacuated or at the minimum have flooded basements. There are roads closed everywhere. Its insane what chaos rain can cause... and its supposed to keep raining for the next couple of days. Not as bad as the last two days, but still more rain. Hershey has been hit hard and half of Hersheypark and the surrounding areas are under water.

Anyway, just thought I would come on and let everyone know from an insiders perspective. Hope you all are well.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

what happens if you add a little meat on the day that you are doing a FFF day? i forgot that tonight i am going to a tailgate party where there will be burgers and japadogs. i really want a japaweiner!

also,i noticed that 32 oz of the trader joes full fat greek yogurt is about 1200 calories. i thought that in P3 we were supposed to eat around 1500-2000. should you eat enough of the yogurt to take you to the 1500 calorie mark?

thanks in advance,
    mary
    Last edited by mhmcv; September 8th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.

IMG_20110908_212748-1.jpg

Yah I found it! Doing a FFF day Sunday and from all the feedback on here I'm quite excited!

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mhmcv View Post
    what happens if you add a little meat on the day that you are doing a FFF day? i forgot that tonight i am going to a tailgate party where there will be burgers and japadogs. i really want a japaweiner!

also,i noticed that 32 oz of the trader joes full fat greek yogurt is about 1200 calories. i thought that in P3 we were supposed to eat around 1500-2000. should you eat enough of the yogurt to take you to the 1500 calorie mark?

thanks in advance,
    mary
    I wouldn't add meat just but you can try it and see what happens. As long as you are using full fat greek yogurt you are fine. The calories aren't really what matter for an FFF day, it's the fat and carbs that matter. Additionally, because greek yogurt is such a great probiotic, the bacteria cultures are also helping to clean out your digestive system in an attempt to "start again" digesting things properly.

I also wanted to mention to you that being up 1lb within a few days of p3 is mostly water weight that your body is using to digest the increase in calories. Alot of people actually stabilize a pound or two above their LDW. My first round I stabilized one pound over LDW (no matter how many FFF days I did, that one pound came back, but I pretty much stayed there). Right now I am 3lbs over LDW and I when I follow p3 eating I seem to stay here or around that number. However, I am doing one more round in two weeks so I'm looking to drop another 10lbs.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    At pp, you might want to look into Primal Blueprint for some direction in p3.

AFM... no work today and no work tomorrow. The rain here has caused major flooding and the Susquehanna River that runs right through Harrisburg is already above flood stage and predicted to hit 29 feet by Saturday morning (flood stage is 17 feet). Of course the restaurant my husband and stepdad work for sits right on the river, as do the other two restaurants all owned by the same family. All the employees spent the whole day clearing out the restaurants and moving what they can to higher floors. The one restaurant, not my husband's/stepdad's but one that sits a bit lower, will suffer quite a bit from the river flooding. Thankfully my house is OK, but so many people have been evacuated or at the minimum have flooded basements. There are roads closed everywhere. Its insane what chaos rain can cause... and its supposed to keep raining for the next couple of days. Not as bad as the last two days, but still more rain. Hershey has been hit hard and half of Hersheypark and the surrounding areas are under water.

Anyway, just thought I would come on and let everyone know from an insiders perspective. Hope you all are well.
    How are you today? The news is showing some scary river scenes...

afm: I had my gallbladder out and the full fat doesn't do the job as well as the 2%. do you think that's the reason?
    Last edited by doggielove; September 9th, 2011 at 08:36 AM.

Round 1 6/26/2011 205.0# Wk 1-8: (-8.6#)(-3.4#)(+1.6# Vac)(-6.6#)(-3.4#)(+3# PI)(-5.4#)(-1.8#) LDW = 180.4# stable 184.6#

Round 2 10/8/2011 start 185.6# (+6.2 # loading - 191.8#)
    Week 1 (-9.2#) 182.6, Week 2 (-2.6#) 180.0, Week 3 (-4.8#) 175.2, Week 4 (-1.6#) 173.6
    11/7 - 11/30 planned interuption - big gains - yikes
    Week 5

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    I don't have my gall bladder either so I don't know. Both full fat and 2% with added heavy cream work for me.

As for Central PA, the devastation from the flooding is just ridiculous. This area isn't used to this kind of "crisis" or heavy weather conditions. We mostly just get alot of snow from winter to winter, but we are used to handling that. Alot of the towns in and around Harrisburg and Lancaster are on curfew, there are restrictions as to where people can go in Harrisburg and if you are caught there you will be fined. There are roads closed everywhere. My house is fine. I live on the opposite side of the river and kind of higher than where the river sits, so we are good. But the overall flooding is just bad. The Susquehanna River is expected to crest at 25.6ft tonight and then start going back down but will still be at flood stage through Sunday.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg drops
    Hey all,

Here I am again, doing a FFF day or should I say fff day as I only found 0% fage at Albertsons. I am only a week away from completing Phase 4, and start lifetime on September 17. I am thinking of doing another round but not until around Thanksgiving which will give me an extra 4 weeks in lifetime phase. I didn't do well my last round and had trouble with the injections in not getting the right dosage. I was always hungry whether I increased or decreased. I am selling my HUCOG and buying drops. I used some from Thinkhcg.com. Anyone recommend a good website to go buy my drops would be appreciated. I'd like the ones that are pre-mixed and can put under the tongue. Thanks in advance.
    Virgi

my current weight this am was 155.4 which is 5.4 pounds up from LDW.
    Virgi

Starting weight 199 Sept 2010
    after three rounds 146 on Sept 2011

New round January 1, 2013 (failed round) quit after 10 days
    start wt 183
    starting over February 25 at 183

Goal this round to get down to 155-160

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG
    I, too, am doing a FFF day today .... my weight is creeping up on P3, yet I have had absolutely no sugars or starches. Don't know whether it's because I've being doing some long distances cycling and am just building muscle, as my measurements are remaining the same. I dunno, though, there is just something psychologically mind bending when you step on that scale and see it inch upwards! Sheesh!

R2/P3/hHCG

Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    I wouldn't add meat just but you can try it and see what happens. As long as you are using full fat greek yogurt you are fine. The calories aren't really what matter for an FFF day, it's the fat and carbs that matter. Additionally, because greek yogurt is such a great probiotic, the bacteria cultures are also helping to clean out your digestive system in an attempt to "start again" digesting things properly.

I also wanted to mention to you that being up 1lb within a few days of p3 is mostly water weight that your body is using to digest the increase in calories. Alot of people actually stabilize a pound or two above their LDW. My first round I stabilized one pound over LDW (no matter how many FFF days I did, that one pound came back, but I pretty much stayed there). Right now I am 3lbs over LDW and I when I follow p3 eating I seem to stay here or around that number. However, I am doing one more round in two weeks so I'm looking to drop another 10lbs.
    thanks so much for your response lawgal. it makes me feel better

so after eating a smokie and a couple slices of bacon while 'supposedly' doing my FFF day, i gained .8lbs this AM. note to self and to the rest of the the world: stick to the rules!

so this morning i was 2.2 lbs over my LDW. i decided to do a SD today but realized that it would be very difficult to do since i am going on a 6 hour road trip. instead, i'm going to attempt FFF day again and see what happens.
    by the way, after weighing myself and being mortified, i ended up having to go to the bathroom a little later (i'd say within 45 minutes). i weighed myself again and i lost a lb. so weird since i didn't really go that much! so i guess now i am 1.2 lbs over LDW.

good luck with your next round.

mary