Popular Pages

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 End of January - anyone? Anyone?

Have a fabulous time in Africa! I'm so envious as I love to travel but can't do much because of how little vacation we get here in the US. I can't believe all of us here don't pull together and demand more vacation like they get in other countries....(okay, off my soap box

If you are able, keep us posted on your trip. Have fun and dont worry about your cheat...its done and over...new day ahead.

Have a fabulous time in Africa! I'm so envious as I love to travel but can't do much because of how little vacation we get here in the US. I can't believe all of us here don't pull together and demand more vacation like they get in other countries....(okay, off my soap box

If you are able, keep us posted on your trip. Have fun and dont worry about your cheat...its done and over...new day ahead.

R/P/M
    R2/ P2 - Homeopathic Drops
    Hi everyone, just checking in. So far for me P3 has been great. I have stayed away from all the temptations so far and am just sticking to what is working. I have one week left to go on P3 and I am as of this morning at 124.2 which is under my LDW by over 3lbs. I am exercising and eating very healthy. I make sure I eat enough though I do not count calories. I eat when I am hungry and have my snacks as well. I am not sure if I am supposed to be under like that but I flux between 125.2 and 124.2 last week and this week I am holding steady so far at 124.2, there was only one day I was a couple ounces over my LDW. So far no correction days needed YAY. We were at a wrestling tournament last Saturday and they ordered in Olive Garden, I did fine but was starving and it took all I had not to have a bite. My son said "you must be dying mom, but keep it up you are doing great" and that made me feel good. Stay strong everyone we can do this, I have learned the whole point of this is to be able to look at temptation and say no thank you!! I know I wont be able to be so strict all the time but I don't want to do another round and I am so happy with where I am right now that I just want to stay like this forever. It is getting hard with the sweets, the other day I was craving a desert because my kids were eating drumsticks YUM! I ate some walnuts instead. BTW I can't wait to have brown rice! I am scared to death but have to give it a shot. It is a friends birthday next Friday (I will officially be in P4) and we are going to sushi for dinner. I have just been eating the sashimi but think I may try some sushi with brown rice to test it out and see how I react. I appreciate everyone still sharing their stories. Keep up the great work and stay strong!!!
    Good luck!!!

Way to go, Sportymom, for being strong with the Olive Garden food around you!!! I actually ran a Valentine's Day bake sale this past Tuesday, and I was surrounded by goodies...including chocolate-covered strawberries and peanut butter fudge! But nope....not even a crumb, and I wasn't even tempted! I just told myself that since Friday will be my last day of P3, it just would NOT be worth it to cheat now after all these weeks of hard work. I really do feel good and healthy as well. I think there really is something to say about eating good, pure foods with no processed crap in them. I'm really going to try and steer clear of processed foods. Including diet soda! That will be a very hard thing to do. I have a case of diet soda in my basement, as well as a 2-ltr. bottle in the fridge. A few nights ago, I did take a swig of it. I just look around at all the obese, unhealthy people, and that's what's going to help me stay strong.

P4 for me on Saturday -- and I'm really looking forward to a bowl of old-fashioned oatmeal! And isn't that another nice thing about doing this diet....we really start looking forward to having healthy foods instead of crap food.

R/P/M
    That is awesome Zig! I do the same thing, I just think back to how miserable I was and know I never want to be in that place again. It was funny this morning my son said "we should stop at Starbucks" and I told him no, he can have some of my coffee which I use liquid toffee flavored stevia and unsweetened vanilla almond milk with a spoonful of unsweetened vanilla coffeemate. He took a drink and said "mom this does not taste like ANYTHING". I looked at him like he was crazy because to me it tastes like a delicious sweet drink. It is amazing how your tastes change in doing this diet. I could never even eat fat free foods because they tasted so gross (and I tried many times). Now I am in love with the tastes which will assist in my healthy future.
    Good luck!!!

R/P/M
    R1, P2, drops
    You guys are doing great! Keep it up!

R1: P2 started 9/20/11 -30
    R2: P2 started 1/06/12 -27 (drops)
    R3: P2 started ??? (drops) -23
    R4: P2 started 7/04/12 -?? (drops)
    Dave & Beth's HCG Journey
    Our Personal HCG Rules

Have any of you heard of "Eat Stop Eat"? I read about it somewhere on the forum and I've been reading up on it. I'm considering it now. I still could lose another 5 or 10 lbs. which isnt enough to make me want to do another round. Seems just like doing steak days, twice a week.

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigMoGing View Post
    Have any of you heard of "Eat Stop Eat"? I read about it somewhere on the forum and I've been reading up on it. I'm considering it now. I still could lose another 5 or 10 lbs. which isnt enough to make me want to do another round. Seems just like doing steak days, twice a week.
    I have heard of it, but haven't had a chance to look into it at all...

~Fatty

R/P/M
    Is anyone exercising here in P3?
    Good luck!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    I am in P4 now, but yes, I did start working out as soon as I hit P3. Jogging and a kettlebell workout. My arms are still super weak!

~Fatty

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast