Popular Pages

Page 38 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1080

Thread: Starting P3 on 3/26/2012 is anyone else?

  1. #371
    I'm going to see what I can do about this...increasing the fats...I did take your advice on the olive oil last night on my salad. I didn't get a chance to make the dressing you suggested though but I intend to. It sounds fantastic. I love the coconut oil so I will continue to use that. I got work to do lol that I need to do since i'm at work so i'll try to catch up on the posts soon.

  2. #372
    Senior Member marvless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Central TX
    R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Posts
    1,576
    Blog Entries
    62
    I have to get back to work too, lol! But I just wanted to say I love having a place to share our experiences.

    Kundalini, thanks for the book reference. It sounds like a good read.

    I was only tracking BAB and was eating about 45 g of protein at breakfast. I don't know how much I was getting with my other two meals but I was eating meat at each one. I think I do pretty good with fat. I always get in 2-3 Tbl. of CO, plus butter and home made salad dressing each day, but maybe I should track for a couple weeks just to see where I really am. I like to use my www.myfitnesspal.com to track food.

    As far as cravings, I have a history of binging on sweets/carbs, but ever since P3 and cutting out snacking and eating after dinner, I don't have that problem anymore. It's a wonderful feeling and I'm so much more relaxed in the evening not having to deal with cravings. I've indulged in alcohol a few times and bread & dessert over this last weekend, but I got right back to primal eating and haven't had any problems with cravings.

    Nik, thanks for the compliment ... my weekend of eating and drinking caught on camera.
    Last edited by marvless; April 11th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6



  3. #373
    Senior Member pw2879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Posts
    608
    HA! I've been posting and reading these threads from work too....not being too productive here, huh? LOL!!! I'm now facinated about too much protein! I think I'm ok...with around an average of 55 gm, low carbs and high fat percentages. I think I need to buy one of those scales that show body mass, bone density and water mass.
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th






    Peg

  4. #374
    I got my answer from the hcg gods I opened the other package with the 2nd bottle of hcg for R2 and there was a 1 oz bottle they threw in as a bonus! So, 30 days- here we come! (I am still shaking my head in disbelief at this!)

    Since I won't be heading into P3 for another week, I will see y'all then- thank you SO much for your input!

  5. #375
    Senior Member Kundalini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Posts
    503
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ladycop, how perfectly awesome and amazing!
    5'4", goal 120
    R1 Corion subQ 2/10/12 159.5
    17 lbs/39 VLCD (.44/day) LIW 142.5

    R2 hHCG 5/3/12 start weight 146.5
    14.5 lbs/36 VLCD (.40/day) LDW 132

    R3 hHCG 6/27/12 138.5
    8.5 lbs./23 VLCD LDW 130

  6. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Posts
    991
    Running out the door again, but am at 137.4 One more week of P3 - feeling good about my personal goals and what I want in my life! See you when you get here, ladycop!
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8



  7. #377
    Senior Member pw2879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty63 View Post
    Running out the door again, but am at 137.4 One more week of P3 - feeling good about my personal goals and what I want in my life! See you when you get here, ladycop!
    Good for you badkitty!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    Ladycopy: We'll be here waiting for ya!! Glad you got that bonus!!! YAY!!!

    Not a good weigh-in morning.....sooooo down and out this morning. I gained 2.4 lbs! Up 3.6 from my LDW!!! I haven't had a bm in over a week either...okay....so yesterday I thought I did fairly well. this is what I ate: Breakfast: 3 pork sausages (no sugar) 1 flax muffin in a cup (2 tbls flax, 1 egg, 1 tblsp butter, 1 tblspn cinnamon, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tbspn stevia). Lunch: 3 romaine lettuce leaves with chopped chicken breast, 3 deviled egg halves (had mayo w/no sugar) 2 tbspn olive oil seasoned w/garlic, salt and pepper. Dinner: 2 cups pulled pork w/ 3 tablspoons bbq sauce (this may have been the bad part, since it may have had sugar in it...was too tired to check!) asparagus cooked in coconut oil. Drank lots of water...about 70 oz...that's lots for me! I usually drink 64 oz!! Anyway...I am NOT doing a steak day today. I am going to do a chicken breast day...probably eat 2 of them and that's it. I feel like the beef lays in my stomach! So...there you have it...maybe it was the flax? dunno...flax came to 2 carbs, 0 sugar...was hoping by having that flax muffin in a cup it would help me go to the bathroom...I have so much food lodged in my colon it's crazy...and it won't come out!!!! I doubled up on magnesium this week and still nothing. I think I am going back to P2 foods, but modify the amounts..lower my calories a bit. Maybe this first week off hcg I increased my calories too much...gotta get my act together!!!!!
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th






    Peg

  8. #378
    Senior Member Mrs.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by pw2879 View Post
    Good for you badkitty!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    Ladycopy: We'll be here waiting for ya!! Glad you got that bonus!!! YAY!!!

    Not a good weigh-in morning.....sooooo down and out this morning. I gained 2.4 lbs! Up 3.6 from my LDW!!! I haven't had a bm in over a week either...okay....so yesterday I thought I did fairly well. this is what I ate: Breakfast: 3 pork sausages (no sugar) 1 flax muffin in a cup (2 tbls flax, 1 egg, 1 tblsp butter, 1 tblspn cinnamon, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tbspn stevia). Lunch: 3 romaine lettuce leaves with chopped chicken breast, 3 deviled egg halves (had mayo w/no sugar) 2 tbspn olive oil seasoned w/garlic, salt and pepper. Dinner: 2 cups pulled pork w/ 3 tablspoons bbq sauce (this may have been the bad part, since it may have had sugar in it...was too tired to check!) asparagus cooked in coconut oil. Drank lots of water...about 70 oz...that's lots for me! I usually drink 64 oz!! Anyway...I am NOT doing a steak day today. I am going to do a chicken breast day...probably eat 2 of them and that's it. I feel like the beef lays in my stomach! So...there you have it...maybe it was the flax? dunno...flax came to 2 carbs, 0 sugar...was hoping by having that flax muffin in a cup it would help me go to the bathroom...I have so much food lodged in my colon it's crazy...and it won't come out!!!! I doubled up on magnesium this week and still nothing. I think I am going back to P2 foods, but modify the amounts..lower my calories a bit. Maybe this first week off hcg I increased my calories too much...gotta get my act together!!!!!
    Ladycop, that is fabulously funny and awesome!

    Badkitty, congrats!

    The flax can make you retain a lot of water! I am also not sure that it is ok for P3. I am more and more convinced that P2 foods with increased portions and added fats is really the best way to go the first week. That way you stabilize before adding new foods. I wish it were written into the protocol!

    What magnesium are you using? Try magnesium chelate or milk of magnesia which magnesium hydroxide.

    AFM: 213 this morning and doing better. I was actually able to eat a BAB with 50 g protein this morning. I will have to watch the protein the rest of the day. I have so enjoyed shrimp and avocado, with some tomato on some spinach in the evenings. Low protein and satisfying. I am sleeping great again too, phfeww!
    Doctor's appt this afternoon! It is a 2 hour complete physical with a naturopath, doing some blood tests and allergy testing with muscle testing and some other body feedback stuff. Looking forward to it and the undivided attention to my health!

    Have a good day everyone!

    Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

    8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

  9. #379
    Senior Member pw2879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Ladycop, that is fabulously funny and awesome!

    Badkitty, congrats!

    The flax can make you retain a lot of water! I am also not sure that it is ok for P3. I am more and more convinced that P2 foods with increased portions and added fats is really the best way to go the first week. That way you stabilize before adding new foods. I wish it were written into the protocol!

    What magnesium are you using? Try magnesium chelate or milk of magnesia which magnesium hydroxide.

    AFM: 213 this morning and doing better. I was actually able to eat a BAB with 50 g protein this morning. I will have to watch the protein the rest of the day. I have so enjoyed shrimp and avocado, with some tomato on some spinach in the evenings. Low protein and satisfying. I am sleeping great again too, phfeww!
    Doctor's appt this afternoon! It is a 2 hour complete physical with a naturopath, doing some blood tests and allergy testing with muscle testing and some other body feedback stuff. Looking forward to it and the undivided attention to my health!

    Have a good day everyone!
    Mrs: Yeah, I'm staying away from the flax for right now. I read that flax was good for P3...but guess not for me! I'm doing my "chicken breast day" tonite, so hopefully, I can dropped a bit and then clean my act up tomorrow!

    I will be very interested to know what the doctor says, Mrs.! Good that you are going...sounds like you are on the right track. Talk to ya soon!
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th






    Peg

  10. #380
    Senior Member katerinavsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX
    Posts
    261
    Blog Entries
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by pw2879 View Post
    Not a good weigh-in morning.....sooooo down and out this morning. I gained 2.4 lbs! Up 3.6 from my LDW!!! I haven't had a bm in over a week either...
    If I had to guess, I figure your weight gain has a lot to do with not having a BM in over a week. BAD BAD. I have similar issues.....and finally decided that I was not going to gain because I could not eliminate. SOooooo, drastic measures..... I have purchased Solar Magnesium Citrate from lucky vitamin dot com. I take them to help with the regularity. I can take 2 mag citrate pills with 2 vitamin c pills at 10:30 am (4.5 hours after breakfast and 1 ish hours before lunch on an empty stomach). I can be very *full*, and this will do the trick within the hour. This is not as drastic as other methods. And it has the added benefit of relaxing muscles. Restless leg syndrome runs in my family. The Magnesium has stopped the restless legs altogether. ....VERY NICE.
    Round 4...

    Check out my Blog.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •