Popular Pages

Thread: Inches- whoa

Inches- whoa

When I began this, my first, round, I took measurements of 10 different areas of my body.

My first week I lost 10 lbs, but only dropped 3.25 inches.

BUT THEN...my second week I dropped 6 lbs, so i wasn't expecting to see much difference in inches. Boy was I wrong! I lost 12.5 inches! In one week with a 6 lb weight loss!

I'm pretty sure this happened because the first weeks loss was mostly water and me getting "cleaned out", but the second week was almost all fat. My ketones have been (literally) off the charts.

I have a more detailed description of my inch losses on my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5aq...feature=relmfu

Happy releases everyone!

Thumbs up

Thank you for sharing! That is very interesting and I will keep this in mind when I compare my weeks' losses.
    Round #1,323

Wow your lossses are great. I think it's better to track your losses by the inches rather than pounds as you may not lose as much weight but you may lose a lot of inches.

@ Michelle - I am actually starting a round this weekend on July 21st and my starting weight is the same as yours in Round 1. I really hope I can at least lose 25-30 pounds in this round. Keeping my fingers crossed!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx injections
    Yeah I'm now thinking that I should track weight by the inches rather than pounds.. I haven't lost any weight in 4 days but I do feel much better in my body than I did before.. I'm going out later to buy a measuring tape and start measuring.. I'm starting to get discouraged especially since I did an apple day with no difference in weight .. the good news is that I'm not gaining.. I have been 242 for 4 days straight... what's next??
    Started@ 263.8 lbs /- 8 lbs with Master Cleanse.
    July 2012Load: 255.8 to 258.8 lbs
    Round 1: (14 days) : - 15.2 lbs ( - 18.2 lbs w/load)LIW 240.6 lbs
    Round 1 P3& Paleo food:-20 lbs
    October 2012 : Load 220.6 to 224.6 lbs.
    Round 2: (26 days):-17.2 lbs ( - 21.2 lbs w/load)LIW 203.4 lbs
    Round 2 P3 & Paleo foods:-16.4 lbs
    January 3rd 2012 Round 3: 187.4 lbs
    Round 3: P2 -13.6 lbs .. LIW 173.8 lbs
    P3 : - 4.4lbs ( 169.4 lbs) P4 :

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyjuliet View Post
    When I began this, my first, round, I took measurements of 10 different areas of my body.

My first week I lost 10 lbs, but only dropped 3.25 inches.

BUT THEN...my second week I dropped 6 lbs, so i wasn't expecting to see much difference in inches. Boy was I wrong! I lost 12.5 inches! In one week with a 6 lb weight loss!

I'm pretty sure this happened because the first weeks loss was mostly water and me getting "cleaned out", but the second week was almost all fat. My ketones have been (literally) off the charts.

I have a more detailed description of my inch losses on my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5aq...feature=relmfu

Happy releases everyone!
    Your doing GREAT!!!!CONGRATS

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    When i was at a stall I lost inches ..... start measuring you will be surprised ! Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by knavigator View Post
    Yeah I'm now thinking that I should track weight by the inches rather than pounds.. I haven't lost any weight in 4 days but I do feel much better in my body than I did before.. I'm going out later to buy a measuring tape and start measuring.. I'm starting to get discouraged especially since I did an apple day with no difference in weight .. the good news is that I'm not gaining.. I have been 242 for 4 days straight... what's next??

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx injections
    Thanks Melaniet .. I finally went out & got the measuring tape... I will start measuring tomorrow.. but my weight did go down yesterday by .8 lbs ... I was getting my days mixed up..
    I was trying to upload one of those ticker factory weight loss thing in my signature and I'm not getting it to work.. can you help me out with it???
    Started@ 263.8 lbs /- 8 lbs with Master Cleanse.
    July 2012Load: 255.8 to 258.8 lbs
    Round 1: (14 days) : - 15.2 lbs ( - 18.2 lbs w/load)LIW 240.6 lbs
    Round 1 P3& Paleo food:-20 lbs
    October 2012 : Load 220.6 to 224.6 lbs.
    Round 2: (26 days):-17.2 lbs ( - 21.2 lbs w/load)LIW 203.4 lbs
    Round 2 P3 & Paleo foods:-16.4 lbs
    January 3rd 2012 Round 3: 187.4 lbs
    Round 3: P2 -13.6 lbs .. LIW 173.8 lbs
    P3 : - 4.4lbs ( 169.4 lbs) P4 :