Popular Pages

Thread: messed up big time p3d7. egg day advice.

messed up big time p3d7. egg day advice.

So I woke up on Thursday and was exactly 2 lbs over ldw. I was mentally prepared for this and I decided to do my first steak day. I followed protocol perfectly and ate 16 oz of new york steak with one apple in the evening and pounded water all day until bed time. I woke up to a loss of only .4. Now I know that this is acceptable, but I have read such amazing things about steak day losses that I was really expecting a 1 lb loss at minimum and seeing the scale move so little was really disappointing.

On to Friday. I had a party to attend in the evening, and I'm really not sure at what point the breakdown occurred, but it occurred and it occurred hard. I knew I was over what I should have had calorie wise, but I hadn't deviated with food type at least. Then all of a sudden I found myself eating bites of peanut butter pie (full of sugar) and unwrapping candy. I felt so so gross and bloated (should also mention it's right in the middle of my TOM), but I just said screw it. Woke up this morning feeling disgusting and disgusted with myself. Wanna guess the scale? 7 LB GAIN. HOLY S***. HORRIBLE. I know that my body probably freaked after such a long time without gluten and so I really really hope most of that can disappear over the next couple days with enough water and care about food.

Today will be my first egg day, I'm hoping for a more drastic result with eggs than I got with the steak. I'm not sure my body handles steak very well. Can I do two egg days in a row? I know on an egg day consists of 8-12 eggs. I'm wondering if people eat all the yokes. and if they add anything to their eggs. If that's even allowed. Also moral support is always welcomed. I'm feeling so down and angry at myself and I saw a number on the scale today that I hadn't seen in over a month. UGH!

Any other advice on how to make my way back to my ldw is always welcomed and hoped for. Thanks.

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Oh NO. I have no advice about an egg day (not there yet), but I know that must have been horrible to see that figure on the scale. I just wanted to give you a nice virtual hug and tell you that it will pass - drinking tons of water will help flush all the crap out.

Poor thing....
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8

Does anyone know if this horrific cheat has just completely messed up my hypothalamus reset? ugh so awful.

Egg day resulted in a 3.2 loss thankfully, but I'm still 5.2 above LDW. Sigh. Doing a fff day today and hopefully I'll get closer. It's interesting experimenting with what correction days are most effective for my body. Eventually I plan to try a nut day too.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Hi Kellemon - I'm in the same boat but don't know how I got here 2.8 over. I was spot on my LDW on Friday. Saturday, I had a BAB but didn't eat again for 6 hours and it was a Chipotle bowl (peppers, onions, steak, guac, sour cream, cheese and lettuce). I got all my water in...everything and next day had 2 lb gain. So yesterday, I decided to do high protein, but I had orange crack, thinking that could be my fat...wrong...had a .8 gain this a.m. Going to do an egg today today.

Hope you FFF goes well today!
    ~ Cindy

Did an egg day with a 3.2 loss and then a fff day the next day with a 1.8 loss. Slowly undoing my horrific weekend. Still 3.4 from LDW, but feeling way better about it. Eating clean for a couple days.

Good luck on your egg day! Let me know how it goes!

Blog Entries
    what is fff?

R/P/M
    Round 2, Phase 2, injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellemon View Post
    Did an egg day with a 3.2 loss and then a fff day the next day with a 1.8 loss. Slowly undoing my horrific weekend. Still 3.4 from LDW, but feeling way better about it. Eating clean for a couple days.

Good luck on your egg day! Let me know how it goes!
    Oh I'm so glad that you are able to correct that. I know you felt terrible. I'm a bit scared to go on P3 and I can totally see myself telling myself, oh it's just one little so and so, and ruining it all.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaTea View Post
    what is fff?
    It is Full Fat Fage. Fage is a type of Greek yogurt. Very yummy. Hope this helps.