Popular Pages

Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 on 3/26/2012 is anyone else?

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty63 View Post
    Katerina - I had to laugh at the family drama. Have a great time with *that*! Ha. I escaped this year by meeting my H in Savannah. My mom is upset, but there was no getting around our schedule for a number of reasons.

I was a HORRIBLE person tonight. We went to a tapas restaurant in Savannah, and I had a little beef, chicken, pork chop and lamb - all ok, I think. Then questionable - chevre, grapes with brie and fontina with cranberries. Then BAD? A piece of bread. 2 Aboslut citrons and soda. And the 3 of us shared a creme brulee and a chocolate tort, but we didn't finish either of them, but still that ended up being probably a half serving of dessert in total for me.

I leave tomorrow, and will try to proactively do another egg/high protein day on the drive home. I already feel 10 pounds bigger! Ugh.

Happy Bunny day, for the bunny peeps!
    Man, I am going on a trip in a week... Need. To. Be. Strong. ... At the same time, if I weighed 137 and gained 10 lbs I would still be so happy! LOL I know *you* don't feel that way though. Chances are it will come off easily again whatever you gained.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R1, P3, subQ 150
    Ok then, I will go to the gym today and start with a walk/jog. I'm back down to 139.5. Yeah. It seems like this P3 is really forever. I am half way done, but I can't see my body allowing carbs back in. I hope so though. I will stay a 95% paleo diet anyway, no bread, cereal, pasta, corn, white potatoes, or sugar. I do like peanut butter, but I will try almond butter and see if I like it. I also will still eat cheese. I love it! Oh, I also have noticed some reshaping. My legs are slimmer, and my butt has less cellulite. I can't explain it, but they look much better that P3D1. My skin is better too. I lost 37 pounds in six weeks so my skin was loose, but not now, thank God. I feel much sexier. It is nice to be able to come back down after gaining. SO when you want to plan being bad, then you can enjoy it and just lose it back. We are going out to Longhorn Steakhouse tonight and I will be having the porterhouse! Yummy! I love eating their steak! I also need to go to the grocery store before we take our 5 year old to the easter egg hunt, lol. Oh and I resisted all the Easter candy this morning! Even the "Reeses" eggs, but I did put one away for later...Hee Hee Hee......
    Last edited by StephanieBartsch; April 8th, 2012 at 06:36 AM.

P2-Lost 37 lbs
    Started P3 3/27/12
    LIW-139

R/P/M
    R1, P3, subQ 150
    Quote Originally Posted by annie1111 View Post
    Ha! BAB! I'll get the lingo...love that one!
    After my first day of BAB, BAL, and BAD...I'm down again .8, only .2 more than when I started P3 one week ago. Thanks for the support and I finally scrolled down on the info P3 page and found what I needed :-)
    Definitely going for the almond 'flour' this weekend!

Have a great day everyone!
    I also need to find some good almond flour and coconut flour. I think you need to make sure the almond flour is pretty fine, because it can be gritty I have heard. I will probably mix both together, but I am waiting till P4 because coconut flour has a little bit of carbs in it. I have found so many great recipies and placed them on my pinerest. I am looking forward to baking cookies, and bread and even making ice cream!

P2-Lost 37 lbs
    Started P3 3/27/12
    LIW-139

R/P/M
    R1, P3, subQ 150
    Quote Originally Posted by pw2879 View Post
    Hey Stephanie...I would think it's fine to go ahead and start jogging again...just start out gradual..I am starting back at the gym on Monday and can't wait!!! I really want to start using hand weights...my arms feel like jello! I know it will add weight when I get on the scale, but I will have to keep in mind that it is muscle.
    Thanks! I will be going today! I can't wait to see what it does to my calorie intake. I should be able to eat more.

P2-Lost 37 lbs
    Started P3 3/27/12
    LIW-139

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Well, day 2 phase 2 and my weight stayed the same even after all that food I ate yesterday!! I at 1870 cal./20 g carbs/142 g fat/57 g protein and I was STUFFED! I hope I can stay strong today since my family is all coming over for Easter afternoon. Kids will be hunting for Easter eggs..boy that was tough stuffing eggs with candy! Didn't have one piece...but this afternoon will be a stickler!!!!

Happy Easter everyone and stay strong!
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Back to my happy stabilizing weight. Have a great day everyone.

Peg, I am the meanest momma on earth. I let my kids eat the candy they want after they find it, and then when we get home, the rest all goes in the trash... Chocolate will be hard for me... but then again, the chocolate candy is disgusting so that won't be a temptation. The Lindt chocolate bunnies I bought them will though...
    Great job on eating and stabilizing. I am simply amazed that my body wants to hang out consistently at 214 unless I eat something I shouldn't have. It is so consistent. And the amount of calories does not seem to matter. Yesterday I ate below 2000, one day I ate 2600 and most days I hover between 2100 and 2300. But I do keep my fat/protein ration pretty even. Maybe that is the key.

Have a great day everyone! Happy Easter to everyone celebrating. We will join you next week when the Eastern Church celebrates Easter

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ Corion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Back to my happy stabilizing weight. Have a great day everyone.

Peg, I am the meanest momma on earth. I let my kids eat the candy they want after they find it, and then when we get home, the rest all goes in the trash... Chocolate will be hard for me... but then again, the chocolate candy is disgusting so that won't be a temptation. The Lindt chocolate bunnies I bought them will though...
    Great job on eating and stabilizing. I am simply amazed that my body wants to hang out consistently at 214 unless I eat something I shouldn't have. It is so consistent. And the amount of calories does not seem to matter. Yesterday I ate below 2000, one day I ate 2600 and most days I hover between 2100 and 2300. But I do keep my fat/protein ration pretty even. Maybe that is the key.

Have a great day everyone! Happy Easter to everyone celebrating. We will join you next week when the Eastern Church celebrates Easter
    Hello there,

What is one of your sample meals? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my fat up to 70%. I am doing three or four Tsps of CO but cannot eat anywhere near 2,000 calories. The most I have eaten is about 1300. I would love to know just in case I am not eating enough. Although I feel like I am going to burst so I am not sure how I could possibly eat anymore. : )

Discipline is remembering what you want.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHgc
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthang View Post
    Hello there,

What is one of your sample meals? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my fat up to 70%. I am doing three or four Tsps of CO but cannot eat anywhere near 2,000 calories. The most I have eaten is about 1300. I would love to know just in case I am not eating enough. Although I feel like I am going to burst so I am not sure how I could possibly eat anymore. : )
    I don't count calories, carbs or fat (too much work). I know what works for me though and I will gladly share. For breakfast I scramble two eggs with kale and leeks. I add a slice of cheddar cheese and my eggs are scrambled with almost a tablespoon of butter. For lunch is protein with a salad with olive oil, flax oil and balsamic vinegar or steamed veggies with a little butter. My snacks are where the fat comes in. I LOVE almonds, pistachios and pumpkin seeds. Dinner is more protein, probably about 8 oz, veggies either sauteed in CO or olive oil. I also have cocoa crack which really helps keep my weight in check. I use 3 tbsp of CO, 3 tbs of cocoa, a little vanilla, a dash of cinnamon and Swerve sweetener. My fiance and I split that. I also have a glass of red wine daily. My "glass" is very small, though, probably 2-3 ounces. I also have two fruits a day-usually a grapefruit, an apple or berries. Almost everything I eat is organic too.

The first round I refused to make cocoa crack because I really wanted to stay away from sweets. That said, this time around the benefits of CO outweighed me trying to forget sweets. The CO really helps with constipation. I was diagnosed with Celiac's last round and one of my symptoms was constipation and um...let's just say I had enough gas to power the city of San Francisco! I know, TMI, but we are all friends. This diet has really helped me with the symptoms of Celiac's especially with the obvious of being gluten free.

I am up .6 above LDW today because I had a wee bit too much of the garden herb bread yesterday.
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
    -Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthang View Post
    Hello there,

I am doing the Leptin reset so my breakfast is a whopping 50 g of protein. That is 6 oz ground pork sausage, 2 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, coffee with 2T heavy whipping cream and 1T coconut oil.

For lunch I have a salad with bacon bits and asparagus, or with shrimp and avocado, if I am hungry, but always coffee with 2T heavy cream and 1T coconut oil.

For dinner I often have chicken with skin, as much as I feel like, and a big salad or wilted spinach or other leafy green. Coffee with 2T heavy cream and 1T coconut oil.

Hope this helps give you an idea. The amount of calories does not seem to matter but the recommended amount of calories is 11 x your current weight to maintain. It is a nice goal to start out with and then once you get used to the amount of food that is, you can forget counting altogether as long as it high in fat in my experience so far.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R4/P2/RX
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty63 View Post
    Katerina - I had to laugh at the family drama. Have a great time with *that*! Ha. I escaped this year by meeting my H in Savannah. My mom is upset, but there was no getting around our schedule for a number of reasons.
    Well, the family drama was minimal. Or at least I did not offend anyone because I brought my own food....Pork Chops, Cabbage cooked in fried chicken scraps (P3 safe), green beans with bacon, and broccoli.....And lots of it!
    Round 4...

Check out my Blog.

Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast