Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I LOVE P4! The alternate thread.. ;o)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/InterMountain Pellets

I LOVE P4! The alternate thread.. ;o)

The deeper I get into P4, the more I realize that my mind and body have changed dramatically.

I can no longer overeat. Food loses "desire" from me after about the half way point.

Last night there was a huge burger in front of me with 6 ginormous onion rings.

I ate half the burger and 5 of the onion rings and was OVER stuffed. I even gave my husband my last onion ring and he looked shocked.. like "you're giving me food?" lol

I'm no longer obsessed with what my next meal will be. I think before I chose my meal. BUT if I want that ice cream or brownie, I have it.

The best thing is I'm holding at exactly 3 lbs above LDW. I refuse to do a steak day or anything this late in P4. I'm OK with 1lb over LDW. I can still fit in all the clothes comfortably, my measurements are EXACTLY the same as LD measurements. So I'm convinced that it's water/glycogen in the muscles and I am happy as clam.

I know not everyone has such a great time in P4 and I was scared to add things. But I did it slowly, laser treated wheat and popcorn. The two things that gave me issues.

I've actually learned that food isn't a tool to deal emotions or sheer boredom.

This said. I cannot wait to start Round 2 in a few weeks. I'm doing a longer P4 so I won't start the new round while TOM is here.

I'm just letting some of the people afraid of P4 to realize that P4 doesn't have to be terrifiying!
    Round 1 - Round 1 - Lost one size, three inches on waist and hips and 12lbs.

Round 2 Total - 15lbs
    R2P3 - 7/20/11

Blog Entries
    That's great. I'll be curious to see how you do after another round. Keep us posted.

R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    I am trying to get where you are mentally, and i think i'm almost there. I am done losing and this morning I am right at my weight that i've been at the whole time. i was at 131 ldw, but settled at 133. i gained some muscle in my arms. anyway good for you and your positive attitude!! i'm on week 4 and still not added in much. want to but just don't . keep up the good work!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Love this thread! After all my rounds, I still love what hcg has done for me too. It's changed my life. Thanks for starting this thread!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    Ph3 Begins May 23rd
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! Hearing this really makes me excited to embrace Ph4. I think the key is to take it slow. I learned that beg of Ph3.....I thought i was going slow...but now I know, REALLY take it slow! I love how you talked about having a different relationship with food now, and passing on over-eating allows you to have a guilt-free ice cream of brownie every once in a while. so happy for you! and taking as much juju as I can for my entry into Ph4 very sooN!

I can do all things through God, who gives me strength!

June 13th, PH4 Day1: 116.5lbs, Eating around 1450, Not counting calories!

Round1Phase4: 117lbs
    Round2 VLCD8: 115lbs
    Goal: 110lbs

R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    tomorrow, we are bbqing for my daughters 8th grade graduation. i bought a cake, white with buttercream, my fave, her fave. i also made a p3 cheesecake. and that is what i will have and pass up the cake, it's amazing how you make better decisions for your self. my friends still get on me to "just eat this time" but no i wont' and if it makes them mad "oh well". It's my body, my health.

R/P/M
    R4/P3/SubInj
    I thought I would chime in to this one and give my support as well.
    I am halfway through my first round in P4 and have finally started to "Stabilize".
    Biggest thing was to find what foods effected me.
    Gluten and sugar.
    My eating habit are starting to change as well.
    Instead of cleaning my plate, there is not the goal of getting it all down, it is ok to leave some on the plate.
    The food choices are also starting to make a difference.
    I am keeping with the meats and vegetables, staying away from most processed foods.
    Fruits are still questionable due to my sugar sensitivity but will keep working in this area.
    Exercising is also making a difference.
    I feel tons better after I break a sweat.

The long term success or failure is still yet to be decided.
    I have another round to go and that one will be the most important.

I will keep people updated on my progress throughout the process.

So far P4 has been quite scary as well as satisfying.

Gary

Round 4

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    I am so happy you all are doing well on your P4. I, like Tanyama, have not added in very much in the way of starches. I think I would rather just not have them. I did go to the Japenese restaurant last night and had chicken terriyaki, rice and a couplie bites of my husband's fried ice cream. I did okay, I am 2 pounds above LDW and will eat clean today. I don't do a steak day unless I am more than 2 pounds above. I am also learning not to freak out about my gains, I realize my body wait fluctuates due to water and such.
    Happy stabilizing everyone!

R/P/M
    R5/P3/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    Woohoo! I love P4 too! I wish my measurements were the same, though. I'm definitely a little "flabbier" than I was the day of LIW, even though I'm the same weight. Hopefully once I'm down to goal there will be no more flab.

R5P3
    At Goal!!
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin!"

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhCG drops
    Great thread and congratulations to you. I head into my first P4 today at 2 under LDW and am just thrilled and very interested to see how the next three weeks go. I'm planning taking it very easy on the carbs as I'll be doing another round (or two) after this anyway. P3 has gone very well so I hope P4 does too!
    pre-hCG high weight on 3/23/11, 220
    Round 1: Start P2 3/29/11 at 215 (55 days VLCD) lost -30.8 (incl 3lbs load weight) LDW 185.2
    Round 2: Start P2 7/09/11 at 185.6 (34 days VLCD) lost 23.2 (incl load weight) LDW 162.4

Round 3: Start P2 1/23/12 at 184.2 (boo)
    VLCD6 -6

I love, love, love hCG!