Popular Pages

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Phase 3 in 6 days!!!! Anyone else want to join???

Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Good morning!
    Synthia ~ I make some yummy cheesecake muffins that I keep in the freezer in p3 to satisfy my sweet tooth occasionally. I have to be careful not to eat the whole batch...

usmile777 ~ sounds like you are starting to stabilize and I understand what you mean about your brain needing the fat.

afm ~ I survived anniversary day relatively unscathed I'm up 0.8 but I ate way too much food yesterday, nothing non-P3, but I got up over 1400 calories and really didn't intend to so fast. Not sure what to do today...
    Yum, can they me made in the oven? I don't have a microwave. Recipe?

Round 1...,,,,,,,,,....Round 2
    Pre-Load 133.0.......Pre-Load 127.4
    VLCD 1 137.4..........VLCD 1 130.0
    VLCD 2 134.6
    VLCD 3 132.2
    VLCD 4 130.4
    VLCD 5 130.0
    VLCD 6 128.4
    VLCD 7 127.2
    VLCD 8 127.8
    VLCD 9 126.6
    VLCD 10 124.0
    VLCD 11 125.4
    VLCD 12 125.2
    VLCD 13 125.8
    VLCD 14 124.4
    VLCD 15 123.6
    VLCD 16 123.6
    VLCD 17 123.8
    VLCD 18 121.4
    VLCD 19 121.6
    VLCD 20 120.8
    VLCD 21 121.4 (LIW)

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Well, chap my hide!!!! I woke up to a 1.8 Lbs loss..whoohooo....that is all I can say. I am 1 lb below my LDW and right now this makes me VERY happy. Yesterday I had a pretty clean day, didn't eat a whole lot of carbs and apparently that did the trick, or as Synthia said, the dancing from the night before...LOL. Who knows....

I had some brazilian nuts last night, just 4 of of them, and I was hoping they would be ok, but than again, I make my cocoa crack with coconut oil and almond butter, so one could say I have been eating nuts all along, so that was not new. Anyway, that is my update since yesterday!
    Started my HCG journey 6/2011 at 192.2 lbs
    Weight after loading 159.2
    Round 7 - 159.2-143.6 (-15.6)

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by usmile777 View Post
    Today is P3D6 and I am at the same weight this morning - 143.6lb, 4 days in a raw, no change at all, it's a good news.
    2 days in a raw I had a serving of raw almonds, also yesterday I had 1 minute muffin, a little bit of mozzarella cheese on my salad. I was at 1500 calories yesterday, by adding a good amount of healthy fats I eliminated my strong feeling of hunger, my brain needed it, not sure how else to explain it.
    Today going to add avocado.
    Have a great Sunday everybody.
    You are doing FABULOUS!!!!! I have to agree with you about the fats helping eliminate the hunger. I haven't been hungry once since I have been in P3 and honestly we are are having some really amazing meals. Good luck with the Avocado. I might have some as well. I still want to make my pico de gallo and with that some guacamole. Yummm...

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Good morning!
    Synthia ~ I make some yummy cheesecake muffins that I keep in the freezer in p3 to satisfy my sweet tooth occasionally. I have to be careful not to eat the whole batch...

usmile777 ~ sounds like you are starting to stabilize and I understand what you mean about your brain needing the fat.

afm ~ I survived anniversary day relatively unscathed I'm up 0.8 but I ate way too much food yesterday, nothing non-P3, but I got up over 1400 calories and really didn't intend to so fast. Not sure what to do today...
    Recipe, please.......And being up .8 lbs is ok. Just eat a lot of protein today, that is what helped me yesterday. You will do just fine!!!! Congrats on your anniversary, too!!!

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    I'm still 1.4# away from the two pounds before an official steak day is warranted, but what do you think? Am I falling victim to some nebulous thin mentality?

I need to be happy with the progress so far and embrace the thought you said so well:
    We all have a tendency to put a lot of pressure on ourselves...it's so much better to see the big picture and realize what we all accomplished. We have a 2 lbs window to work with and a plan in place thankfully to help us correct if we go outside of that window. So just work with that. I sure am and so far it has been working well. Now in P4, I plan on doing some FFF days to loose a few more lbs before I go back from my R2, but that's a different story. Hugs to you, and you are doing great!!!! Really, you are!!!

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by mdh12766 View Post
    Ok. so ladies - what i think i am hearing you say is that I should use the weight I was on the last day I took my drops (159) as my marker. The two days I did the low calorie diet without the drops I was able to drop down to 157. But after reading some of these posts I am understanding it may be more realistic to use the 159 as my gauge.
    Breakfast this morning! First one since June 24th! Had scrambled eggs, bacon, milk (which tasted heavenly!) and coffee. It felt good to sit down with my family and eat with them! I am full. Will go easy with the rest of the day - more like phase 2 days with just a bit more protein?
    For sure use the 159 as the weight to work with! I totally know what you mean about having breakfast again...LOL. Just want to share an insight that I learned from the forum, is regarding milk. They recommend whipping cream instead of milk in your coffee. Not to mention it tastes so much better!!!! You are doing perfect! Just add more protein in, like you planned and you will do great!!!

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by tam to lose View Post
    Ok back to my LIW today! And that was with my peanut butter on ezekial toast. Oh AND this was awesome...we had some kids over last night and got pizza. Of course, I can't have pizza but it looked so good! Soooooo, I peeled off the cheese, sauce and pepperoni from the crust and ate it! It was just as good! I'm going to bake some of those flourless peanut butter cookies today and see how I like them. I might dip a few in the cocoa delight and throw them in the freezer Yum! So I'm still bloated like I'm getting TOM but yet not gaining?? Kinda weird. It actually does look like a little baby bump! I'm going to wait a few days and then take a test just to rule that out Happy Sunday everyone!!!!
    Tam, look at you!!! And you had peanut butter and ezekial toast already? What day are you on with P3? WOW!!! You rock!!!! And congrats on the awesome will power on not eating the bread of the pizza!!! And will you please share the flourless peanut butter cookie recipe??? I love the idea of dipping it into cocoa delight..yummmm...

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by MLD View Post
    I'm back down to just .4 over LDW. The family reunion was great. We arrived late so lunch was already put away. When they got the food back out at 6 I was starving! Fortunately they had baked chicken breast which I ate without the skin. There wasnt much else available other than salad that I could eat. I was satisified after but then 30 minutes later my stomach was crampy. Not sure what that was about other than I did eat some almonds during the afternoon because I hadn't eaten since eggs at breakfast! Not sure if I just got to hungry or if it was the almond. I am going shopping today to pickup a few new things. One being almond flour and almond butter. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them yet but going to have them on hand just in case!

I am going to go swim some laps today and hang at the pool. I have been trying to swim twice a week...nothing very strenuous just enough to stretch out the old body. Swimming was the one exercise my Orthopedic Surgeon really suggested after my spinal fusion 1.5 yrs ago. Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!
    MLD, you are doing great!!!! I bet swimming will be awesome for you today!!! I put 1 tblsp of almond butter into my cocoa crack and it's sooooo yummy...I could eat that all day, but I don't...lol....it's my dessert every night, so I think you will make good use of it. There are lots of recipes for using almond flour, too...there is a zucchini bread recipe, which I still have yet to make...LOL Anyway, enjoy your day!!!

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG RX
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthia View Post
    Yum, can they me made in the oven? I don't have a microwave. Recipe?
    Synthia, here is how you do it - at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until they are slightly brown. Keep in the refrigerator. We are going to make a bunch for the whole week today.
    HCG Hucog 170 IUs SQ
    R5P2: VLCD1 06/18/2012

Blog Entries
    Cream Cheese Muffins

Filling:
    8 oz cream cheese softened
    1/4 cup xylitol (or p3 sweetener of choice)
    2 med eggs
    1/4 tsp p3 safe vanilla extract
    Crust:
    3/4 cup almond flour
    2 Tbls butter softened
    1/2 tsp xylitol
    pinch of salt

Preheat oven to 350. Put paper liners in 12 regular sized muffin tin. Combine crust ingredients and put a little less than 1 Tbls in the bottom of the papers and place in oven for about 8 minutes or barely browned. While the crust is baking, mix filling ingredients with mixer. I added cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and it was yummy but I think next time (if I can have better self control and only eat 2 in a day hehehe) I'll make them plain and top with fruit after they bake and chill. Bake 20 to 30 minutes depending on how firm you want them. They will shrink considerably when cool.

Enjoy but be careful, you might want to eat the whole batch ~ 1740 calories or about 145 calories each!!!
    Karri