Popular Pages

Thread: Amazing results when I switched from drops to shots....

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Shots

Amazing results when I switched from drops to shots....

So happy today... I was stalled for two days, my loss although the average is close to 1 lb a day average seemed to have declined. Since I'm on VLCD 26 and am worried that my drops lost its potency, I decided to mix my shots last night and administer my first shot. I was afraid I might got overdosed because I had my drops yesterday but everything seem to be ok. I'm not hungry this morning which has been consistent lately but the amazing result is that I lost 1.8 lbs again! I think I prefer the shots coz am always on the go. I only need one shot a day and am done instead of having to have drops. I was afraid to give my shot the first time but it was absolutely PAINLESS..! I was expecting pain... So far so good! Lost 20.6 total and I only have 12 days to go on this first round...

I think I will hit my goal of loosing 30 lbs! Friends said I look good and that there's something in me that changed hehe... I started whopping 187 lbs and this morning I'm 166. I have struggled loosing this for more than 10 years and I'm glad my hygienist told me about HCG.

ANyways I thought I should share my great experience.

I'm now the HAPPIEST LOOSER! lol

R1
    159.4 ***End weight - Kept this weight off for 3 years... ready for my last 15 or 30 depending on that I see on the mirror.***
    R2
    145.0 ***End weight - Kept this weight off for 6 months... ready for my last 15.***
    R3
    146.6 ***Beginning Weight.***
    R3
    132.2 ***Last two days.... on p2!***

R/P/M
    P2: 4/2/14 P3: 4/25/14, P4: 5/16/14
    Quote Originally Posted by aknaughty View Post
    So happy today... I was stalled for two days, my loss although the average is close to 1 lb a day average seemed to have declined. Since I'm on VLCD 26 and am worried that my drops lost its potency, I decided to mix my shots last night and administer my first shot. I was afraid I might got overdosed because I had my drops yesterday but everything seem to be ok. I'm not hungry this morning which has been consistent lately but the amazing result is that I lost 1.8 lbs again! I think I prefer the shots coz am always on the go. I only need one shot a day and am done instead of having to have drops. I was afraid to give my shot the first time but it was absolutely PAINLESS..! I was expecting pain... So far so good! Lost 20.6 total and I only have 12 days to go on this first round...

I think I will hit my goal of loosing 30 lbs! Friends said I look good and that there's something in me that changed hehe... I started whopping 187 lbs and this morning I'm 166. I have struggled loosing this for more than 10 years and I'm glad my hygienist told me about HCG.

ANyways I thought I should share my great experience.

I'm now the HAPPIEST LOOSER! lol
    Awesome!
    LDW: 143
    P3W3: 143.4
    P4W1: 142.0
    P4W2: 142.0
    P4W3: 142.8
    P4W4: 141.6
    P4W5: 142
    P4W6: 144
    P4W7: 142
    P4W8: vacation
    P4W9: 143.2
    P4W10: 144.8
    P4W11: 143.4

P4W20: 143.2

R/P/M
    Waiting for HCG arrival
    Blog Entries
    Really painless? I am terribly scared of needles - especially if I am going to do the shot myself. Will one poke the needle wrongly? like hitting the nerves etc?

R/P/M
    Indefinately
    Haha. No the shots are honestly the most painless thing in the world. I understand the fear of needles but just use the short insulin needles for subcutaneous injections (3/8th of an inch long) and you cant even tell it went in. I do the shots on the inside of my upper thighs ( but I'm male and it may need to be shot in different places for a female) and it does its job! Also no you will not hit a nerve unless your needles are 2 inches long. Lol. But always pull back to be sure you're not in a vein (if you are in a vein you will see a flash of blood. If not just air.)

I hope that helped!

R/P/M
    Waiting for HCG arrival
    Blog Entries
    I am actually tempted to start with HCG injection initially because it is only one dose a day but the sight of the needle just blow me away. I literally feel weakness in my legs when I see needles. some kind of needle-phobia I guess.