Popular Pages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm doing another Experiment Day for correction, Fat Fast Day.

Quote Originally Posted by spshell View Post
    I think it's on here I want to do an FFF day!
    Thanks much! That's a loooong thread. Just checking though...I meant the Fat Fast correction, not the Fage one. If you know, is the Fat Fast referenced somewhere in the thread you posted? I'll skim a little.
    Cindy

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -- Scott Hamilton

2014: Another round with a scheduled PI. I WILL break through my setpoint this time!!

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Quote Originally Posted by MySmoochy View Post
    Thanks much! That's a loooong thread. Just checking though...I meant the Fat Fast correction, not the Fage one. If you know, is the Fat Fast referenced somewhere in the thread you posted? I'll skim a little.
    No. Nuts are too high in fat and calories for P2. Remember in P2, it's no fat.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    No. Nuts are too high in fat and calories for P2. Remember in P2, it's no fat.
    Yes, I know...but I'm still pretty sure I saw someone post that they did this in P2 with success. And some folks certainly have success with full fat fage days/meals in P2. I believe they said it kickstarted their launches during a stall.
    Cindy

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -- Scott Hamilton

2014: Another round with a scheduled PI. I WILL break through my setpoint this time!!

R/P/M
    R1P3 Injections
    Hi everyone. I just started P3 & wasn't properly informed of how important it was. I'm up a pound--no starches but I had some wine--too much too soon. I am totally confused by this menu above? 123 grams of fat? I'm about 5-10 lbs from my ideal weight & have just been adding to my P2 diet. There are so many conflicting things out there; some say a steak day w. and apple ...all kinds of different times to fast then eat, etc. what is the steak day exactly? i also read the apple day is to get rid of excess water weight gain. Anyway--now that I am understanding more about p3 and saturday is one week since last injection, I would like to try and do this correctly. Grammy 1952--you did 5 rounds of this? that's incredible! what's the skinny on making this work? I definitely am concerned that once I add starches the weight will come back. I get to add in little by little. But seeing that post above? what exactly is this? is it all mixed together? I know a lot of questions here:
    4T of Heavy Whipping Cream in a pot of coffee
    2T of peacans
    1oz of almonds
    2 batches of coco crack made with coconut oil
    1 oz of almonds
    1/4 c of peacans
    drank a picture of green tea mixed with black tea, lemon and stevia
    Total Cals 1250 Fat 124 g % of Fat 87.74

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ subq start date 8/01/13
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom34 View Post
    yeah- I do well will almond butter! Sorry to keep asking questions.. I do have a few more So I weighed in this morning AND... Back to LDW!! WOOT WOOT!! so now I am having coffee - some with 1/2 and 1/2 some with HWC.. For breakfast I will once more have scrambled eggs with HWC.. Lunch is tuna with a little mayo and 1/2 of a red bell pepper with some ranch for dipping.. what do I do for dinner? I am out of steak can I do a protien shake with 4 scoops and some berries like you described in the "My Way shake" (I use Jay Robb and do fine with it)?? I do not expect anyone to design a menu for me I am just trying to figure out if what I have planned for today is lean and clean.. or if I should do something different.. Thanks
    I don't use that many foods for a correction day, you are mentioning four different kind of correction days that I do. It looks like a lot of calories and a general high protein day. But the Shake with the four scoops of the PP that was a 1000 calories for the two that I had. Sorry to be getting back to you late, still busy with sick kids.
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    Fat Fast Day Results are in....over three days I lost 6.0 pounds so I'd say it was a success. It was worth it and I'm glad to be back at goal. Before HCG that would have taken me three weeks on Weight Watchers to lose 6 pounds, I lost 2.0 each week. I'll take the FFD, it was much better food.
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by monster26 View Post
    Hi everyone. I just started P3 & wasn't properly informed of how important it was. I'm up a pound--no starches but I had some wine--too much too soon. I am totally confused by this menu above? 123 grams of fat? I'm about 5-10 lbs from my ideal weight & have just been adding to my P2 diet. There are so many conflicting things out there; some say a steak day w. and apple ...all kinds of different times to fast then eat, etc. what is the steak day exactly? i also read the apple day is to get rid of excess water weight gain. Anyway--now that I am understanding more about p3 and saturday is one week since last injection, I would like to try and do this correctly. Grammy 1952--you did 5 rounds of this? that's incredible! what's the skinny on making this work? I definitely am concerned that once I add starches the weight will come back. I get to add in little by little. But seeing that post above? what exactly is this? is it all mixed together? I know a lot of questions here:
    4T of Heavy Whipping Cream in a pot of coffee
    2T of peacans
    1oz of almonds
    2 batches of coco crack made with coconut oil
    1 oz of almonds
    1/4 c of peacans
    drank a picture of green tea mixed with black tea, lemon and stevia
    Total Cals 1250 Fat 124 g % of Fat 87.74
    I drank the cream and coffee from 4AM -8AM
    then I ate the serving of food ever two hrs.
    8:00 2T of pecans
    10:00 1oz of almonds
    12:00 coco crack
    2:00 1 oz of almonds
    4:00 1/4 pecans
    6:00 the left over coco crack.

eat every two hrs and a total of 1200 cals, it's approx 200 each snack, drink lots of water and that's it.
    DeAnne

R/P/M
    R4/P3
    Quote Originally Posted by MySmoochy View Post
    Yes, I know...but I'm still pretty sure I saw someone post that they did this in P2 with success. And some folks certainly have success with full fat fage days/meals in P2. I believe they said it kickstarted their launches during a stall.
    Typically, we've done fat-free Fage in p2....I know that sometimes people will have a LITTLE fat to rev up losses again...maybe eat 7 oz. of 2% Fage.
    Mommy to 7, ages 5 months through 12 years and step-mommy to two more

Round 1:
    10/2/10 186 lbs.
    LDW 162.3
    12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
    1/1/11 155.2 (preload weight)
    1/3/11 161.2 (load weight)
    2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

Round 3: p2d1: 165
    12/11/12 LDW: 136

Round 4: p2d1 1/25/13
    P3D1 126.4

Round 5: finished at 142

R/P/M
    r3/p3/d7 homeopathic drops
    good morning ladies! well, i put on a whopping 2lb from 1 brownie!! at my family reunion yesterday. I actually think part of it might be because i ate a lot of berries last night. i was out picking marion berries and strawberries out of my garden and i was just popping them in my mouth as i went and it was almost 9 oclock. i've noticed i can eat fruit just fine and even mix them during the day but not at night. maybe that is my imagination. not sure if i should just eat clean or do a correction day right away. thought about doing the FFF day and then tomorrow doing fat fast just to see what happens. i was gonna do the correction days every 4 days this week to see if i can lose another 7lbs. just because, i'm still a little hippy and thighy.

R/P/M
    ROUND 5 PHASE 3
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could do your FFD but I think I am sensitive to almonds and can't have dairy LOL. I guess I am doomed to steak day corrections. I am doing a high protein day today after yesterdays steak day. I only dropped 1.2 from SD and am still 2 pounds over LDW. Just eat clean and hope it comes off. Have a great Sunday all! Lorie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast