Popular Pages

Page 155 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 551051451531541551561571652052556551155 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

R/P/M
    R4/P3
    Riley, I am amazed!!! I honestly didn't believe it would work that well! This is the best news. EVER.

honey, it's great you're on the downward spiral, though!! Maintaining is easy if you can keep all the good stuff outta my hands, LOL. I had to dump/throw away a bunch of goodies to stop myself from eating it. And I had to make myself realize that eating those things DOESN'T make me feel better than being skinny. I have no idea what my weight will do once I start adding in carbs/starches/breads/pastas, if I do. I'm scared!!!
    Mommy to 7, ages 2 years through 14 years and step-mommy to two more

Round 1:
    10/2/10 186 lbs.
    LDW 162.3
    12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
    1/1/11 155.2 (preload weight)
    1/3/11 161.2 (load weight)
    2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

Round 3: p2d1: 165
    12/11/12 LDW: 136

Round 4: p2d1 1/25/13
    P3D1 126.4

Round 5: finished at 142

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireS View Post
    Interesting, Jo...this comes from NAET (Nambrudipad's Allergy Elimination Technique, I believe it is) which I did 13 or 14 yrs ago in CA. I can't even remember all of the things I was treated for, but the funniest was my DAUGHTER! Yes, the practitioner said I was allergic to her, so she treated me for her and my hubby and I sped off to Napa for the weekend since I had to stay away from her for 48 hrs! Then I started dis-believing...but I do believe in 'energetic medicine' and biofeedback and all that, which is related.
    Claire That is very interesting, your daughter! Haha Yea I'll give anything a try, I mean it can't hurt you so why not? Side note: my mom does healing energy work-healing touch, a little reiki, she's done biofeedback, lots of fun stuff! So cool.
    Jo

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireS View Post
    Thanks, but credit goes to quelsen on this forum. I saw he's a Kentucky boy, Dubbles! Not all (e.g. grammy) agree with him.

Yeah, Claire, I saw that he is from Kentucky, Lexington, I believe. He has come a long way since starting hcg, quite an inspiration.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tmott24 View Post
    Morning, ladies! I'm down another .6 which puts me right at LDW, yay!!! It's been a while since I've been here and I even ate a ton of food last night. Must be delayed from the steak day. I made mini-meatloaves minus oats and used sugar-free ketchup for mine. Also had sour cream and butter mashed cauli. I love how my kids gobble that up! My body is pretty sore from the exercise yesterday, but nothing I cannot handle. I'm surprised I didn't retain any water, even though it wasn't crazy running a million miles like you girls do...hehe. I was out of breath after 25 minutes on an elliptical. I just can't hang.

Wondering how Riley did on her Fage day??
    Tmott, great job on going down, even when eating a lot, and on your being at LIW, I still say running around after all those kids seems exercise enough to me!

And I am so wondering about Riley's Fage day, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Are you ready Team Chompers?!?

Don't look at the ticker..... Fage & Berry day = 3.1 LOSS!!!

Bring on that pizza, followed by the Fage!

Now the next experiment has to be: Should Fage day be the day after a binge or 2 days later? Since we (most of us) seem to gain for 2 days...

Who's Next?

Riley
    RILEY!!!! Thats amazing!! YAAHHOOO!!!! I unfortunately cant eat fage or my stomach bloats to the point where I look like Im 7 months prego but I am happy for the rest of you Fage Queens!! Ill have to post one of the other correction days and see if someone else wants to volunteer!!

Quote Originally Posted by tmott24 View Post
    Riley, I am amazed!!! I honestly didn't believe it would work that well! This is the best news. EVER.

honey, it's great you're on the downward spiral, though!! Maintaining is easy if you can keep all the good stuff outta my hands, LOL. I had to dump/throw away a bunch of goodies to stop myself from eating it. And I had to make myself realize that eating those things DOESN'T make me feel better than being skinny. I have no idea what my weight will do once I start adding in carbs/starches/breads/pastas, if I do. I'm scared!!!
    Yeah, breads, etc are scary. I am gluten sensitive so I already know I gain from them-though I can't and wont give them up 100%. Life is too short. I think its all about moderation and figuring out what your body can mix. Then of course, following it up with those wonderful correction days!! Lets hope they work forever!!

11/25 --Round 1- 141lbs-146 after load--LDW 126lbs--20lbs loss
    2/9--Round 2-132.4lbs after load LDW for round 2-116.6 lbs
    After 13 days in P3 couldnt stabilize
    3/20-back to P2 -treating P3 as a planned interruption 120.8
    3/28--LDW-115.2 4/20-Adjusted LDW End of P3- 116lbs
    9/23 Load for Round 3 Before load-123lbs After Load-126lbs
    10/16-LDW-114
    10/20-111.8

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=honeybunchkins;338740]I love butter and cream cheese in my mashed cauliflower. Its one of my very favorite veggies. I could eat it every day!

Where is Riley???!!!...I'm down another .6. I am now 2.2 away from my LDW. Getting closer!!![/QUOTE]

Honey., I'm going to have to try that cauliflower/cream cheese "mashed potato" dish. And good job on a .6 lb. loss this a.m. You'll be beyond that LDW before long, and have a little extra cushion before going back to p3, I'm sure......and not to sound like Where's Waldo, but Where is Riley?

P.S. And honey., I think you're right. Once we get back to a p4 phase of our lives (I wonder if ever, lol) we just have to use common sense and some moderation in our eating habits. We are all big eaters, and I know I can easily get out of control. I'm just going to have to pick and choose when I wanna let loose, and have the Fage days ready for afterwards!
    Last edited by Dubbles; March 22nd, 2011 at 07:00 AM.

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Riley, WTG on the Fage day!
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Riley There you are! OMG., 3.1 lb? Geez, that's better than any steak day I've ever heard of. When you have time, give a little more particulars. Were you hungry or full. You did end up getting the full fat Fage, right? That's fantastic, you are definitely now, the official Team Chompers little guinea pig/test dummy! I'm so excited to hear about this result. Doing a happy dance!

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Are you ready Team Chompers?!?

Don't look at the ticker..... Fage & Berry day = 3.1 LOSS!!!

Bring on that pizza, followed by the Fage!

Now the next experiment has to be: Should Fage day be the day after a binge or 2 days later? Since we (most of us) seem to gain for 2 days...

Who's Next?

Riley
    wow. pretty cool!
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    So Jo, is the premise that once you laser something, it will help you not be sensitive to that particular food? And is it supposed to then, eventually keep you from gaining if you eat that food? Glad it semi-worked, at least with the cream cheese no allergy symptoms after lasering, but damn, I'm wanting no weight gain either! On another note, that's the sausage I use too, it's good isn't it?
    I love it! Yes that's the idea. It won't work however if you have a genetic food allergy or if you are missing the enzyme to digest something-lactose intolerant- I believe. I got the info from here: Thread: grammy's laser method for food sensitivities
    Lots of good info, as always on these threads.
    Check it out!
    BTW Lost another .8 lb today! I'm now 2.4 from ldw but feel pretty comfortable at this weight. I can finally relax! AND I ate Jimmy Johns yesterday, had a tuna unwich (no bread, it's like a salad wrap). First time I've had tuna and I'm sure the mayo probably wasn't the best for me, but I was fine! Ahh, feels good when things work out in the morning