Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a week from p3 and already shopping for food

R/P/M
    R4 P3, SubQ RX
    Blog Entries

a week from p3 and already shopping for food

I was wasting time at Sprouts today and bought some refined, organic, something or another coconut oil and coconut flour. I have absolutely no idea what I'll do with them, but I don't really care. It was like I just had to have them, to signify that I'm really almost in P3 hahahahahahahaha...

Suggestions??
    R1 start: 246.6 1/10/11-2/13/11
    R1 LDW: 214.7 (-31.9 lbs)
    R2 4/2-4/28 preload start weight: 210.5
    Interruption. Resumed P2 5/8 to 5/23
    R2 LDW: 178.7 -31.8
    R3 7/4 to 7/23 Post Load/ Vegas gluttony: 185.4
    R3 LDW 7/23 166.5 -19.9 (Net -12.2)
    R4 10/23 to 11/14 Post Load: 174.1
    R4 LDW: 157.7 -16.4 (Net: -8.8)
    I'm going to be so hot at the end of this that Chuck Norris will be jealous.

~Karlipooh, AKA KPooh, P3 Hitman

I don't know what to do with the coconut stuff, but I can tell you that I have also been shopping for P3 even though I told myself very sternly to wait!! I was having wicked red wine cravings all through week 2 so I ordered a case of red wine to be shipped here next week -- and now the craving is gone. Heh. I was also drooling over the fancy imported cheeses in the grocery and Marie's blue cheese dressing, mentally eating them and composing elaborate recipe ideas featuring them. And I've also stocked up on pork, which I adore, and chicken wings to make hot wings. Oh, and almond flour. So I'm right there with you pre-shopping P3!!
    Round 1: - 11.0 (LDW 129)
    R1P3 started 2/15/2011

R/P/M
    R1/P3/ HHCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Haha! I can't believe it - same here. We've already got the grocery list made and meals planned! ONE MORE WEEK!!!
    Tiger1: | Tiger2:

Entering Week 1 of P4 = wish us luck integrating carbs! Quinoa and popcorn, here we come! YAHOO!!

P2 Total Losses:
    -18 lb | -27lb
    ---------------------------
    Goal: -15|-30

R/P/M
    R3P2
    Me too!! I went nuts at Whole Foods last Sunday!! I've stocked up on almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil (you can use these to make the cocoa crack and the mug cake the ladies keep talking about) as well as some other P3 foods! I'm SOOO ready!! Today's day 34 for me and I intend to make it to 40 plus my 2 VLCD after drops, so 8 more days after today! I can't wait!!

Carrie
    R1P2D34

R/P/M
    R5/P3/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    You'll need the coconut oil and coconut flour for Chocolate Mug Cakes (soooooo delicious). You can use the coconut oil for cooking your meats and sauteing (sp?) your veggies. You can bake with the flour, cookies, muffins (1 Minute Muffin is quick and yummy), cakes, etc. Almond flour is good for this too.

R5P3
    At Goal!!
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin!"

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    I'm with u guys. I won't be in p3 for another 2 weeks (it will have been a 50 day round), and I've already sat and made a list of different meals I can have on p3. What's up with that? I guess when u start countdowns like this, u're ready to go to p3 land. lol.

R/P/M
    R5/P4 Holdin steady!!
    The coconut oil is great for cooking your chicken or shrimp, or even veggies in! I have melted it and brushed it on asparagus, then add some garlic powder and grill them... SO GOOD.... The almond flour is great in pancakes too. Ahh mug cakes.... they are very good and filling... a special treat.....

R/P/M
    R1/P3/ HHCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Change View Post
    You'll need the coconut oil and coconut flour for Chocolate Mug Cakes (soooooo delicious). You can use the coconut oil for cooking your meats and sauteing (sp?) your veggies. You can bake with the flour, cookies, muffins (1 Minute Muffin is quick and yummy), cakes, etc. Almond flour is good for this too.
    Ooh, good to know - I've been meaning to start researching these recipes and how to use the coconut products. I love coconut, so this should be EASY!

Entering Week 1 of P4 = wish us luck integrating carbs! Quinoa and popcorn, here we come! YAHOO!!

P2 Total Losses:
    -18 lb | -27lb

R/P/M
    R3P2 RX drops
    Blog Entries
    You guys! I did the same thing when I was almost in p3 in r1. I planned and planned, bought stuff online, at the whole food store, researched recipes. You will use all of those things you bought. Coconut oil is very healthy and is used for cooking, baking, moisturizer. Do some research on it. I just ordered some extra virgin coconut oil from amazon. I'm going to use it for making chocolate delight. I also have and have been using the refined kind from walmart "Louana" and I will keep using it for cooking and baking. I also bought a vegetable spiraler. I plan to spiral zucchini and use that in place of pasta. I have learned so much just researching. Keep up the good work and press on!
    Went from a size 20/22 to 16!
    Calorie Counter

Currently R3P2 ~ Started March 28
    Pre-Load 197.2 ~ After Load 199.7
    BMI: 30.6
    Week 1: 191.7 = -8#

Week 2: 189.9 = -1.8#
    Week 3: 190.1 = +.2# (minor meltdown)

R/P/M
    R1/P3/ HHCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl1990 View Post
    The coconut oil is great for cooking your chicken or shrimp, or even veggies in! I have melted it and brushed it on asparagus, then add some garlic powder and grill them... SO GOOD.... The almond flour is great in pancakes too. Ahh mug cakes.... they are very good and filling... a special treat.....
    Great ideas too! So? Use coconut basically in place of olive oil?

P2 Total Losses:
    -18 lb | -27lb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast