Popular Pages

Thread: Round 1 down :)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG

Cool Round 1 down :)

So this is really only my second post on the forums, but I thought I would share my pics from Round 1.

I just finished out R1/P4 and I think I did pretty well. I did a 60 day HHCG round and lost 30 lbs (including load). It ended up being that long because I had something like 17 days of no loses or gains from cheating (oops, haha ) and I wanted to finish out R1/P2 under 200 lbs.

I love HCG. I love that it helps you work on self control. Its okay for me to have a cookie, I don't need to eat 5. haha. I'm already noticing a difference in my life, and I cant wait to lose even more weight. When I first started the round it was kind of difficult just because I kept thinking of all this yummy food that I couldn't eat. Honestly though, I still haven't eaten that Lamars super fluffy filled doughnut that I said was going to be the first thing I ate on P4. After going a couple weeks through P2 it didnt really bother me to be on protocol. All of my cheats were from making cakes/cookies for special occasions.

I'm looking forward to Round 2, which I'm starting today. This round will bring me into territory I haven't been in for years.

Anyway, here are my pics. I look kinda grumpy, but that's because I was A) Fat or B) Taking the picture while still waking up because I had a meeting to get to. haha.

I have a straight up before/after pic, along with progression pics through my whole round.

Heres to new bodies and new lives

before-after round 1 alt.jpgmarcella-p4.jpg

R/P/M
    R1P2 Rx Injections
    Great job!!

Misterrollie
    WTG on your weight loss!!! Good Luck on your R2! I plan on starting mine as soon as it gets here by FedEx so maybe I'll be right behind you.

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Wow, your waist has gotten so defined and your body really smoothed out. Great job!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Thanks! I'm really interested to see how everything comes off during this second round. Hopefully it'll take out some more of my Grandma's double chin. haha. I'll never be able to totally escape it, even the thin people on that side of the family have it, but at least improving it would be nice haha :P

I think for this round, I might be more daring and try taking pics in a bikini, just so I can see everything better. lol.

@Misterrollie: Good luck with your next round! I hate waiting for things to arrive in the mail. I'm so impatient lol.

Misterrollie
    Oh I know I'm constantly looking at the door! Nothing worse then waiting to get this show started!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    indeed.

I'm having a hard time loading for this round. I cant eat nearly as much as I used to, which is a good thing, except when tryin' to load. haha.