Popular Pages

Page 1205 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 20570511051155119512031204120512061207121512551305 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,050 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

R/P/M
    Rd 2 P2 Injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi Ladies!
    I have been away in Tennesse for the race. I stayed with my Mom and Dad. He didnt qualify and came back to Maryland on Sunday. I came back yesterday. I did my planned interruption. My LIW before my PI was 114.0. I did the 3 days of no hcg. My 3rd day of no hcg I was 113.7. The only time I went out to eat was Sunday for Father's Day. MEXICAN...my fave. I ate a chicken and cheese quesadilla and chips and salsa. And had a frozen mango margarita! Yesterday am I was 115.3. I drove the 7 hours home yesterday and ate peanut m&ms and some other junk! Oh yeah and TOM was here when I came home SOOOO this am I was 116.9! I started back on my hcg this am. I am going to do 10 days of Dr. S protocol. I had chicken (3.5 oz) and cucumber with a splash of ACV for lunch. I am really gonna try to do 10 SOLID days of P2. Then be on P3 July 4. I mean no Diet Cokes, no sf gum, no frozen yogurt. Oh yeah and MAYBE....I said MAYBE no WINE! I havent had any in about 2 weeks so I am kinda craving it! We will see!
    I dont know how it will go, but I am going to try hard! lol

I havent caught up on posts yet. I hope everybody is doing well....P2 or P3!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, didn't have time for personals, earlier--now:

Jennifer
    , enjoy the FFF day. I did one yesterday and dropped 2.4 lbs. They really do work.

Riles, how you doing being home, after Chicago trip and barbecue, was it Sunday. Miss your crazy posts.

Ragda, NO, 35 oz. of FFF + 8 oz. of berries on FFF day.

Rebecca, I think Natural Calm is a tea to help you go, never used it myself.

Christine, keep us posted on the Roller Derby name. I imagine you have to really eat well to have the energy for that hobby!

Beth
    , I never did full fat fage on p2, either. Only the 0 % with maybe a little 2% mixed in for more creaminess. About the home drama, at least you have lots around who love you. A lot. So is Ri getting IUD taken out early because of the other big news? I remember wanting a baby so badly everytime I heard one of my friends were preg I'd cry my eyes out. That went on for a couple of years. Wasn't supposed to ever happen for me, according to my gyn, but he was WRONG! Knowing how diff. it was for me to get preg, I guess I view it diff when others do so easily, count it as such a blessing.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Jennifer - hope your FFF day goes well.

Barbara - We all go through our negative days. It's all these little ups and downs that make this group so great. Nice drop of 2.4 I wish I could get that. LoL I love my grandbaby too. Just didn't really expect to go from 1 to three so soon.

I had thought Rianne's original plan was to get the IUD removed in September, then she'd have 3+months to get on a regular cycle before they started trying. Now it seems to me at least that if she's moved up the removal, she's likely moved up the whole plan. Due date for the new addition is currently Feb 10, 2011. If Ri starts trying 3 months earlier than original, hers could feasibly be before the middle of the year. I used to be very envious of people who were pregnant when I was in my 20s.

Cathie
    - Rianne has wanted a second child from the moment Lila was born. She's put it off, and for good reason, for over a year now. She is the one person that is currently working. I help them out to fill in the missing $. The thoughts have always been that at least if they were here there wouldn't be the rent on their apartment to pay as well as their phone, water, sewer, and electricity. They could pay me some of that and save some money toward a home.

Sorry for your stall. I'm a coconut oil chicken. The few times I've tried it in P2, I haven't seen a difference enough to make me feel it does much for me.

Tracy
    - ouch! it was your turn in the chomper pool. OoO picnic sounds nice.

Laurie - Of course TOM shows up on your trip. It's sneaky like that. Glad you had a great time.

sweetness
    - Mexican gets me every time.

As for me, 2.2 lbs down with a mini-steak veal day yesterday. Going to 2 meals P2 today, since I'm a bit hungry this morning. Likely albacore tuna for lunch and steak for dinner.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Heh, my computer has been acting really persnickety today. It keeps bouncing around and it's proving a pain in ass to post. But I'll try and finish now.

Joanie Probably still a good morning to you! Sounds like you did great at the BD party/barbecue. A little cake isn't bad. So are you a sour patch kid kind of girl? If yes, one more thing we have in common--I always get sour patch kids for Christmas stocking and at the movies! Prefer that over chocolates, except for Godiva caramels. I think you should def try to get to p3 before taking Connor for his trip. So much easier to travel on, than p2. Remind me what p2 is.

Cathie This computer is driving me crazy
    I may have to give up posting, as the computer is acting ridiculous--uggg! Sorry about your stall. Glad you hear you're feeling like your sassy self again. By all means fix some crack, it may get u started losing again. I fixed some myself for today. Used those little mini cupcake liners, makes a perfect little piece of frozen crack.

Tracy, have fun at the picnic tonite. You having a protocol grilled protein and veggie?

Laurie, sounds like you had a wonderfrul trip this past weekend. No place like home, huh? Bon Jovi has a really song about going back home, forget the name, it's on my ipod, but love that song, it was with Sugarland, I believe. Love the sentiment about home town.

Too bad TOM had to visit at just the wrong time, creep. 6 weeks till cruise time? If you do protocol, a few fage days in there, you could easily lose 15-25 lb. in that amt. of time. Where exactly do you hope to be at that time? Have a goal in mind?

Claire

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Claire I don't understand what's going on, we do have thunderstorm happening, but that wouldn't effect my computer would it? Anyway, to finish, my dear Claire, hope you're not feeling hungry today. My fav way for Fage is with the protein powder, for sure! And it does resemble cake batter, if enough is put in. Becca liking her job still? I love mornings when I can lounge around in pj pants. We really did miss you.

Sweetie, missed you a lot too! Sorry DF didn't qualify. Does that bum him out? You amaze me, you're so good, even when traveling away from home. Not me. But Yay for Margaritas--probably my fav drink! I don't like to stop at one, once I get started. As for noshing, m&M's and all on the road, it's the only way to travel when you're traveling alone! Ha. Keeps you awake! You'll lose that uptick right away. My prob is I'm like Claire, and don't get refocused immediately when I get home. Glad you're back.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Beth Yay for the 2.2 down!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Beth Yay for the 2.2 down!
    thanks.. I need about 3 of its friends to leave.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Afternoon all: Well I was a really bad girl last night and ate some more junk when I got home... like fage and peanut butter.. and cheese.. blah blah blah...anyway, my two days in a row cheats did me no favors and I even weighed this am... as I knew I was up... and definitely am ...3lbs up.... yikes... oh well....I knew it was going to happen and today I am back on the straight and narrow -well maybe not so narrow anymore...ha ha! So hoping i can get back down before I have to go to P3 next week.... no more social events until Sunday night... haven't figured that one out yet...

Beth glad you are down.. I think you are below me again... he he.. I guess we will take turns til we both get down again! I hope you got some sleep finally last night and I am sure everything will work out with the gbabies -one way or another...

Dubbs I knew you would be down today......I think you just forgot how at the beginning of P3 there is an adjustment from the volume of food..

Laurie glad you had fun on your weekend and glad my advice helped with the travel!

Sweetness we missed you and you will be back down in no time as you really did not go up that much for what you ate!

Claire Just so glad ur back.... I think you are already below me again.. ha ha! I am going to have to send you those Hudson jeans if I don't get into them soon!

Rebecca Natural Calm is a powder that has magnesium in it and people do use it to stay regular and to get some of those vitamins in. There are a couple different versions and some have potassium in it as well....and some think it also helps with sleep... you mix it with water and there are a couple flavors available...flavored with stevia so no sugar...so fine for p2 or p3...

Tracy glad the relationship is going well with your guy... you deserve a nice guy! And you and I are in the same boat today... ugha.... back on track we go!

Cathie so glad you are feeling better. I am sure your losses will pick up now that the pain has subsided!

I prolly missed some people but will catch up later!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Joanie, I luv you, and the uptick is no big deal. That's why we do this dieting, so we can PARTEEY sometimes! Oops, my bad, I didn't know what the Natural Calm was, I thought it was a tea. Sorry.

R/P/M
    R3,P2,HHCG Pellets
    Gosh, Beth, in spite of all your trials at home, you are doing great! I'm a stress eater.....yeah, I'm still here. I don't post a lot, but read EVERY day. I'm so damned ashamed of my CHEATING self! You know, we were running about the same and I decided to do like you and try to "make it stick".....darned if I can get back to where I want to "stick" for all the cheating I've done! Not bad, bad stuff, but cheats nonetheless - finally threw OUT the almond butter that I could not stay out of.........one bite led to 4 tbsps at least! I've been on R3P2 31 days now and have YET to get there. My lowest weight was 134.8 and just as quick as I hit that I started P3 - which I think was a BIG mistake because I had to do steak days about every 4-5 days through P3 and 4 and still gained back to 141......just steadily gained. I don't know if I made the mistake of eating TOO much, or just wrong stuff. I tried to be really careful about adding stuff back in, and I never once counted calories, but I did TRY to eat so much more than I ever have in the past because I wanted my metabolism to reset higher. Maybe I should have counted my calories? I don't know. I decided at first that I just didn't stay there long enough on P2 after I reached goal and quickly went back to a previous set point that I just couldn't get away from. If I can get down to 132 how long do you think I should stay there in P2 to "make it stick"? Two weeks?, longer? I watch your blog and read your posts closely because our stats are so similar....and YOU make it look so easy........not happening here!!!! I need to leave the Melba alone AND the almond butter...............other than that, I've been pretty good. Another thing I have done this round is to ssssshhhhhhhhh(whispering here).....continue to drink one or two of my beloved Diet Dr Peppers each day. I decided that some of my weight is probably fluid from the diet drinks, but honestly, I used to drink at least 6-8 minimum a day and now as long as I can have one, or two in the evening I'm good.........that is remarkable progress for me. I thought this round if I continue to have at least one a day, then whatever I lose will not be from the diet drinks alone. Does that make sense? Well, I started this round at 144 and this morning was at 136.4 and have BEEN there for days. Just wanted to say hello, I'm still here, still struggling and to say hang in there......Dubbles you are a hoot too!!! Enjoy your posts!