Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I lose inches? I seem to be gaining them, but maintaining my weight..

R/P/M
    R1P3 Drops

How do I lose inches? I seem to be gaining them, but maintaining my weight..

Anyone else experience it?

R/P/M
    R2P2-Injections
    Hey there, I'm curious about this too. I've been in P4 since late february, and I stabilized at 5 lbs under my LIW. (1.5 lbs in p3, the rest in p4. Hey, I'm definitely not complaining about that part!) I work out 4 or 5 times a week (yoga, nia, and have done power plate), and have added simple starches back in without gaining this entire time... I have reshaped for sure, and I started putting starches back in slooooowwly a few weeks ago. (I had tried to just stick with p3 foods only and added fruit because I was scared to gain weight!) I can tolerate pasta and rice well, whole wheat/brown or not, without gaining.

I'm experimenting with food combining now when I do try carbs, I've found that I haven't gained as long as I keep my carbs and starches separate from protein on p4.

Unfortunately, I feel like I'm gaining fat, while staying the same weight or lower. Not tons, but enough that I can tell. Inch wise, I've still lost inches in my hips and thighs, but my "after" pictures in my skivvies are starting to show some fattier problem areas that I didn't have before. I looked MUCH more firm and lean the last week of p3, even though I weighed more. It doesn't make sense to me. I work out much more now, weigh less and feel like there's got to be an explanation. I guess that it's something I would like to research. I feel like it must have something to do with the hcg that had just weaned itself out of our system... I do believe and have seen by my own round that our fat really does reshape long into p3 and 4. I can't start a new round until the end of June, so I'm just hoping that I won't have to shed this new fat. It almost makes me not want to weigh myself, since it's not the weight part that I'm worried about...

Anyway, just wanted to pipe in that I too am maintaining my weight, but am gaining inches in random areas and don't know why. Maybe look into food combining too? The "science" behind it makes logical sense to me, and has helped me maintain.

We'll see what happens. I'm going to keep working out 4-5 times a week and hope to tone up that way. I would start another round now, but I'll be in Rome for over a month in may, and there's no way that I won't have pasta and bread there. I usually lose weight when I work over there too just because all of the food is really fresh, clean, and doesn't use all of the high fructose corn syrup. The round is gonna have to wait until I come back! It can't come soon enough. Ha ha ha.

Anyway, just my 2 cents! Hope everyone is well!
    E

Does anyone thing that HCG is the best thing ever? I do! Just don't make me any fatter, k? I worked way too hard for that!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    I too have maintained my weight and added inches. I am going to do another round mid-September, so I will tackle it then

R1P2 08/14/13 - 200lbs
    R1P2 08/22/13 - 193lbs (7 lost)

I was just thinking the same. My tummy has gotten fatter without gaining weight also. I don't like this. I was tossing around the idea of doing another round to try to fix that. I would have liked to have lost about 5 more pounds in the last round and I don't know if it would be sensible to do another round for less than 10 pounds.

R/P/M
    Injections- R2/P2/LDI today, 3 days NO HCG then...P3!
    ..hhmm... do you think it is just puffiness/water weight due to adding carbs..... starches/sugar back in? I feel a bit puffier too a week into P4. I have not measured though to see, weight is OK. Still nervous a bit about this whole P4 thing. Donna
    ~*~ Florida Artist & REALTOR... 5'5", 45, start weight 172.6, R1/P2/(Starting 5/28)L1/L2
    (5/30)VLCD (40 inject.) (7/18) weight 149, R1/P2/P3D2,end of P4 lost 24 lbs! YAY! will do R2 when 6 wks. ends, I need to lose an add'l 15, want to end @ 133. Started R2/P2 (8/29) @ 152.3 (HCG/LD1); 1st day of VLCD (10/10) ...then 3 days NO HCG (LDW 138 lbs= total lost 34.6 lbs!), started R2/P3 10/14. "GOD is in Control & Bigger than all of this!" ~*~

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    are you taping regularly? this doesnt make a lot of sense to me
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    [email protected]

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    this is a common problem, although we've not figured out the cause. certainly one possibility for P4 is the extra water weight you carry eating carbs, but then the scale should go up as well. another possibility is eating something that you are sensitive to, that is making you bloat (dairy is the main culprit). another possibility (for P3) is that people are constipated from not eating enough fruits and veggies.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    Margie, i thought about all of that and the only thing that doesn add to the scale is air. water is HEAVY bloat is water. Inflamation is WATER, i submit that they are either not taping regularly or not taping consistently. it become difficult to hit the same spots unless you tap in a mirror each time.

Having said that I have gained inches in my thighs as my muscles come in but it goes away after a while. So while i didnt want to bring that up the only theory that fits is an exchange of tissue muscle for fat. But i cant figure out how that would work so perfectly so as to not show on the scale.

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, ancestor to Cmd Spock USS Enterprise
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    [email protected]

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    the bloating can be from gas- thus air....

we've actually had a LOT of people report an increase in waist girth in P3, in spite of no change on the scale. we've just never figured out a reason for it. but there are too many people for it to be only a tape measure malfunction.... Some people also report clothes getting tighter.

we also have people who continue to lose inches in P3, in spite of not losing weight. that part makes sense to me, because the muscle tightens up eventually after losing fat within it.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

What is "taping"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast