Popular Pages

Thread: Violently Ill yet again please help

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries

Violently Ill yet again please help

Okay so I'm horrendously sick yet again ... I did a high protein day yesterday ( it's 3 am here ) and am wondering if this is why? I took a Cali kicker as I was feeling very bloated ( 1/2 lemon juiced into 1 cup hot water and 2 capsuls of cayenne pepper ) and went to bed at like 7pm so far I've been up every hour and it's not relenting I'll spare you the details . I need help I've almost quit this twice now and Im probably going to gain again today as I held nothing in i added in no new food but more water .

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw
    ?????-weight in the 25th of august (updated daily)

-Megan

Oh no Megan

What is a Cali kicker supposed to do? And are you just vomiting or "both"?

I can't imagine cayenne pepper would have the "both" effect.... What exactly did you eat? High protein shouldn't have that effect - it's possible you have gotten food poisoning - that's what it sounds like. Did I read a post from you that you had gotten food poisoning recently too?

Jo

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    A Cali kicker regulates and burns more calories I've used them before and nothing ever ever like this ... It was "both" and I was close to going to the hospital everything I ate yesterday was pre cooked and than I just had to reheat ( m&m stuff) so I don't think it could be that I had :
    Porckchops
    Eggs and bacon muffins
    Burgers
    And salmon with a small salad

R/P/M
    round 4 phase 1
    Blog Entries

Doesn't sound right

Quote Originally Posted by MeganP View Post
    A Cali kicker regulates and burns more calories I've used them before and nothing ever ever like this ... It was "both" and I was close to going to the hospital everything I ate yesterday was pre cooked and than I just had to reheat ( m&m stuff) so I don't think it could be that I had :
    Porckchops
    Eggs and bacon muffins
    Burgers
    And salmon with a small salad
    WOW.... that is horrible. I have done a cali kicker for 2 days now and at first i feel sick, but within 30min. i'm okay. For me i am even surprised it hasn't made me go to the bathroom

I know i've wanted to quit, but I'm just sick and tired of eating loads of protein and nervously face the scale daily.

R/P/M
    r1/P2/drops
    Blog Entries
    Oh Megan I sure hope you get to feel better! ((hugs))

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone I'm feeling better now , I still haven't heard anything from my boss about a sick day :/ oh well all her vacations are planned for next month doubt shell toss me . I actually had a suprise I'm down .8lbs ! I'm at 133.4 very close
    To ldw I'm not sure what made me so Ill my stomach is feeling kinda weird still but im gonna be okay

R/P/M
    R4 P2 hHCG
    I have now read all of Kevin Trudeaus book, an I know it is hard to see the weight go up and down, outside of the LDW+2, but I am convinced that if we stick with it, we will be OK. I think it is just a matter of following the rules, keeping the carbs low (under 20 for me, under 50 for slimmer folks), nd then if you go over 2 lbs do a steak day. For me, as much as I hate the ups n downs, I am seeing the amounts getting smaller, meaning I am closer to my LDW today, than I have been any day since starting P3. I think if we gain water, then never take it off, it will end up as fat. As long as I do a steak day, I lose enough water to get back within the +2 range, so I am safe from gaining the extra fat. I think the water weight and fat weight must have some wort of symbiotic relationship, where they convert back and forth without us knowing. Like my first week of P2, I lost 14 lbs, but it had to be mostly water. . .so then over the next few weeks my loss was about 5 lbs a week, and I think the water came back, so the resulting loss from the first week became a pure fat loss. And then on the flip side, we have this *dance* going on between fat and water, and if we just hold out, I am pretty sure we will be stabelized by the end of P3. So in a nutshell, I do not think the ups and downs are directly related to what food you ate the day before. Sticking with the program does seem to be an absolute key, though, so NO starch, NO sugar, low carb (depending on what you have left to lose), and outside of those guidelines, eat whatever you want. JMO. Does that make senst? Feel free to disagree. I hope it goes well for you from here on out.
    I am using EFT (aka "tapping") to break my emotional food addiction. EFT is generally a "one time" treatment. Here is a link the EFT article on Dr Mercola's website, which gives guidelines for EFT. Scroll past the video, then read.

http://eft.mercola.com/

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    I've had only two problems I'm very strict with our two rules however that's a second time ive been incredibly sick and the time before I gained 3 lbs as I couldn't hold anything down . Luckily tho I'm back on track and am at 133.4 ( only .5 over lwd) so not worrying

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw
    ?????-weight in the 25th of august (updated daily)

-Megan