Popular Pages

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Phase 3 in 6 days!!!! Anyone else want to join???

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries

Tam, Ezekial bread sounds great. I have some raison cinnamon bread waitinf ro me. I am going to wait the three days, instead of two days from my last injections.
    Oh, I see now... why?

Sent with Sprint EVO via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Carry2010; August 3rd, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.40 lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51

R/P/M
    Round 3. Phase 2. Intermountain Pellets.
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaXero View Post
    Morning Everyone,

Checking in. Went down .7 so im at 144.8 this morning. It still puts me at .5 above LDW but its within the window so im good.

Breakfast this morning is eggs, coffee and bacon =]
    I also have turkey sausage on my plate, but im not sure if i should go for it or not.. We'll see..

Have a great day everyone!
    Looks like you are dong great! Did you eat the sausage? Is there anything better than bacon????

Quote Originally Posted by BellaXero View Post
    I know, im afraid to overeat you know? bah!
    Same here, I am taking it SLOW. If I feel the slightest bit full, I stop eating.

Quote Originally Posted by tam to lose View Post
    So back down to .4 below LIW and that was with 2 pieces of Ezekial toast with cream cheese yesterday! woo hoo! It was like eating a bagel with cream cheese...well kinda I kept everything else about the same yesterday. I might try another glass of chardonnay tonight and see how that goes. I'm feeling amazing though! I'm on day 5 and I seriously feel like a new woman. Tons of energy and completely content and happy. Anyone else experiencing this??
    Sounds like you found your groove! Is Ezekial bread not a starch? Cool if you can eat it! Cream cheese is not my friend, at least it wasn't last round.

Quote Originally Posted by MLD View Post
    Tam, so far I feel the same way (except for my disagreement with avocados!) and am content with maintaining. I was worried that i would be anxious to keep dropping and I did for a few days but I understand that my body needs to level out so I have mentally accepted this stage. I am glad to see you tried Ezekial bread. I was going to ask today if it was OK for P3. I wasn't sure it was but really would like some grain! I may have one piece either today or tomorrow morning. Probably should go early in day instead of late huh?
    Fantastic on maintaining! If I were to eat something carby, I would eat it earlier in the day also. I read that somewhere as well. I don't crave or miss bread at all, never did eat much of it anyway.
    Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

Unhappy

Ezequiel bread is indeed a grain=starch and not allowed on p3.

checking in ladies. When i weighed in this morning still at 153.4. I've really only eaten chicken and an apple. I can eat chicken everyday and never get tired of it. Anyway i'm scared of the scale for tomorrow because i had a 3hr flight this afternoon and from what i've heard travelling for some reason in an aircraft generally causes some weight gain?!?? Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by debbiec View Post
    Looks like you are dong great! Did you eat the sausage? Is there anything better than bacon????

Same here, I am taking it SLOW. If I feel the slightest bit full, I stop eating.

Sounds like you found your groove! Is Ezekial bread not a starch? Cool if you can eat it! Cream cheese is not my friend, at least it wasn't last round.

Fantastic on maintaining! If I were to eat something carby, I would eat it earlier in the day also. I read that somewhere as well. I don't crave or miss bread at all, never did eat much of it anyway.
    Thanks Debbie! Yes, it is a starch but has no flour. It is made from lentils and beans, I think. I actually ate it sporadically on P2 and still lost. It is one of those things that you can either tolerate or ya can't! An "eat at your own risk" thing. I've ate it everday so far on maintenance and yes, I totally eat it in the am. I would not say that everyone can tolerate it for sure though

Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    Yes, and YES! (except TOM made it's 22 day appearance). LOL

I do not feel deprived, at all.
    Oh TOM!!!! You beast! Hate that guy...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MLD View Post
    Tam, so far I feel the same way (except for my disagreement with avocados!) and am content with maintaining. I was worried that i would be anxious to keep dropping and I did for a few days but I understand that my body needs to level out so I have mentally accepted this stage. I am glad to see you tried Ezekial bread. I was going to ask today if it was OK for P3. I wasn't sure it was but really would like some grain! I may have one piece either today or tomorrow morning. Probably should go early in day instead of late huh?
    So glad you are feeling great! Ezekial Bread is an "eat at your own risk" food. Kinda like miracle noodles. It has no flour, but it is considered a starch. Some people can tolerate it fine and then others can't. SO yse, if you try it, just one piece in the am. I started at one piece and worked up to 2 pieces. I've had no issues thankfully

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG RX
    Hello everybody. I am checking in.
    Today is my second P3 day and I was up 0.8lb in the morning. I added cottage cheese, walnuts yesterday and Dukan oat bran pancake, not sure which one did it to me, so today back to P2 with adding just the cottage cheese, see what the scale tells me tomorrow. I had 1200 calories today and thought it was a good amount for day 2 of P3, my stomach wasn't hungry at all, but my mind was so hungry after dinner, at least I recognized that and stopped.

I hope the scale is kind to you tomorrow morning.
    HCG Hucog 170 IUs SQ
    R5P2: VLCD1 06/18/2012

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubHHCG
    Blog Entries
    Tam - Thats awesome!

Debbie - yes i did eat the sausage! and no there is NOTHING in this world better than bacon! lmao!

Welcome newbies, congrats to those who are maintaing and hugs for those who need em!

AFM: Im up .2 today leaving me at .7 above LDW I still wish i could get under LDW but hey as long as im in the bracket im fine. I think i went up a littl emostly because i didnt eat dinner until almost 10, then went to sleep right after! ( i was watching the movie freedom writers and didnt want to get up from my seat to make my food! lmao!)

Hope Everyone has a great day!
    -Xer0
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
    "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." -Mahatma Gandhi

R1 SW- 164.3 LDW 144.3

R2 SW - 151.5
    LDW - 136.5 (-15.1)!
    Today - 138.4 (1.9 above >.<)

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG RX
    I am up 2lb since yesterday and 2.6lb above my LIW, doing protein day today. I know it's all fluids, but still have to deal with it properly. I had yogurt/cottage cheese for breakfast and the rest of my meals will be eggs/egg whites.
    I hope it will do the trick.
    HCG Hucog 170 IUs SQ
    R5P2: VLCD1 06/18/2012

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast