Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two different correction days in a row

two different correction days in a row

Can I do a FFF day immediately following an egg day?

R/P/M
    Round 3/ Phase 2/ Injections
    i don't see why not, as long as your body is okay with massive amounts of dairy. i believe they say to not do 2 steak days in a row, though.
    **Emily**
    One day at a time
    HCG isn't a diet, its a lifestyle!

Egg day resulted in a 3.2 loss. I'll report on the fff day results (substituted full fat zoi) tomorrow.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellemon View Post
    Egg day resulted in a 3.2 loss. I'll report on the fff day results (substituted full fat zoi) tomorrow.
    Hi Kellemon- what did you do exactly for your egg day? I'm 3 lbs over today and tried high protein yesterday.
    ~ Cindy

For my egg day I had 9 eggs over the day with 1 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.

Breakfast: three egg scramble with a dash of heavy cream for texture
    Lunch: 1 egg poached with Cajun seasoning and pepper
    Snack: one hard boiled egg
    Dinner: 2 egg scramble with 1 oz cheddar and dash of heavy cream
    Dessert: 2 eggs over easy with pepper

The rules say have 8-12 eggs over the day with cream allowed and 1 - 2 oz cheese allowed.

Fff day resulted in a 1.8 loss. Now I'm 3.4 above LDW. Slightly more manageable, going to eat clean for a few days and go from there. Trying a nut day may still be in my future. I didn't think three correction days in a row was sane though.

I loved the fff day by the way. So decadent, but I was getting chills a lot at the end of the night. Felt like fever chills. I also felt puffy at the end of the night, but obviously I still lost. No idea if the chills were related to the dairy intake or just a coincidence.
    Last edited by Kellemon; February 27th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellemon View Post
    Fff day resulted in a 1.8 loss. Now I'm 3.4 above LDW. Slightly more manageable, going to eat clean for a few days and go from there. Trying a nut day may still be in my future. I didn't think three correction days in a row was sane though.

I loved the fff day by the way. So decadent, but I was getting chills a lot at the end of the night. Felt like fever chills. I also felt puffy at the end of the night, but obviously I still lost. No idea if the chills were related to the dairy intake or just a coincidence.
    So did you just eat FFfage all day? or is there a rhyme or reason to that one? As soon as I saw your post, I was like, WOW, she's in my boat. It's such an awful feeling after working so hard, right!!

I seem to get chills when I lose or at least when I was on the patches, when I would be really cold I'd have a good loss in the a.m.

I don't think my body likes nuts, so I definitely can't try that one. Hopefully, I will be down tomorrow. I drank 7 bottles of water and feel like I'm going to float away and all the pit stops to the potty are ridiculous!!
    ~ Cindy

An fff day is eating 32 oz of full fat greek yogurt portioned throughout the day. You can use stevia to sweeten and up to 8 oz of approved berries. For one of my helpings I added unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla creme stevia and had an almost chocolate mousse. My grocery stores don't carry full fat fage, only 0% and 2% so I bought plain full fat zoi. It was basically deliciousness all day long. It's considered an alternative correction day on miracleskinnydrops.com and a lot of people post great success with fff days on here.

Yes it's incredibly discouraging! Today was/is a clean eating day with high protein so I'm hoping to be back where I need to be within 2 lbs of my LDW by mid week. If I need to I'm gonna try a nut day on Thursday or another fff or egg day if I'm not feeling adventurous enough. I am nervous about a nut day because of the laxative effect they can have.

Oh! I also bought some digestive enzymes and took those after my first helping of fff. Just in case.
    Last edited by Kellemon; February 27th, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Good Morning - Well, success on the egg day! I am down 1.6 now putting me at 1.2 up which I think I can manage. It was kinda funny, I have a 5 year old and he was here with me yesterday while I was eating eggs all day and so he of course wanted some deviled eggs. It was so cute, he's like "Mom, these are so good!" I have 5 kids at home and when each of them got here, he told them all about eating deviled eggs with Mom and how they should try them.

I take a ton of supplements including digestive enzymes. I've been taking for over a year now but have finally felt success on HCG. I think I'm going to do a 2nd round after P3. I might take the risk of no P4 and see if I do okay. Are you planning on doing any other rounds?
    ~ Cindy

My eat clean day was more of a high protein day. Resulted in a .2 loss. Right direction, but slow. I'm 3.2 above LDW so I'm hoping I'm one correction day away from being back in the 2 lb zone. I plan to do high protein today and tomorrow and then a correction day on Thursday.

I'm really close to my goal. Within 5 lbs. and a part of that includes tightening things up and getting in better physical shape. Aside from the occasional sit ups or rare squats on p2 I was way too tired and weak to exercise at all so I'm hoping to stop hcg after my only round. I did a good workout yesterday for the first time in probably a month and a half and I am hurting today! I'm hoping to stick with it and get back to LDW and maybe lose a couple more pounds in p4. Ultimately I know exercise needs to be a part of my routine, I wish I loved it the way some people do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast