Popular Pages

Page 846 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

R/P/M
    R6/P3/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by AKgal View Post
    He is a hottie fo sure! Too bad for his costar-he looks like a troll next to Alex!
    Sounds like we're all over the place phase wise, but it also seems like everyone is in control of their phase right now too.
    AFM, yesterday was day 5 of my P2 return. I waited to weigh until then to see how close to my 125 goal. Much to my delight, 125 on the nose! So, yesterday was my last dose day-again! I ended up doing 30 P2 days total. I'll be returning to P3 on Thursday. YAY!
    Enjoy this time in your life whether you are dropping lbs in P2, eating wonderful P3 foods, or experimenting with P4. It is afterall, a journey and a learning experience. I only hope I have learned from my past f-ups!
    What is everyone's opinion on fruit in P3?
    I dont avoid it but find I dont crave it much. I have been loving blueberries, strawberries and I always love frozen cherries blended into smoothies etc. But its minimal because I always want fats, green veggies like brussels sprouts and proteins. I guess I crave the heavier foods after the lightness of P2. Then I miss P2! But forcing myself to stay on my break til the end of May.

R/P/M
    R6/P3/Rx
    Well its time to sign off. I had a great dinner, cheeseburger pie with zuchini and brussels sprouts in butter on the side. No snacks planned for evening as I want to see if I stay low after FFF day yesterday.

Have a good night all.

R/P/M
    R6/P3/Rx

skin care question

What skin care systems do any of you use for anti aging etc? I have Arbonne samples and my skin feels fantastic but its way TOO expensive. Looking for results on a budget.

Claire so glad you liked the acupuncturist and that is was a good session and wow, all that stuff from your childhood...so sorry you had to grow up like that. I think you are going through a process to heal from it and at the end of the day it will all be worth it. Ps. On the blood sugar,,, I rarely go above 100 regardless of what I eat. That is a good thing as it means you aren't spiking from the insulin reaction. So don't feel bad if you don't go high. Worry if you do go too high and if it goes too high and does not go down quick enough that is not good. At least that is my very basic understanding of how it is supposed to work. Firegirl chime in!!!

Cathie I use as many of the Aveeno products as I can as they are really good on my skin and not too expensive. They make a couple different types depending on your skin type. They have cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen and even a tinted moisturizer.

AK Gal woo hoo for you on hitting your goal and going back to P3... I am so hoping I will be in that position soon! Good for you!

Duh Princess I guess I am aging myself too as I liked Jack Lord as well and how bout Tom Selleck!!!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireS View Post
    rox I did! I did! (have an awesome acupuncture session - she got me without much explanation at all...more below) I can't thank you enoough for giving me that nudge. Down a pound is GREAT for a non-big-schwinger like you. That's just how you go. Slower and MUCH more stable, right?

Dubbles Well, since I'm sort of in the middle I've decided you're ALL coming to Colorado!!! I wish I could give you more advice or projections on your shots, but I think I'm the last person you'd want to listen to in that regard! I'll just keep letting you know...I've been on 130 for three days now after a skip day and I seem okay, but I'm never sure. I do get hungry, for sure (had a light cheese stick before bed last night) but it seems pretty manageable.

Okay, so my snap judgement on the acupuncturist was oh, I don't think so...but when we started talking, guided by the health forms I'd filled out, it was very easy to be very honest with her (okay, I didn't mention hCG but certainly did talk about my overeating and weight swings) and she REALLY gets me. I am a "fire" (duh) and her feeling is that people with my hypersensitivities never developed the heart protection mechanisms (heart is like your castle, small intestine is the castle wall, etc.) that normally develop in childhood. I lived in constant fear of being beaten by my tightly-wound dad and was several times a week; mom did nothing to stop him, so the safety things never came to be. These reactions I have are because there's no protection - things go straight to the 'heart', which sounds hokey, but it's EXACTLY how I feel. That's the nutshell version. I got two treatments - inner dragons and outer dragons (kind of self-explanatory) and did buy five more sessions for $200 - a great deal because normal sessions are $60-75 and I feel we're onto something. I'm going back next Thurs and two Thurs after that - SO excited.
    Ahhhhh. I'm so glad, you found someone truly intuitive -- that's gold, right there, and just proves to me that this was meant to be. I'm inspired to dare to try it, myself, now. What she says makes SO much sense. Those trust issues that spring from a dysfunctional parent/child relationship can haunt you for a lifetime, so it's supremely important to go back and re-parent yourself. I've gotten myself to about the age of seven, LOL!! I guess I see acupuncture as a fast-track to a stronger foundation. I'm so excited that you booked more sessions; this is a turning point!! Ahhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by AKgal View Post
    He is a hottie fo sure! Too bad for his costar-he looks like a troll next to Alex!
    Sounds like we're all over the place phase wise, but it also seems like everyone is in control of their phase right now too.
    AFM, yesterday was day 5 of my P2 return. I waited to weigh until then to see how close to my 125 goal. Much to my delight, 125 on the nose! So, yesterday was my last dose day-again! I ended up doing 30 P2 days total. I'll be returning to P3 on Thursday. YAY!
    Enjoy this time in your life whether you are dropping lbs in P2, eating wonderful P3 foods, or experimenting with P4. It is afterall, a journey and a learning experience. I only hope I have learned from my past f-ups!
    What is everyone's opinion on fruit in P3?
    That's very cool, Alaska!! Do you mind sharing how many pounds you dropped in the five days? (I'm nosey, sorry.) I might take this approach when I venture back into P2 in a few weeks. Maybe staying off the scale creates more motivation to do it "right?"

I've enjoyed watching our little group evolve. We all landed here in P3, but are now spread out across the Phases, but bonded over our most excellent Chomper skills and have all formed great friendships. Truthfully, I like most of you guys much more than I like the people I know IRL. I think it's because of all the honesty and support here. Plus, we get to learn from eachother's f-ups, err, I mean "experiments," too! LOLOLOL!

Fruit in P3? I have the opinion that we tend to eat too much fruit, in general, anyway and at some point, you just can't glean the health benefits of it, so I limit fruit. In P3, I probably had it four times/week. I know others have vastly differing opinions, but it really depends on how fruit behaves in your body, so just take it slow and see how it goes for you.

ALL: It seems, by and large, that we've all come out of our "funk" from last week. Am I wrong? We were surrounded by struggle and strife, but it seems like things are easing up for most of us. I'm still stuck in the lillywags, but feeling less panicky about my goal issue, as I'm going to get into P3 on Monday, hopefully give myself a (freakin'!) break, and swing back into P2 and hit that damn goal of mine. I need to get some better drops, cuz these I've used this time SUCK the big one! Anyone wondering about drops: Yovonae is where it's at, don't even mess around...end of story.

Goodnight Chomperville Beauties! *hugs all around!*

R5 TOTAL:
    R1 Total: -19.4 lbs (2011)
    R2 Total: - 12.2 lbs
    R3 Total: - BUST
    R4 Total: -22.4 lbs (June '13)

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cathiebijou View Post
    Well its time to sign off. I had a great dinner, cheeseburger pie with zuchini and brussels sprouts in butter on the side. No snacks planned for evening as I want to see if I stay low after FFF day yesterday.

Have a good night all.
    cheeseburger pie? do tell
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    JOANIE!!!! Aaaaaggghhh! You had a crush on Tom Selleck!! Doesn't he have a ginormous bushy mustache? OK, I'll date myself. I had a poster of Ponch on my wall that I used to kiss every night. Remember CHIPS? LMAO!

My one true love, though, was Donny Osmond. I had a picture of him glued inside my huge plastic locket when I was five.

R5 TOTAL:

Quote Originally Posted by topazrox View Post
    JOANIE!!!! Aaaaaggghhh! You had a crush on Tom Selleck!! Doesn't he have a ginormous bushy mustache? OK, I'll date myself. I had a poster of Ponch on my wall that I used to kiss every night. Remember CHIPS? LMAO!

My one true love, though, was Donny Osmond. I had a picture of him glued inside my huge plastic locket when I was five.
    OH HA HA HA Roxy! I will take Tom Selleck any day over Donny Osmond or Ponch! LMAO....I am not into all those big white teeth that Donny and Marie have

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdc View Post
    OH HA HA HA Roxy! I will take Tom Selleck any day over Donny Osmond or Ponch! LMAO....I am not into all those big white teeth that Donny and Marie have
    Well, Tom Selleck has those dimples...yeah I suppose. OMG! Ponch has big white teeth too! But, hey, I was like five at the time. I'm apt to get a crush on anyone though. I'm going to really gross you out. Take a minute to get prepared...

In eighth grade, I actually had a major crush on TOM PETTY.

Full disclosure, Baby.

(His teeth are absolutely not big and white.)

R5 TOTAL:

Quote Originally Posted by topazrox View Post
    Well, Tom Selleck has those dimples...yeah I suppose. OMG! Ponch has big white teeth too! But, hey, I was like five at the time. I'm apt to get a crush on anyone though. I'm going to really gross you out. Take a minute to get prepared...

In eighth grade, I actually had a major crush on TOM PETTY.

Full disclosure, Baby.

(His teeth are absolutely not big and white.)
    Ha Ha....ok well, don't fall on the floor but how bout David Cassidy? Ugh I know... but back then .....and I really liked the Monkeys-yikes now I am really showing my age... but remember Davey and Mickey Dolanz from the Monkeys...

In the meantime, tonite, I am sitting here watching my Biggest Loser recording and eating some cake with chocolate frosting. My DH brought the cake home for me for late Mother's Day as he was gone... I was like -oh Connor can have it and then I was like-well I will try a little and then I was like will you please finish it so I don't and then I finished it. It was a little individual cake shaped like a heart... chocolate cream frosting on white cake... Ok really good... I guess I will consider it part of my preloading but unforunately I don't have my hcg yet...oopsie... I hope I stay the same tomorrow after this...