Popular Pages

Page 296 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 1962462862942952962972983063463967961296 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 13338

Thread: P3 For Big Eaters!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    First you have to have ass pocket Jeans among a few other things Dani will run by you.. hehe
    Oh Dani? She can have her way with me
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/shots
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Claire, have you kept track of your measurements?
    NO - the only thing I measure is my thigh! It's the last to go, so what the heck. I am blessed with muscular arms (eat your heart out, Michelle O) that don't really ever get out of shape. Thigh is over 2" less, but I can't see/feel it anymore...I HATE the phycho bs!

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireS View Post
    whine, whine, whine...

SO - would you: a) do a round with Riley and Rox who you NEED but which would have you starting P3 possibly within a week of vacation, or b) do your P2 after the vacation. I'm thinking (a) because I need my girls and because I will essentially load the entire vacation if I have no structure in place. If I do it with R & R I'll just be like a day or two short of 3 full wks of P4 after 3 full wks of P3. I want to do the graceful P2 exit demonstrated by Dubbles and Honey.

I was feeling like I am the exact same size (mainly legs, as this all hit as I was in running shorts) as when I started, which at 22 lbs more is physically impossible, right? Anyway, just feeling really tree-trunky and my DD says mom, you're legs look SO skinny. So, clearly there IS a difference, but why the freaking distortion? Seriously, today, I feel NO difference.
    First, HUH? You lost me on the A B thing! We want you to do it with us, but we want you to be sucessful! So if you want to wait until after your vacation I will pretend I am still on p2 when you start. When is your vacation? I am not starting until April 23rd..

Post a pic of your legs, we will let you know how skinny they are!
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6

weight loss

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    I have a spreadhseet with my daily weights and measurements for neck, bust, chest, biceps, waist, hips, thighs, and calves. OCD much, ya think?
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/shots
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    First, HUH? You lost me on the A B thing! We want you to do it with us, but we want you to be sucessful! So if you want to wait until after your vacation I will pretend I am still on p2 when you start. When is your vacation? I am not starting until April 23rd..

Post a pic of your legs, we will let you know how skinny they are!
    Well, my dear, this is my P3D10 so P3 would end 4/11. Do you think I'm so FUBAR'd that it really doesn't matter if I hop back into P2 early? Remember that I did 40 days of pure P2 ending 2/4, then was some sort of rogue bingemeister alternating with P2, still on the drops the whole time, for 46 days, then started an actual P3 (3/22), even after eating STARCH and SUGAR on my LDW day (3/20). SOOOOO - does it even matter if I follow any kind of psuedo-protocol at this point or shall I just try to maintain/correct/whatever in April and start P2 again with you guys? Does that make any sense?

I haven't booked the vacation but the kids get out 5/26 and we wanted to go pretty much right away, but that's memorial weekend - this is a postponment from Spring Break, so a little more disappointment for them probably wouldn't be earth-shattering...sharing the thighs would take a LOT for me the way I'm feeling right now!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    REALLY? I wonder if it's because of how saintly you were when coming out of P2. I'm totally going back in. You have inspired me. ROX and RILEY I'm with you gals FOR SURE...just have a coupla questions...

Are you kidding me? 2T IS my normal portion, and I HAVE doubled that to 4T. BUT since getting on the manna it's not as appealing and I haven't really been eating it. One of my apesh!t P2 days in Feb I had 9T. I'm really gross. I did have some today...because I had finished a manna jar and vow to not open another for a WHILE.

...yeah, so we've determined I'm having an egg attack - the "hives" kept getting worse all day, like unfortunate teenaged boy stuff so I have just taken a scrubby shower and applied Bye Bye Blemish to pretty much all but my forehead. I am definitely on a correction tomorrow - most likely of the ribeye sort because it's already been acquired. Why? Well, I handled the egg reaction like any sane, mature adult would - I added almonds, to which we already know I am most likely reactive - lost count, but it was a LOT, then proceeded to eat 'fun' P3 stuff - like how about feta cheese mixed with sf blackberry jam...anyone? UGH.

I'm really wondering if at least part of my reaction is emotional, like chuck the rational thoughts since the day is imperfect, anyway AND triggered by the food sensitivity. How could it really be completely separate? Eating well puts me in a great mood, so why not the other way around? Also, I feel SO PMSssy. I am pissed because it's so freaking windy here and I HATE wind, like the air is slapping you around - SO brutal!

Claire, You are a total nut, but I've been there. That was my life before hcg. Everytime I ate out of control, I'd just keep it up until the "next Monday, a new week". Ya know, since I blew it already....Definitely sounds like me. And you REALLY ate 9 T of crack? I can't believe it, you're so little. I just can't picture you being able to put away all that food. But that was probably all you ate the whole day. Anyway, hope your hives clear up somewhat by tomorrow. No eggs for u, I guess. Would lasering help?

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cathiebijou View Post
    I have a 4 tablespoon portion on my FFFage day and lose just fine. Doesn't make me gain.
    From your keystrokes to my scales. Fingers crossed!

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Well, my dear, this is my P3D10 so P3 would end 4/11. Do you think I'm so FUBAR'd that it really doesn't matter if I hop back into P2 early? Remember that I did 40 days of pure P2 ending 2/4, then was some sort of rogue bingemeister alternating with P2, still on the drops the whole time, for 46 days, then started an actual P3 (3/22), even after eating STARCH and SUGAR on my LDW day (3/20). SOOOOO - does it even matter if I follow any kind of psuedo-protocol at this point or shall I just try to maintain/correct/whatever in April and start P2 again with you guys? Does that make any sense?

I haven't booked the vacation but the kids get out 5/26 and we wanted to go pretty much right away, but that's memorial weekend - this is a postponment from Spring Break, so a little more disappointment for them probably wouldn't be earth-shattering...sharing the thighs would take a LOT for me the way I'm feeling right now!
    I figure for me going 30 days I will end p2 a week before memorial day. If you don't mind going on vacation in p3 I'd say keep on roguing, since you are good at it and join us!

weight loss

R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarret View Post
    Oh Dani? She can have her way with me
    She is a hottie!

weight loss

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    This day has been insane..ate this bulky dinner , 8 oz ground beef, 1 cup of red sauce, 90 g of mushrooms and 175 g of baby asparagus, ..huge bowl of food.. and I'm still wanting to raid the kitchen.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber