Popular Pages

Thread: 10 lbs up since ending P2

10 lbs up since ending P2

So here's the story:

Completed P2 27 days with 30 lbs lost, and went from 240 lbs to 210, and stayed there for the first week of P3, then without changing anything, I went up to 214, so i did a steak day, and lost maybe 1/2 a lb.

I figured 214 wasn't that big of a deal, so i adjusted my LIW and moved on. And I'd hover between 214 and 215 and a half, even if i drank a few beers.

been on P4 for almost a couple of weeks now and I shot up to 220 and don't understand why. the only thing i did that was different was taking psyllium husk 3 times a day for colon cleansing. Is this just water weight from that? I mean, i've read that people get at least a temporary weight gain when taking it, but i don't know for sure. I'm worried and would like some more experienced opinions.

R/P/M
    LDW 140.8 P4 Life. 10/2014
    I take psyllium husk daily and I'm losing daily. I got being stable under control when I cut out sugar, startch, basically low carb. I eat 2000 a day and exercise 5 days a week treadmill/bike. And I food journal. I write down everything I eat and count every cal that goes into my mough.

I would begin today, no sugar, no startch, no fruit, and eat FAT, protein, eggs, dairy, etc.. Good luck.
    DeAnne
    Per my doctor's recommendation...
    on 10/28/2014 had a check up. "I still have Hcg injections left." He said I could "go for it" and extend P2 to 11/13/2014
    to my goal weight back in 2011 of 135 we will see. So I'm in
    R3P2vlcd ? lost count after day 56....

Phil 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

yeah, I basically did this yesterday, but i had 4 tacos, 2 at a time made with ground lamb, had some hummus and a piece of ham, and about 1 and a half gals of water, and took my psyllium husk 3 times, and I'm down to 216 again. I also am cutting down or eliminating alcohol completely until i get back to my original
    LIW. Thank you for the advice!

R/P/M
    LDW 140.8 P4 Life. 10/2014
    keep it up. Oh yes, alcohol I cut that out all together, do not drink at all, I'd rather eat, how sad is that. But on another topic, beer, wine, booze, doesn't matter, all make me break out in painful eczema I found ALL the foods that are triggers by doing HCG diet, it's the first reason that I did it and then the twenty pounds I lost was a bonus. You need to cut out all starch, you would have been down lower today with out the taco shells. It's just easier to eat low carb. It's the only way I have stayed under LDW for 47 days.
    DeAnne
    Per my doctor's recommendation...
    on 10/28/2014 had a check up. "I still have Hcg injections left." He said I could "go for it" and extend P2 to 11/13/2014
    to my goal weight back in 2011 of 135 we will see. So I'm in
    R3P2vlcd ? lost count after day 56....

Phil 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

I'll definitely try everything i can. I'll be doing a 2nd round by the end of july, so I'd like to be close to 210 for the start of that. It sucks though, because I'm a beer/alcohol guy. although it's strange that i didn't have too strong a craving to drink during P2. I've read thats common though.

Blog Entries
    If you have to drink, make it hard liquor mixed with flavored water.

down to 215 and a half today, so I'm feeling a little less scared.