Popular Pages

Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 starting 3/3

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops. Starting P3 3/8/12. 23lbs lost! Woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmathis7824 View Post
    I agree slightly. I do no think I would ever be able to stick to another "diet" or "living style". I am going to try the "Eatstopeat" or IM method when I finally reach my goal weight. You should read about that. When I read on the phase forums I kept seeing both of those pop up when they talked about being able to maintain over a long period of time. I decided to look it up and basically it is a 24 hr period of fasting but you NEVER go a full one day. You eat brkfst and lunch one day and then skip dinner, then brkfst and lunch the next. Then eat dinner. People on here say they are able to eat carbs and sugars in moderation and never gain agian. That is what I am looking for. Some do it twice a week while many, one is enough b/c Eatstopeat was created originally as a weight loss program at 2 days a week for slow to moderate losses w/o affecting metabilism slowing or muscle deterioration.

Anywho, for what it is worth.

Em-I really like reading your posts. You seem very positive! I know I need that.
    I will look into it, B. I'm am kind of looking forward to making only one dinner and eating it with my family But, to just tweak things a bit and be able to eat anything would be nice

Enjoy your little dinner, enjoy that "empty" feeling, and I can't wait to hear how you do tomorrow a.m!

I'm so ready to break out of the P3 restrictions! Tomorrow is day 21 for me, but I'm already going out on a few limbs. How very rogue of me, I know - go figure. I have been stable, or stable enough, and do not know of any food sensitivities so I'm getting risky by throwing in a few new things. I've had the Beanito chips and spelt pasta and so far so good! I was going to go to Chick-Fil-A for nuggets tonight, but just wasn't hungry when I drove right by there earlier, so I skipped it. I bought Nut-Thins, crackers made with nuts and rice, and some Laughing Cow cheese. Tonight it's leftover chicken, crackers and cheese, pickles, and a little salad with homemade sf ranch dressing. I also bought melba toast! I figure it's a safe way to re-introduce wheat without throwing my body off kilter. One of my favorite lunches is to stack turkey and provolone on top of a melba cracker (I have a roasted red pepper sauce I dab on the cracker first) and heat it in the mw for a few seconds to melt the cheese. It's DELISH! So, that's my lunch tomorrow. Not really sure about how it works when you transition into p4, adding new things but still balancing calories to try to avoid a gain? I guess I'm the guinna pig around here!
    Zip

R/P/M
    R1,P3- lost 27.4lbs.-drops
    Hey Em, I took your advice and ate the Mac nuts, chopped them up in my dinner fage. I also had mayo and salmon for first time today, so I hopE tomorrow's weigh in is not scary!

Zip pity-I am so jealous! You go girl!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D2
    T - what kind of mayo did you use?

zippity - are you at goal? or are you planning on doing P2 again? just curious. I'm probably going to do it again at some point to lose last 10lbs.

Dawn

R/P/M
    R1,P3- lost 27.4lbs.-drops
    I used spectrum canola. It has honey in it, but said 0 carbs, so I am hoping I will do ok. I think I will try to make my own, but am kinda scared with the raw egg.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D2
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
    I used spectrum canola. It has honey in it, but said 0 carbs, so I am hoping I will do ok. I think I will try to make my own, but am kinda scared with the raw egg.
    I agree - the thought of making my own mayo kind of sceeves me out - although I like mayo - just don't want to make my own.

I wasn't sure if you can have honey on P2.

I found an organic ketchup with agave nectar which I thought was pretty cool
    Dawn

R/P/M
    Sounds yummy, zip. You're iron-woman- no carb can touch you!

R/P/M
    Maybe this is obvious? Is "organic unrefined cane sugar" basically just sugar? I guess what I mean is; does your body treat it the same way?

Dawn - I'm not at goal, but happy where I am. I am going to spend some time trying to firm up some jiggly spots and see what happens. I am 5'3" and "should" weigh between 108-128. I'm at 138 so another 10-15 pounds would be good. But - not sure yet if I'll do another round. I was at this weight for a looooong time before 20 lbs crept up over the last two years (meds, stress, and hormones) so my closet is full of clothes I haven't worn in a while, and am loving my "new" old wardrobe. I am buying some new pants, though, and if I lose more weight - nothing will fit. And I can NOT afford new clothes! Stupid logic for staying where I am, huh? My goal is to keep this off for several months and be able to eat without DIETING.
    Zip

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D2
    My situation is very similar except I'm taller - LOL! 5'7". started at 180 and am now 158. I'm thrilled to be this weight - haven't been since I had my kids - but I would like to be in the high 140s. I agree, I think I'm gonna wait a month and see how things go and then consider another round in May.

I here you about the clothes. I have lots of clothes in the smaller size but found today that even they are lose! Doesn't help that the weather has been crazy here in Jersey. 80 degress today - my spring/summer clothes are all in storage.

I am going to start excercising Monday. I bought a T-ttapp DVD and want to see how that goes. I spent so many years doing cardio and weights - I'm so tired of that. Now I just want to walk and do pilates/yoga-like workouts. We'll see how that goes.

Dawn