Popular Pages

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 End of January - anyone? Anyone?

R/P/M
    R1, P2, drops
    Zip,

I can identify. I also had a +3 day.

You can read about in this post from our "Journey" thread if you are so inclined.

Don't despair. We'll be back down.

Dave
    PS: I LOVE pork rinds! And, as of today, I can have them!

R1: P2 started 9/20/11 -30
    R2: P2 started 1/06/12 -27 (drops)
    R3: P2 started ??? (drops) -23
    R4: P2 started 7/04/12 -?? (drops)
    Dave & Beth's HCG Journey
    Our Personal HCG Rules

Hi everyone

Life is good, but Saturday I had a 1.8 whoosh, followed by a Sunday 1.8 gain, followed by a 1.2 loss...so I am sitting at an even 136 which is .6 above my LIW

We are leaving for Africa early Thursday AM and I think I am going to make some easy airport food, like grilled chicken and radishes and apples to nosh on while I am there all day. I am so excited now. I have been crazy busy since the New Year and our trip, which seemed 100 years away will be here in 96 hours!

Hopefully I can keep as close to Ph 3 as possible. Ph 4 starts on my birthday and I have already decided I am having lobster!!! Heck...we are right there on the Indian Ocean...they should have some pretty good seafood, right??

Hope everyone is well!

Hang tough!
    Tracey

VLCD 1 153 (loading weight)
    VLCD 7 146.8
    VLCD 14 143.2
    VCLD 21 143.6
    VCLD 28 140.2
    VCLD 40 LIW 138
    PH 3 D2 137.4

Good Morning!!! Just a quick post that the steak day worked, and I'm now only 0.2 lb. over my LDW....woo hoo!!! And I must say, the steak day wasn't so bad at all, hunger wise. I drank lots of water and tea. I'll try and post more tonight. Have a great day!

R/P/M
    R2/ P2 - Homeopathic Drops
    Yummy P3 Chicken Chile:

14oz cooked chicken breast with fat removed (I boil and then shred)
    I can of rotel with chilies
    1 can of diced tomato's ( I instead took 4 tomato's and diced them up)
    1 can of green chilies
    8 oz of chopped onion
    1 jalapeno (chop)
    8 oz of chopped celery
    Add seasoning to taste

I brought to a boil then simmer for a couple of hours. You can take the extra and portion it out and freeze it. Low calorie, low cars, low sugar!

When you eat it you can add cheese or sour cream to it. I love it plain but will try some cheese on it later when it is cooked.

Hope everyone is doing well!!
    Good luck!!!

Welcome to our sparse thread, Muddypaw!!! LOL!!! That's awesome that you've lost 85 lbs!!! You must/should be very proud. I'm in a loose size 12 now, but I just don't want to do another round. It's just too restrictive for me, where I get so bored of the food (in P2). I could pretty much stay in P3, with an occasional bowl of oatmeal though. I too love Laughing Cow cheese!

Thanks! The whoosh fairy got me back down the 2 pounds I had gained. Man, I love those steak days. I have freeze dried apple slices (no sugar or oil) and I dip them in that laughing cow cream cheese spread. I am LOVING p3! Just thankful I can EAT again! I too am a size 12 again after 18 years, thanks to hcg. I dont want to go any lower than that. My friends all tell me I look great, so I'm hopefully just gonna maintain.
    I miss chocolate though....I'm too scared to try the chocolate chips; I might not be able to stop myself with just a few!

R/P/M
    R1, P2, drops
    How many is a few? I can always stop after a *few. I am just superior like that.

(*Handfuls, that is. Big, double handfuls. Piled high. Or bowls. Big bowls. Yep. I am just superior at all this I guess.)

LOL

Signed,
    Dave
    Who just brought home some of those no-sugar
    chocolate-covered cashews that he loves. But don't worry.
    He's just had a few.

R1: P2 started 9/20/11 -30
    R2: P2 started 1/06/12 -27 (drops)
    R3: P2 started ??? (drops) -23
    R4: P2 started 7/04/12 -?? (drops)
    Dave & Beth's HCG Journey
    Our Personal HCG Rules

UGHH!

Weight jumped 2 lbs overnight--sitting 2.4 over LIW.

I am not sure what I did wrong. No sugar, no starch. I did eat later than usual, and had more protein than I probably should have, and salt. I also was short on the water.

I decided to suck it up and do a steak day today, as I cannot afford mentally to go into my vacation this much over my LIW.

Tomorrow I have a mandatory luncheon. I tried for the best option available, but pub food (the Brits chose the venue), being what it is, was either fish and chips or dublin stew---I went for the stew.

Hubby called me this AM to wish me a Happy Valentines Day..so sweet!!I cannot wait to see him on Thursday!!

More later peeps!

VLCD 7 146.8
    VLCD 14 143.2
    VCLD 21 143.6
    VCLD 28 140.2
    VCLD 40 LIW 138
    PH 3 D2 137.4

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG

Just Checking In

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I hope everyone is stabilizing well through phase 3. I finished up on Monday. Happy to report that I was right on target all through P3. No correction days necessary. Yesterday, I added a few things (sugar free flourless chocolate cake, beef wellington) and weight remained the same from yesterday to today. Not going to add anything else for a few days. My plan is to treat the next 3 weeks much as I did with P3, introducing foods every other day to see how I handle them.

Take care,
    ~Fatty

Hello all......also just checking in too. I'll be moving into P4 on Sat. I think the first and only thing I'll add is old fashioned oatmeal and stick with that for a few days. Then I'll maybe add a sweet potato. they are supposed to be very healthy....according to Dr Oz today

Fatty - good to hear you're doing Well! Are you posting elsewhere, maybe in the P4 Thread?

Travelgirl - Sorry to hear about your gain....I know the feeling. Hope your steak day worked. Mine did on Sunday, and I dropped down to just 0.2 overmy LDW.....answer so far, holding there.

Hi everyone

Steak day took me down1.8 but yesterday was a luncheon where I caved to a few non ph3 foods. 3-4 bites of cheesecake...ugh and a small peanut buttercup. It was day 16 of Ph 3. On top of that, I got TOM again!!! WTH???? I just had it 2 weeks ago....so not impressed as I am getting on a plane heading to Africa today. GRRRRR!!

I did pack some apples and Ph 3 friendly food to survive the flights

Hope everyone is well!!

AFRICA here we come!!!!

Tracey

VLCD 7 146.8
    VLCD 14 143.2
    VCLD 21 143.6
    VCLD 28 140.2
    VCLD 40 LIW 138
    PH 3 D2 137.4