Popular Pages

Page 522 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 224224725125205215225235245325726221022 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAF2306 View Post
    Riley I think I will be able to tell if I eat less today. I already actually didn't have Bacon with my eggs and cheese for breakfast! So -80cals! Then I seem to eat VERY often lately like breakfast Snack snack lunch snack dinner. So ill do breakfast lunch dinner. With maybe some crack somewhere

Whoops, I hurried so much, I put the wrong quote on this reply. I was actually replying to Dani's post about cravings, wanting to eat. Sorry, Alexis. I tried to cancel, but it wouldn't let me fix my goof, so here it is anyway.,

Dani,
    I kind of know what you're talking about. And this may not seem like anything to you. But as I'm doing my grocery shopping, which in times past would always result in some binge eating, from foods that caught my eye, (it could be sweets, it could be that premade rice, my indulgences would run the gamut....) I'll say to myself, ok that looks good, but I don't eat that crap anymore. I'll tell myself this in the grocery store, many times over, almost like a mantra--I'll also say these very same words to myself when I pass fast food places, which I used to haunt daily! I had Mickey D's for lunch everyday! And for some reason, it works. You say it enough, and you begin to believe, you really don't want to eat some of the crap you used to mindlessly stuff your face (speaking for myself). And you don't even feel a sense of deprivation. Maybe this is all looney tunes stuff, but it works for me. After many months of doing this. You could try it when you have cravings, find something you want to tell yourself, do it over and over, and u'll find you don't want to indulge as much. Maybe? Just a suggestion that I found works.

Quote Originally Posted by danidoll99 View Post
    I just wish I could read somewhere if it's like other addictions and after not doing it for like 2 years if you ever lose that addiction or if I will just have to fight it for my entire life. =(
    I think it's going to be a life addiction, and extremely hard because we need food. It's not like a drug addiction, or alcoholism, where you can just eliminate the drug, and alcohol. We need food, and I think we will struggle with this for the rest of ourlives and it scares the shit out of me.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I think PP is really on to something! Here are my results to far
    Friday FFF day with some chicken my calories were 1600. Loss 1.6
    Saturday I ate foods I know I am good with plus added tuna salad for the first time Calories were 1872. Loss 1.2
    Sunday I ate foods I know I am good with and went low 1559 calories loss 1 lb & that was weighing in 4 hours earlier then the day before!
    Today Still eating foods I know I am good with I should hit 2192 calories if not more... I may have to add an apple?
    Then tomorrow will be a middle day probably around 1800.

It may seem like alot of work but it's really easy for me to just take an ounce off this day add a few ounces the next. Eventually I think I will just say 'today is an up day' and I will know what to eat. But for now this is science and I need to crunch numbers =) DORK!
    THAT is beyond awesome, Perfessor!! As soon as I read what you were doing, it just resonated within me, a light bulb went on and I am a believer! I am grateful for your dorkish, number crunching ways, as you have MUCH to teach us! I'm the kid sitting in the front row, three sharp pencils lined up on my desk!

R5 TOTAL:
    R1 Total: -19.4 lbs (2011)
    R2 Total: - 12.2 lbs
    R3 Total: - BUST
    R4 Total: -22.4 lbs (June '13)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post

OK Chicks,

I think PP is really on to something! Here are my results to far
    Friday FFF day with some chicken my calories were 1600. Loss 1.6
    Saturday I ate foods I know I am good with plus added tuna salad for the first time Calories were 1872. Loss 1.2
    Sunday I ate foods I know I am good with and went low 1559 calories loss 1 lb & that was weighing in 4 hours earlier then the day before!
    Today Still eating foods I know I am good with I should hit 2192 calories if not more... I may have to add an apple?
    Then tomorrow will be a middle day probably around 1800.

It may seem like alot of work but it's really easy for me to just take an ounce off this day add a few ounces the next. Eventually I think I will just say 'today is an up day' and I will know what to eat. But for now this is science and I need to crunch numbers =) DORK!
    Riley, good job. I'm going to have to give this some serious consideration. Even on my trip. Yesterday I had about 1600-1700, too, mostly fff, does that mean I should go up a little today? And maybe tomorrow, then down low for Wednesday? I'm going to have to retrace your posts about. Thanks for posting your result. I see from ticker you're where you want to me.

R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Prefessor Pig - I am ready now. I was spazzing a bit in the begiing because I thought I was going to be starving but I will begin this with you now. I am ready to sto pmy food addiction and when P4 hits I am going to transition into a more natural diet which includes good carbs, not as much fat and working out an hour a day.

With that being said...wanna help me? I am math retarded. =( Would you, or anyone for that matter, help me figure out what my calorie ranges should be to give this a go?
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

R/P/M
    Maintenance, HHCG pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Whoops, I hurried so much, I put the wrong quote on this reply. I was actually replying to Dani's post about cravings, wanting to eat. Sorry, Alexis. I tried to cancel, but it wouldn't let me fix my goof, so here it is anyway.,

Dani,
    I kind of know what you're talking about. And this may not seem like anything to you. But as I'm doing my grocery shopping, which in times past would always result in some binge eating, from foods that caught my eye, (it could be sweets, it could be that premade rice, my indulgences would run the gamut....) I'll say to myself, ok that looks good, but I don't eat that crap anymore. I'll tell myself this in the grocery store, many times over, almost like a mantra--I'll also say these very same words to myself when I pass fast food places, which I used to haunt daily! I had Mickey D's for lunch everyday! And for some reason, it works. You say it enough, and you begin to believe, you really don't want to eat some of the crap you used to mindlessly stuff your face (speaking for myself). And you don't even feel a sense of deprivation. Maybe this is all looney tunes stuff, but it works for me. After many months of doing this. You could try it when you have cravings, find something you want to tell yourself, do it over and over, and u'll find you don't want to indulge as much. Maybe? Just a suggestion that I found works.
    Yes, this is really powerful...not looney tunes stuff at all! I struggled with anorexia first and later bulimia from age 12 to age 26 (I'm now mid-30s), so I can say that the only thing that has helped me through it is a complete change in my mind. Yes, I have thoughts come up from time to time, and have even had a few binges over the last few years, but NOTHING like the daily, minute-by-minute battles of my past.

Dani--I think your perspective of not allowing your "inner beast" to boss you around is spot-on. That beast is an addiction, but IT does not have to control your life, unless you let it. It was much easier just to give into my own demons, but I chose a different life. I didn't want to be that person anymore, so I had to really retrain my brain, much like Dubbles explained in her post.

Of course, every person is different, but this is just my experience. I can say that I have moments here and there where I "struggle" with the battle, but 9 times out of 10 these days, I am the conqueror! (Music plays: We are the Champions....rofl.)

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    You doin ok this morning Rox?
    Hey Dubs, I am! I gave you the long run-down on Wife Swap, if you missed it.

I cheated on VLCD1 - but dropped a pound. Tomorrow WILL be a better weigh-in! M-O-M.

Have you seen the new FB group that Dani started? I'm overly excited about it, I guess, but NOW I can keep up with the group without going through my covert, spy-like computer antics of InPrivate browsing to hide my dieting adventures on the computer. (Told ya I was super-private, normally.) And, I thought of you, cuz you can login to facebook and stay in touch with the group on the Chompers group there cuz it's PRIVATE and invisible!! Only thing that shows up in history is your facebook visit - no details. Thought you'd like that info...

R5 TOTAL:
    R1 Total: -19.4 lbs (2011)
    R2 Total: - 12.2 lbs
    R3 Total: - BUST
    R4 Total: -22.4 lbs (June '13)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by topazrox View Post
    Hey Dubs, I am! I gave you the long run-down on Wife Swap, if you missed it.

I cheated on VLCD1 - but dropped a pound. Tomorrow WILL be a better weigh-in! M-O-M.

Have you seen the new FB group that Dani started? I'm overly excited about it, I guess, but NOW I can keep up with the group without going through my covert, spy-like computer antics of InPrivate browsing to hide my dieting adventures on the computer. (Told ya I was super-private, normally.) And, I thought of you, cuz you can login to facebook and stay in touch with the group on the Chompers group there cuz it's PRIVATE and invisible!! Only thing that shows up in history is your facebook visit - no details. Thought you'd like that info...
    Thanks Rox, I printed out your post, I'm going to be running around like a chomper with its head cut off over the next three days, but when I get back, will try to figure out how to get on that site. Was the wife swap stuff on that site, or here. Like I said, I did speed read this a.m. may've missed you. That's just beyond cool (u being on the show, loved that show)

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Prefessor Pig - I am ready now. I was spazzing a bit in the begiing because I thought I was going to be starving but I will begin this with you now. I am ready to sto pmy food addiction and when P4 hits I am going to transition into a more natural diet which includes good carbs, not as much fat and working out an hour a day.

With that being said...wanna help me? I am math retarded. =( Would you, or anyone for that matter, help me figure out what my calorie ranges should be to give this a go?
    Dani I will help you! Mind you I am severly math challenged! Start here...
    http://www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html#
    This one gives you higher calories for maintenance. Right now you don't have to worry about losing, you skinny minnie.. I would start with what they tell you (if that's too low for you add to it) but just follow the up down flow of the calories from day to day. When I re-do p3 I am going to do 1900 +- the first week 2200 +-the second week and 2500 +- the third. I want to see how high I can go in the first 3 weeks before I add back in exercise.

If you find you gain for some reason do a low day, but not too low I wouldn't go below 1500, then a high then a medium.. I want to master p3 so I never have to do a correction day again!

Riley, good job. I'm going to have to give this some serious consideration. Even on my trip. Yesterday I had about 1600-1700, too, mostly fff, does that mean I should go up a little today? And maybe tomorrow, then down low for Wednesday? I'm going to have to retrace your posts about. Thanks for posting your result. I see from ticker you're where you want to me.
    Dubbs Yea, go high today and low tomorrow, It seems that if there is about a 300 calories difference it really mixes things up!

Quote Originally Posted by topazrox View Post
    THAT is beyond awesome, Perfessor!! As soon as I read what you were doing, it just resonated within me, a light bulb went on and I am a believer! I am grateful for your dorkish, number crunching ways, as you have MUCH to teach us! I'm the kid sitting in the front row, three sharp pencils lined up on my desk!
    Rox You and your pocket protector were my main inspiration for this study! Haven't you have been doing it all along and didn't even know it? If anyone can eat a cake and not gain or lose there has to be a trick somewhere.
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6

weight loss

Blog Entries
    prefessor pig - i am ready now. I was spazzing a bit in the begiing because i thought i was going to be starving but i will begin this with you now. I am ready to sto pmy food addiction and when p4 hits i am going to transition into a more natural diet which includes good carbs, not as much fat and working out an hour a day.

With that being said...wanna help me? I am math retarded. =( would you, or anyone for that matter, help me figure out what my calorie ranges should be to give this a go?
    over 9000!!!!
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.