Popular Pages

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting P3 on June 3rd, anyone else??

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Well, at the end of my first day of P3 -- eggs (with sauteed mushrooms and onions) and bacon for breakfast, grilled chicken salad with blue cheese dressing for lunch, and steak for supper -- my stomach is NOT happy with me!! I guess it was the introduction of all that fat, or something, but I feel horrible!! Even after all the time spent in the bathroom last night and this morning, the scale stayed the same for me ... which is fine because I'm 2.7 lbs. under LDW.

Hope today goes better, but honestly I can't even think about eating anything right now ... nothing sounds good.

Begin R1: 235
    Begin R2: 218.5
    Begin R3: 207.0
    Begin R4: 204.5

Brenlyn
    Hope you feel better quickly. I had the same tummy trouble after introducing all that fat on day one. It went away the next day though and then the scale started moving

R/P/M
    R1,P3- lost 27.4lbs.-drops
    My tummy has been the same Brenlyn, but can't argue with those numbers!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/rx injections
    Goodmorning everyone , i will be starting p3 on friday morning ...very nervous any tips?

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    Feeling much better today, although I haven't eaten much besides almonds and cheese ... that's about the only thing that sounded good to me today. I'll eat some protein and veggies for supper tonight.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Blessed2012 - just take it slow!!! My stomach revolted at the introduction of all that fat after 6 weeks without any!! I probably should have just continued to eat P2 food but doubled up on it!! Oh well, lesson learned!!

R/P/M
    P4
    I started P3 today. I had two eggs scrambled with some sauteed mushrooms and onions for breakfast. I was really looking forward to having coffee with cream, but I was too full to have any until a few hours later. Boy did that coffee taste wonderful when I finally got to drink it. I missed it. Coffee with 1 T milk is just not the same as a big mug of creamy coffee. And my cast iron pans were happy that I used a little butter to cook the eggs...they were looking awfully dry after all these weeks of cooking without it.

I had a salad of homegrown lettuce and spinach, and store bought tomatoes with homemade blue cheese dressing for lunch. I also had some fish for protein.

I do feel full, but I'm not feeling sick. Brenlyn, I'm glad you're feeling better. Take it slowly.

Blessed2012, my advice is to eat plenty of protein, fats and non-starchy vegetables. Avoid any experimental baked goods at first. And don't be nervous. This works as Dr. Simeons said and it isn't as hard as we fear.

R/P/M
    R3/P2 - hHCG
    jmmrr, I just read your success story. What an inspiration!! I definitely feel like finally I can lose this weight that I need to lose once and for all. I'm looking forward to stabilizing over the next 6 weeks, and then go at it again. I told my husband before I started my first round that I was actually EXCITED to start this diet! Haha .... I've never said that about a diet before!!!! Well, 28.3 lbs. lost on the first round, and I'm a true believer that this is the way to do it. I've got about 6 or 7 friends that have now started hcg as well. Although I have at least 3 more rounds ahead of me, I'm looking forward to being able to say that I'm a Success Story as well!

Thanks for the encouragement!! I think I'll go have a cup of coffee!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2 RX-SQ
    I start p3 on Thursday, I have a work related luncheon to go to so instead of having my egg/cheese/bacon scramble first thing, I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger without the bun. I'll be researching meals for p3 tonight and shopping tomorrow.

Just checking in, lost the same .8 that I have lost and gained since starting p3 but yet I ate more yesterday than I have so far. This is nuts!! Not complaining though It is good to know that I am not alone with the upset tummy. My husband also had a sore stomach yesterday.
    COLDstar13 that bacon cheeseburger sounds amazing, I am waiting till sunday to try one of those.

Does anyone have any ideas on yummy breakfast foods?? cause eggs are getting old fast around here.

R/P/M
    R4/P3/patch
    Quote Originally Posted by One day at a time 2012 View Post
    Just checking in, lost the same .8 that I have lost and gained since starting p3 but yet I ate more yesterday than I have so far. This is nuts!! Not complaining though It is good to know that I am not alone with the upset tummy. My husband also had a sore stomach yesterday.
    COLDstar13 that bacon cheeseburger sounds amazing, I am waiting till sunday to try one of those.

Does anyone have any ideas on yummy breakfast foods?? cause eggs are getting old fast around here.
    In P3, I ate Fage Full Fat greek yogurt with blueberries or strawberries and a little stevia. I also had full fat cottage cheese. Also had eggs and bacon on occassion. These are good choices because they all have a lot of protein and healthy fat. Enjoy!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R1 - 229/201.4 (-27.6) 43 day round
    R2 - 205.4/180.6 (-24.6) 45 day round
    R3 - 180.2/166.2 (-14) 23 day round
    R4 - 172/156.4 (-15.6) 37 day round

Total loss 4 rounds = 73 lbs. from a size 18 to an 8!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast