Popular Pages

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Be True P4

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say a quick hello to my P4 peeps! Hope y'all are having success in maintenance. I'm lacking motivation in P2, but plugging along and halfway through this round.. My SSG may just have to wait until next year though. I think I'm P2'd out!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pw2879 View Post
    air

Megan: Good for you in going to school. I forgot about the cream cheese that I tried the other day too! Gosh darn it...it more than likely is cheese and dairy. We will find out in a couple of days after I have eliminated them! and you should be fine doing your correction days today and Friday. I need to do the same starting tomorrow. Will do tomorrow and Saturday.

Peg
    Awesome! I think maybe 1 a week when i finally get this figured out will help me get closer to goal and happy well being. Keep me posted on your correction days
    Oh btw just seen your post about yogurt..everytime i eat liberty plain greek yogurt i jump up by .6 lbs!

Quick side note, ive posted ph3 &4 recipes in my blog ive tried all but one please take a look if you want something different ill try and update offten.
    Last edited by MeganP; August 8th, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw
    ?????-weight in the 25th of august (updated daily)

-Megan

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Rx HCG through ND
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    Just wanted to say a quick hello to my P4 peeps! Hope y'all are having success in maintenance. I'm lacking motivation in P2, but plugging along and halfway through this round.. My SSG may just have to wait until next year though. I think I'm P2'd out!
    Keep on keeping on!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March - August 9 2012
    Start 152lbsLIW 125.2
    P4 last day 129.4
    --------------
    April 2013 Start 139 loading
    P2 W1 <6.2>
    P2 W2 <.2>
    P2 W3 131.8

R/P/M
    Phase 2 Rx HCG through ND
    Quote Originally Posted by Missymom View Post
    Just checking in tonight. Having been ill all last week and just not up to doing all my running around until today. Have gotten just about everything done and woke up to LDW today! So I am in a pretty good mood.

Night, night, Ladies!
    I love that word SNARKINESS for teens!

AFM I've landed in Prescott Arizona and toured Sedona. The red rocks were fantastic. I don't have a scale and I don't wanna look! If I eat anything I'm allergic too my belly swells. If I am not good, I will be back for another P2. Well early up for this camper.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March - August 9 2012
    Start 152lbsLIW 125.2
    P4 last day 129.4
    --------------
    April 2013 Start 139 loading
    P2 W1 <6.2>
    P2 W2 <.2>
    P2 W3 131.8

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by annie1111 View Post
    I love that word SNARKINESS for teens!

AFM I've landed in Prescott Arizona and toured Sedona. The red rocks were fantastic. I don't have a scale and I don't wanna look! If I eat anything I'm allergic too my belly swells. If I am not good, I will be back for another P2. Well early up for this camper.
    Annie: Arizona sounds awesome! Have a great time. I also know what you mean about belly swelling and allergic reactions...that is sooooo me! Enjoy your time in Arizone.

Peg
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone ,

Annie enjoy your trip, my grandparents live in arizona half the year and im fortunate to have visted them a few times , its a beautiful place

Afm, well correction day brought me down 1.1 lbs..not complaning just last time i did a sirloin burger day i dropped 2.3! Oh well maybe that was water weight..Sitting at 134.4..just barley in my safe zone...not eating anything bad today, mostly meat and a salad. had eggs for breaky and will have wings for lunch Hopefully tomo is a drop and than a steak day brings me into the 133.'s ...i need some kind of security net for the journey home this week :/ but think i may make some "red velvet cakes" as a treat after im back

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw

-Megan

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Hi everyone!

Back from a week in IL and WI. Had a great time! Mostly stuck to P3 foods, added corn one night, cheese, as well as one yummy treat (with gluten) when I was out with dd at the American Girl store (OMG, little girls heaven!) and came home to 181.8 so I am very happy! Was 182.6 when I left and had no scale.

I guess 182 is my new set point and I should probably use it as LDW instead? It is only about 4# below previous LDW so not much but I don't think that it is helpful to have that big of a margin. I am eating everything I would normally eat now, and all I need an LDW for is for when I eat something new or something with gluten, or a treat of some kind with sugar) to check my reaction.

Hope everyone is doing well! I may or may not be able to catch up reading how everyone is doing.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Hi everyone!

Back from a week in IL and WI. Had a great time! Mostly stuck to P3 foods, added corn one night, cheese, as well as one yummy treat (with gluten) when I was out with dd at the American Girl store (OMG, little girls heaven!) and came home to 181.8 so I am very happy! Was 182.6 when I left and had no scale.

I guess 182 is my new set point and I should probably use it as LDW instead? It is only about 4# below previous LDW so not much but I don't think that it is helpful to have that big of a margin. I am eating everything I would normally eat now, and all I need an LDW for is for when I eat something new or something with gluten, or a treat of some kind with sugar) to check my reaction.

Hope everyone is doing well! I may or may not be able to catch up reading how everyone is doing.
    Mrs. Sounds like an awesome trip! I'm originally from the Chicago area....my sister still lives there, so everytime I go up to visit with stay the day in Chicago and walk miles and miles!! Great that you were able to go to the American Girl Store!!!

I'm still struggling with trying to get back down to my LDW....still about 4 lbs over...can't try anything new without a gain...oh well! Sounds like you are doing awesome!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Peg
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Good evening, ladies! Nice to see people are having a fun summer and staying mostly stable. Just had a busy day and ate out twice. Last night I made brisket tacos for the family and gluten free chocolate chip cookies, made with goat butter. Yummy stuff!

Have a lot of things to do with oldest DD this weekend, so I'll catch ya'll later.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Missymom View Post
    Good evening, ladies! Nice to see people are having a fun summer and staying mostly stable. Just had a busy day and ate out twice. Last night I made brisket tacos for the family and gluten free chocolate chip cookies, made with goat butter. Yummy stuff!

Have a lot of things to do with oldest DD this weekend, so I'll catch ya'll later.
    This food sounds great! Have fun with your daughter
    I'm making dinner ( shredded Philly steaks x3 + 4 eggs ( mostly yokes I hate whites cooked ) ). And I also bought myself a treat , I'm on phase 4 and bought a bag of recess miniatures ... *gasp* I will be eating one a day with breakfast just because well I deserve it hehe well minus correction days but that's fine . Well off to finish dinner and change out my taillight :/ hahaha

Start - 150.1
    134.9- adjusted ldw

-Megan