Popular Pages

Page 521 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 214214715115195205215225235315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

  1. #5201
    Senior Member Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Posts
    2,515
    Blog Entries
    109
    Morning Riley! did I mention how gorgeous you looked in your photo with DH? Wow! Anyway, I leave Thursday a.m., bright and early.

    Hi Alexis!

  2. #5202
    Senior Member AAF2306's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    2,794
    Riley- I think I will today go lower switch things up. Even though I don't count like u said. But I might not workout today too. Bc my thighs r sore also and I've done an HR of cardio the past 2 days! My thighs even felt bigger last night in my running shorts later after working out so I'm sure I am retaining there! Mainly cuz there sore though. I've also done cardio the past 5 days I Should take a break anyhow.
    Alexis






    4/19- 141.8

  3. #5203
    Senior Member AAF2306's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    2,794
    HI DUBBS! Alright back to class 2 hrs and 15 mind left. 4 hr classes suck! Ha
    Alexis






    4/19- 141.8

  4. #5204
    Senior Member danidoll99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    565
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Hey Dani Maybe garlic flush could be your very own correction day? hehe
    I would totally do that if I didn't spend the day/night with HORRIBLE cramps that did NOTHING for HOURS.
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

  5. #5205
    Senior Member Tate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    R/P/M
    Maintenance, HHCG pellets
    Posts
    496
    Blog Entries
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    No, Little Bird, didn't try a FFF exactly, before lasering. Just gained when I ate the Fage. BUT, and this is a major BUT, I was sweetening it with xylitol at that time. So the gains couldv'e been from the xylitol and not the Fage. After my planned interruption, I decided to laser the Fage before reintroducing it, and I changed sweeteners to SugarZero, instead of xylitol. So, the jury is out on which was the real culprit of the gains before. This help any?

    O, and thanks for your kind words, I'll miss you guys too!
    Yes, this helps...thank you! I've been using Xylitol, so I guess I'll have to watch out. I've seen people talk about SugarZero, but I can't seem to find it locally. I may have to look online for it.

  6. #5206
    Senior Member AAF2306's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    2,794
    Riley I think I will be able to tell if I eat less today. I already actually didn't have Bacon with my eggs and cheese for breakfast! So -80cals! Then I seem to eat VERY often lately like breakfast Snack snack lunch snack dinner. So ill do breakfast lunch dinner. With maybe some crack somewhere
    Alexis






    4/19- 141.8

  7. #5207
    Senior Member danidoll99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    565
    Blog Entries
    8
    So I started getting my old feelings of wanting to eat so bad that I was getting pissed at stuff for getting in the way of me going to the kitchen to get more food. Here's the kicker...I'm not hungry. Not in the least bit. I eat to get a "high". So I googled "cravings". Then I found this whole website of eating disorders and I fit perfectly into the Food Addiction group. I don't eat due to hunger and when I go nuts I could be binging on anything...it doesn't matter what it is as long as I am chewing and swollowing. No wonder why weight gain has been an issue!

    I just never realized WHY I was always eating. I thought I was just weak to my cravings for specific food items...when really I am just weak to eating in general.

    Now I am trying to figure out how to overcome this. I do well when I think of it as my body telling me what to do. I'm like "I am the alpha and you CAN'T tell me what to do!" You know, like when some little brat kid tries to make you do something because it normally works on mommy and daddy.

    "Oh, you think you can order me around like a little princess, huh?"
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

  8. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by danidoll99 View Post
    So I started getting my old feelings of wanting to eat so bad that I was getting pissed at stuff for getting in the way of me going to the kitchen to get more food. Here's the kicker...I'm not hungry. Not in the least bit. I eat to get a "high". So I googled "cravings". Then I found this whole website of eating disorders and I fit perfectly into the Food Addiction group. I don't eat due to hunger and when I go nuts I could be binging on anything...it doesn't matter what it is as long as I am chewing and swollowing. No wonder why weight gain has been an issue!

    I just never realized WHY I was always eating. I thought I was just weak to my cravings for specific food items...when really I am just weak to eating in general.

    Now I am trying to figure out how to overcome this. I do well when I think of it as my body telling me what to do. I'm like "I am the alpha and you CAN'T tell me what to do!" You know, like when some little brat kid tries to make you do something because it normally works on mommy and daddy.

    "Oh, you think you can order me around like a little princess, huh?"
    I totally get this and I know that I have a food addiction. I just want something in my mouth to chew around and swallow. I don't even care if it tastes good because after a few minutes, I don't taste anything. Since starting this diet on February 15th, I haven't binged, but I have wanted to and I have gotten really bitchy because of it. Sometimes I think I am crazy.

  9. #5209
    Senior Member danidoll99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Posts
    565
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by enna View Post
    I totally get this and I know that I have a food addiction. I just want something in my mouth to chew around and swallow. I don't even care if it tastes good because after a few minutes, I don't taste anything. Since starting this diet on February 15th, I haven't binged, but I have wanted to and I have gotten really bitchy because of it. Sometimes I think I am crazy.
    I just wish I could read somewhere if it's like other addictions and after not doing it for like 2 years if you ever lose that addiction or if I will just have to fight it for my entire life. =(
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

  10. #5210
    Senior Member Carolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City Area
    R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Posts
    3,967
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by danidoll99 View Post
    I just wish I could read somewhere if it's like other addictions and after not doing it for like 2 years if you ever lose that addiction or if I will just have to fight it for my entire life. =(
    I am a recovered bulimic, and I have to tell you, it's always in the back of my head... but the longer you go, the less of a struggle it is. I love that the HCG program gives us tools, which, implemented properly, can help us stabilize with a minimum of struggle.
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

    Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •