Popular Pages

Page 64 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 on 3/26/2012 is anyone else?

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Well, we should go out, Kundalini!

Am I the youngest one here then? Yikes, now I need to behave hahahaha. I am not usually the youngest one, so funny.

I was at a wedding today, in a new dress and got so many compliments. Really nice. Even though I am still overweight, I feel I look good!

Peg, you rock!
    When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now
    Will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
    If I'd been out 'til quarter to three, would you lock the door?
    Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four?

Hehe, memory lane. When I am 64 I want to be just as active as you are! My mom is 68, no way she can play tennis. She has struggled with weight all her life and has all kinds of issues like fibromyalgia. Her last diet involved eating prepackaged foods and bars with tons of unnatural stuff in it, as well as soy. I vowed to never diet as she has all my life, so this hcg thing has to be it. First thing I found that really takes care of underlying issues and allows you to reset your metabolism so that you can actually maintain the new weight. It still took me 2+ years to take the step!
    HA! Sure gives that song a new meaning now! Good for you for all you compliments! Just confirms that this hcg journey is working! So glad that you are feeling it too...that is the most important. It is unfortunate that so many of us were and still are misinformed about diets and how so many of them are truly not good for our bodies. My mom is 90, she has always exercised all of her life, she was raised on a farm and ate all natural foods and always would stress to me about drinking water....lots of it. Now unfortunately she lives in an assisted living facility close by....she has dementia and years ago fell and broke her hip...she never had her hip replaced...just had pins put in and then removed...for some reason she said she didn't want anything "foreign" put in her body...hence no hip replacement! Her doctor now says that because of what's now going on in her hip the bone is pulling massive amount of blood in order for the bone to stay alive (called vascular somethin or other) and therefore robbing the blood supply to her brain, which affects the memory. Very sad...most of the time she is in a wheel chair, but when I take her out once a week for dinner I have her use her walker, which she does fine short term. It is very sad to watch. She was always into all the Jack LaLaine workout shows and walking and playing golf. Dementia and Alzheimer's is what scares me the most.

Peg
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Tried this recipe using coconut milk in a can...by Thai Kitchen .....wow...it tasted awesome!!!

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/201...rosting-shots/

Just had to share!!!!

Peg

R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post

Am I the youngest one here then? Yikes, now I need to behave hahahaha. I am not usually the youngest one, so funny.

I was at a wedding today, in a new dress and got so many compliments. Really nice. Even though I am still overweight, I feel I look good!
    I think it is notoriously the younger one's who are expected NOT to behave, so I suggest you just be yourself
    That's awesome about feeling & looking so good in your new dress! That is always such a nice experience.

R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Today I am up .5 lb, back to 1 lb into the danger/correction zone (i.e. 3 lb. over LIW). Today I feel really good about doing a steak day. It seems that 6 days between steak days feels comfortable to me, but less than that and I just can't bring myself to do it. I did have coffee already this morning with HWC but I do not plan on having any more of that today. I will drink cold organic herbal tea (hibiscus, spearmint, lemongrass, rose hip & rose petals) that I mixed and brewed, sweetened with berry stevia, throughout the day until it is steak time. Yesterday TOM arrived right on schedule. I have heard that some women experience variability in their cycle from HCG but I have to say my cycles have been absolutely like clock-work (literally right down the hour) since starting HCG - more regular than I have experienced in 18 months.
    I LOVE the sunshine we are having here in Portland!! I am taking advantage of it by working on my all-over tan
    5'4", goal 120
    R1 Corion subQ 2/10/12 159.5
    17 lbs/39 VLCD (.44/day) LIW 142.5

R2 hHCG 5/3/12 start weight 146.5
    14.5 lbs/36 VLCD (.40/day) LDW 132

R3 hHCG 6/27/12 138.5
    8.5 lbs./23 VLCD LDW 130

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    We had a pretty day here yesterday, but the rain has moved in for the duration. Which is good - it keeps me from wanting to work in the yard, and puts me into cleaning out my closet instead! I am going to have a clothes-try-on session, and move out the big'uns!

I am down (barely) into my 2 pound window. But I just don't want to eat anything. Have had 2 cups of coffee with HWC and CO, and walked into the kitchen twice to open the frig and stare into it. Thought about fage or eggs, but just shut the door again. Just don't really fancy anything.

Peg, I am with you on the fear of dementia. It makes me angry to watch strong, healthy good people be reduced to shadows; there is not much sadder in adults than seeing someone not be able to recognize their own children, spouse or their own home.

I don't have such a healthy attitude on aging, Kundalini! There are parts I love the thoughts of (retirement, travel, less responsibility of child-caring, more self-confidence), but parts that I don't like (less time with my children as they grow apart and have their own lives, more care-taking of elderly parents, greater chances of health issues in myself and my H, watching friends get sick or die). From a vanity standpoint, I also hate the wrinkles! I can dye the grey, but the wrinkles are pretty much here to stay! I also don't like how the progression of time means that I am one day closer to leaving this world! I want to stick around a lot longer!! LOL! My mother has a much more healthy viewpoint, like yours, and she says I will get less afraid as I get older.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8

R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Ok having fage for lunch; added some HWC and then a squirt of orange Mio. Tastes like a creamsicle!
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Morning lovely ladies!

As usual, another engaging discussion going on today. I've had some good role models in my life. Although my mom passed at 69 from pancreatic cancer she looked very young and was active. I'm the youngest of 7 and thankfully we've all aged very well. I agree that age is just a number. Although vanity also runs in my family and I have no problem with cosmetic procedures to keep the outside looking good. LOL!

Today I finally feel like joining the living. This infection has kicked my butt! I'm enjoying sitting out on my deck trying to get some Vit D. I'm up a little from the Advil I took yesterday, but am not too concerned over it. Iíve spent the last couple of days looking into supplements/antioxidants to help with immunity and skin. Iím about to place any order with Vitacost for NAC, MSM, L-carnitine, Reservatol+Green Tea+Grape Complex, ALA and a couple other things for adrenal support. I donít like how bad I was hit by this infection. Does anyone here take any of those supplements?
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Morning lovely ladies!

As usual, another engaging discussion going on today. I've had some good role models in my life. Although my mom passed at 69 from pancreatic cancer she looked very young and was active. I'm the youngest of 7 and thankfully we've all aged very well. I agree that age is just a number. Although vanity also runs in my family and I have no problem with cosmetic procedures to keep the outside looking good. LOL!

Today I finally feel like joining the living. This infection has kicked my butt! I'm enjoying sitting out on my deck trying to get some Vit D. I'm up a little from the Advil I took yesterday, but am not too concerned over it. I’ve spent the last couple of days looking into supplements/antioxidants to help with immunity and skin. I’m about to place any order with Vitacost for NAC, MSM, L-carnitine, Reservatol+Green Tea+Grape Complex, ALA and a couple other things for adrenal support. I don’t like how bad I was hit by this infection. Does anyone here take any of those supplements?
    Hey Maria...while being sick I upped my does of d3 to 1,000 twice a day. I think the d3 through the course of the year has really helped my immunity. I usually get sinus infections about 3 times a year and so far within the last 13 mos. nothing...except for this cold which I am finally over...but the good news with that is it didn't turn into a sinus infection! I am such a fan of d3 now!!! Other than that I take calcium, magnesium, biotin and liquid B12 every day....I used to take reservatol, but it got a little expensive so I stopped. Oh...I'm also on my 2nd month of 7-keto....it's suppose to up your metabolism and burn your fat and aid in weight loss.

Peg

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty63 View Post
    We had a pretty day here yesterday, but the rain has moved in for the duration. Which is good - it keeps me from wanting to work in the yard, and puts me into cleaning out my closet instead! I am going to have a clothes-try-on session, and move out the big'uns!

I am down (barely) into my 2 pound window. But I just don't want to eat anything. Have had 2 cups of coffee with HWC and CO, and walked into the kitchen twice to open the frig and stare into it. Thought about fage or eggs, but just shut the door again. Just don't really fancy anything.

Peg, I am with you on the fear of dementia. It makes me angry to watch strong, healthy good people be reduced to shadows; there is not much sadder in adults than seeing someone not be able to recognize their own children, spouse or their own home.

I don't have such a healthy attitude on aging, Kundalini! There are parts I love the thoughts of (retirement, travel, less responsibility of child-caring, more self-confidence), but parts that I don't like (less time with my children as they grow apart and have their own lives, more care-taking of elderly parents, greater chances of health issues in myself and my H, watching friends get sick or die). From a vanity standpoint, I also hate the wrinkles! I can dye the grey, but the wrinkles are pretty much here to stay! I also don't like how the progression of time means that I am one day closer to leaving this world! I want to stick around a lot longer!! LOL! My mother has a much more healthy viewpoint, like yours, and she says I will get less afraid as I get older.
    Badkitty....I can certainly relate with kids moving apart and having their own lives (that was the hardest to accept) and also taking care of my mom....it really makes you take a look at your own mortality....that's where attitude and taking control of your health and making sure you get plenty of me time!!! I'm enjoying the "me" time!!!

Peg

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHgc
    Hi Maria,
    I take L-Carnitine, D3-5,000iu, cal-mag, MSM-glucosamine-chondroitin tablet, B-complex, a raw multivitamin, digestive enzymes, and a probiotic. I also take Prozac (10mg) and the birth control pill. I am thinking of going off the Prozac soon. I was diagnosed with panic disorder in 2004 and it took a good two years to overcome that. Now I wonder if the panic had to do with the undiagnosed Celiac's disease! I feel the best I have EVER felt and much of that has to do with this protocol. Maria, I am glad you are feeling better. When I feel like I am coming down with something, I take zinc lozenges and raw vitamin C. All my supplements are from Vitacost because it is SUCH a good deal! I also order my hair color from them.

I am up .6 above LDW today and I really muddled over whether or not to do a steak day. Like Kundalini, I just didn't feel like going all day with a fast. So....I made fluffy coconut pancakes. OMG!!!!! These were better than the pancakes I made with almond flour and much better than regular ones! I figure since there are so many eggs in the pancakes I might end up doing an egg day...we'll see. We are just about getting ready to help a friend move and we'll be starving by the time we are done.
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
    -Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 64 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast