Popular Pages

Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 on 3/26/2012 is anyone else?

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Mrs., it might be just water like you think. Restaurants definitely salt a lot! I think mine was sheer volume and loads of calories (many of which were empty - sauces, alcohols, sugars, etc.) I was up a bit yesterday, but down today again; I didn't even think of doing a "real" correction day. I did a "slow correction day" where I just put small amounts in my stomach slowly - I was way too full and just uncomfy. I had really low calories for the day, and it didn't concern me one iota, and I never got hungry. I feel more normal today, though - hurrah.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty63 View Post
    Nik, I wish you could find some sort of resolution about your friend; I hate it when there are "floating threads" not all tied up neatly. BUT having a weekend with girlfriends' was probably well needed. I think you did amazingly well with just 2.5 if you spent the weekend drinking and eating with the girls! I know how you feel about doing a correction BEFORE you go back on the road - it makes life a little simpler.

Peg, congrats on your win and moving on for divisions, and congrats on the loss, too!! A doubles-win-win, eh? Ha.

Mrs, your dinner sounds great, too. I did manage to not eat bread when they passed it, and it was glistening with butter on top and smelled of yeast, but I let it live for another day. Sometimes things smell so good that you just WANT to devour them!!

I am up from the weekend myself - had a big dinner on Saturday night - and I estimated the low-end of calories to be over 3000 for just the meal and drinks alone (I haven't drunk that much champagne in ages, plus champagne sorbet and champagne punch to begin with tons of sweeteners). Didn't even really want to eat much yesterday because I was just so full from Saturday night. Back on track though for today! And then I head out for work either Tuesday night or really early Wednesday morning.

Badkitty: yum...champagne sorbet and punch...doesn't get much better!! good thing is you passed on the bread!

Mrs: I think we are all learning that "this too will pass" and that we can recover! So nice to not to worry about up and down too much anymore!
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Yeah, back to ketosis for me to see if I can keep losing weight like I have slowly. If not, then I think I may actually buy some sourdough bread and lather it with butter before starting another P2. Not that I plan on eating full blown grains again, but curious minds want to know. If I can have some on occasion, like the two times a year dh and I go to a really fancy restaurant, I am happy.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHgc
    Yes, I too have been MIA. Had a great weekend and YES! The gluten-free cupcake was delicious! I had sushi on Saturday and, as always, had a two pound gain. I always gain with sushi and I wonder if it si the rice. I never use soy sauce either. I could eat nothing all day and have sushi and still gain. I am wondering if I have a sensitivity to rice. Yesterday I indulged in half a chocolate cheesecake and two gin and tonics....still celebrating DD birthday. I miss her! So another steak day for me. I see my primary care doctor tomorrow so I want to make sure I am at LDW. Wonder what she will think about me doing the HCG?

Speaking of steak days, does anyone do intermittent fasting? I really like the cleansing feeling of doing a steak day. I have more energy and I feel great the day of and after. I am thinking of doing a steak day once a week. Keyword "thinking"...LOL.

Peg, you are gorgeous!
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
    -Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX
    Blog Entries
    Peg – Congrats on the wins! Mexican is the bomb, but can blow up the waistline. Glad you did not have a gain this morning.

Mrs. – It is so interesting to me seeing how our attitudes about the fluctuations in the scale have changed since the beginning of P3. It is awesome to see how far we all have come.

Nik – I am sure that the pounds will come off quickly. And, yes, you should get a profile pic. I love putting a face with a name…..makes things easier for my little mind.

BadKitty – I have to say, your alias and ticker make me smile. I used to have a special needs kitty (totally black) that I think of when I see your posts. I called him Smokey, named after the Friday movie. Long story.

AFM – (I finally figured out what “AFM” stands for …..I am a little slow….) The husband’s brother has gone home. I think he had a fantastic fishing ‘stay-cation’. He caught a 6-pound large-mouth bass while here that he is going to have mounted. So he is happy. My ‘bottom’ issues are better. Or, at least, I have been taking ibuprophen like candy, so it feels better. I have fluctuated some over the weekend. I had green peas and chocolate peanut butter fudge (only 1 ounce) Saturday. Sunday I was up a pound. I am ok with that. And, I think the 1-pound fluctuation was more about the fact that I did not get enough water than the new foods. Today, I am back to 217.8, just .2 above LIW. And, I am wearing a 14W pant from CJ Banks. YEAH!! I am trying to decide when to start another round. I will be done with P4 on the 9th…… We shall see.

You guys have a great day. The boss is coming, so I had better do real work.
    Round 4...

Check out my Blog.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHgc
    Quote Originally Posted by katerinavsharp View Post
    Peg – Congrats on the wins! Mexican is the bomb, but can blow up the waistline. Glad you did not have a gain this morning.

Mrs. – It is so interesting to me seeing how our attitudes about the fluctuations in the scale have changed since the beginning of P3. It is awesome to see how far we all have come.

Nik – I am sure that the pounds will come off quickly. And, yes, you should get a profile pic. I love putting a face with a name…..makes things easier for my little mind.

BadKitty – I have to say, your alias and ticker make me smile. I used to have a special needs kitty (totally black) that I think of when I see your posts. I called him Smokey, named after the Friday movie. Long story.

AFM – (I finally figured out what “AFM” stands for …..I am a little slow….) The husband’s brother has gone home. I think he had a fantastic fishing ‘stay-cation’. He caught a 6-pound large-mouth bass while here that he is going to have mounted. So he is happy. My ‘bottom’ issues are better. Or, at least, I have been taking ibuprophen like candy, so it feels better. I have fluctuated some over the weekend. I had green peas and chocolate peanut butter fudge (only 1 ounce) Saturday. Sunday I was up a pound. I am ok with that. And, I think the 1-pound fluctuation was more about the fact that I did not get enough water than the new foods. Today, I am back to 217.8, just .2 above LIW. And, I am wearing a 14W pant from CJ Banks. YEAH!! I am trying to decide when to start another round. I will be done with P4 on the 9th…… We shall see.

You guys have a great day. The boss is coming, so I had better do real work.
    katerina,
    I had no clue what "AFM" meant either until recently! Chocolate peanut butter fudge...YUM!!! My two favorites. I agree that it is nice to see that our flucuations are a part of normal body chemistry. This is a learning process for sure.

Have a great day everyone!
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
    -Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

R/P/M
    Sounds like a good weekend for everyone!

Alibee, I don't care for sushi so I am not sure about this, but I think I have read that sushi rice has higher sugar content so that it is stickier for staying formed? Have you tried any other sort of rice besides that yet? And I HATE missing things in my D's life, but it's exactly as you said - she is in college now, and she is doing things with her friends as she SHOULD be. It is just hard sometimes, being so central in their lives, and then watching them spring out into the world and not need their moms quite so badly. I think celebrating with g-n-t and cheesecake was necessary balm!

I am bad and don't really have a primary care doc; my OBGYN does most of my stuff (and he is a friend, too). I saw him Saturday night, and got a huge hug from him and he told me how great I look. I am scared to see him next month, because if he asks about how I lost it, I don't know if I can fib straight to his face or not. Maybe by then, I will feel confident enough in how stabilized I am that I won't be scared of his disapproval. I AM a 48 year old grown-up, after all!

IF - I am thinking of doing that. There was a group of posters who are on P4 now that I used to hang out with (I did a planned interruption so they got to P3/P4 before me), and many of them are doing IF. It makes sense for my lifestyle (BAB is hard for me to manage with timing), and not eating for a number of hours has never bothered me.

Katerina, wtg on the pants!!! This really is a euphoric feeling, when you put on something that fits and makes you feel good about yourself. And am really thankful that your bottom is better.
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    So the kids and I decided to watch a movie this morning, and so I did not eat breakfast yet. Just re-weighed myself after peeing for the second time and I am down 1.8# LOL

Goes to show.... nothing bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Goes to show.... nothing bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
    NO KIDDING!!!! Too daggone funny!!
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0

I got a profile pic up finally took the time. Hmmm maybe not...it's not showing up. Happy Monday to you all.

Yes still quite upset about the sudden loss of communication but cannot dwell on it forever.