Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Shrunk During a Two-Week Stall

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries

I Shrunk During a Two-Week Stall

I'm down .6 lbs today. At 151.6, I'm into new digits. I pray this two-week stall (around an old, stubborn set point) has finally broken. I took measurements today and was delighted by those. While I've netted only a 1.8 lb loss in two weeks, I've lost 1.5" waist, 1" thigh, 1" hips, and .5" each abdomen and bust. That's why my size 12 pants are hanging on me and I'm comfortably into a size 10 now. Gotta cling to the size shrinkage, not the scale numbers, for measuring my success these last two weeks.
    Laura

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, okiku. I agree. AND a happy update: It's VLCD30 for me and I'm down 1.4 today, my biggest loss since VLCD7. I think the stall has broken! And today I celebrate 30+ lbs lost. Very glad I stuck out the stall.
    Laura

That is so awesome. I think I would have completely lost heart on a stall that long! You have encouraged me!

1.5" in the waist is incredible! Thanks for the motivation, I'll keep it in mind for stalls!!!
    April - August 2011 225 down to 181
    Now up to 238 and starting over

That's awesome! You have lots of things to celebrate and lots to be proud of!

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. I just wanted to offer some hope to people enduring long stalls. To be clear: the first week of my stall was compounded by TOM. But the second week was all set point stuff, I think. (We never really know, right?) Happy news: the scale continues to move downward. I officially dipped into the 140s today (exciting!) and am feeling very hopeful for the rest of my round. Hang in there everybody!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    Laura

R/P/M
    R3P2 Patches
    I had a stall that lasted a week or more. I did find my clothes getting looser despite the stall. I ended up losing a lot of inches even though it didn't show on the scale. My clothes get looser every day it seems. just some more encouragement to all of you who are stuck at a stall.
    www.decor8mywalls.com
    Uppercase Living Director

R/P/M
    R3/P2/drops
    I'm glad it broke for you! I'm on a 7-day stall myself, you give me hope lol...

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Keep going Shylie! I'm through the stall and the scale continues to drop. Mostly, though, I've dropped two pants sizes this round, even though I've not lost as much weight as the first round. And my pear shape had turned into an hourglass, so I can fit into petitie sizes now, which look more well-proportioned on me (I'm 5"3"). So, chin up! Just trust good things are happening and get that tape measure out, LOL!
    Laura

R/P/M
    R1 P2-sublingual
    wow, such good stories, of people losing keeps me motivated, I am only just beginning. I need to do some measurements, I had not done that. But I did take some "before Pics".

continued success for you !

--Lost 5 lbs in 12 days on protocol-- hated the food choices
    **going rogue (not protocol). still sticking around **
    Protocol start weight- 145
    Protocol end weightt- 140
    rogue- week 1 - 139.6
    rogue- week 2 - 137.5
    rogue- week 3 - 137.5 (holiday)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast