Popular Pages

Thread: Suger free Jello

R/P/M
    RX Injections

Suger free Jello

How good/bad is this. I have been such a bad girl I start out great in the AM and do great till about 9am then I cave and eat things I shouldnt. I need to find something that I like and can eat and not feel bad. I've killed myself on p2 and I'm blowing it on p3 I stress eat, I get down I eat ( time of year has been no help and hubby and I have decided to go our own ways)
    I love jello really do, can eat it 24/7 if I could and I have always eaten the suger free brand so it wouldn't be hard to get used to at all.

Thanks ladies. I know I'm really not be as strong as must of you I really hope to have this down and sorted by R2 with no set backs
    155lbs as of July 2014. R2 here we gooooooo

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    the splenda and maltodrextrin are things to avoid. I only checked ingredients of a few flavors, but each one I checked that in it.

Can you munch on veggies?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    RX Injections
    Beth, I'm sick of raw veg I swaer I'm starting to gag now when I try and eat it. I wish I wasn't so picky because things would be a whole lot better I dont eat half of the foods that others eat and though I have tried to do the mind over matter thing I ended up in the bathroom head down ( cottage cheese to name just one)
    I feel like I'm losing an uphill battle.
    155lbs as of July 2014. R2 here we gooooooo

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it's difficult to not get burned out. Are you in P2 for a second round? or??
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/WAS subL "Celeste", then HHCG, now Celeste (no diff in results)
    the one time I tried the sugar free jello I gained not to mention I really didn't feel well afterwards...my bod is not used to those chemicals.

Really, it might be best to look into the patterns that are making you want to eat at night. While delving, find some other activity to keep you busy. But finding a low calorie food is just a bandaid and won't yield long term result.

It's been slow, but well worth it!! I'm 5' 1.5" & 49.

R/P/M
    Round1-Injections-Medically Supervised
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    the splenda and maltodrextrin are things to avoid. I only checked ingredients of a few flavors, but each one I checked that in it.

Can you munch on veggies?
    Beth-I read every flavor and brand of jello at the grocery tonight and there is maltodrextrin in all of the citrus flavors of sugar free jello-all brands. However, the kroger store brand of red raspberry and cherry sugar free jello did not have the maltodrextrin in it. Much like the unsweetned kool aid didn't have it in the cherry flavor either. Do you think the sugar free jello would be okay since it doesn't have the maltodrextrin in it?
    Medically supervised; injections from a compounding pharmacy

Round 1-
    Load Day 1-3/5/11
    Load Day 2-3/6/11-gained 0.2 lbs
    VLCD Day 1-3/7/11-gained 0.8 lbs
    VLCD Day 2-3/8/11-lost 2.8 lbs (-1.8 lbs)
    VLCD Day 3-3/9/11-lost 2.0 lbs (-3.8 lbs)
    VLCD Day 4-3/10/11-lost 0.8 lbs (-4.6 lbs)
    VLCD Day 5-3/11/11-lost 1.4 lbs (-6.0 lbs)
    VLCD Day 6-3/12/11-lost 1.8 lbs (-7.8 lbs)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sed1238 View Post
    Beth-I read every flavor and brand of jello at the grocery tonight and there is maltodrextrin in all of the citrus flavors of sugar free jello-all brands. However, the kroger store brand of red raspberry and cherry sugar free jello did not have the maltodrextrin in it. Much like the unsweetned kool aid didn't have it in the cherry flavor either. Do you think the sugar free jello would be okay since it doesn't have the maltodrextrin in it?
    I guess it would depend on what they're sweetening it with and if you want to use sweeteners like sucralose (likely what they use) which is Splenda during P2
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    Round1-Injections-Medically Supervised
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    I guess it would depend on what they're sweetening it with and if you want to use sweeteners like sucralose (likely what they use) which is Splenda during P2
    I have been using Splenda thus far, I tried the stevia and just couldn't stand it. Thanks! I will try it for one day and see if I am still on a decline, if not I will eliminate it.
    Medically supervised; injections from a compounding pharmacy

Round 1-
    Load Day 1-3/5/11
    Load Day 2-3/6/11-gained 0.2 lbs
    VLCD Day 1-3/7/11-gained 0.8 lbs
    VLCD Day 2-3/8/11-lost 2.8 lbs (-1.8 lbs)
    VLCD Day 3-3/9/11-lost 2.0 lbs (-3.8 lbs)
    VLCD Day 4-3/10/11-lost 0.8 lbs (-4.6 lbs)
    VLCD Day 5-3/11/11-lost 1.4 lbs (-6.0 lbs)
    VLCD Day 6-3/12/11-lost 1.8 lbs (-7.8 lbs)