Popular Pages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Shrunk During a Two-Week Stall

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Keep the course. Drink 10+ glasses of water each day. I like to use all my "tricks" that seem to release weight: grapefruit, green tea, ACV, green smoothies. Some people do "apple days" per Dr. S, but many of us think they don't really work. A stall will break when it's time. Just trust you are progressing even if the scale isn't registering it yet.
    Laura

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Wow...thank you so much derocherl and all others posting here. I REALLY needed the pep-talk this morning. I am on my fourth stall day and came so close to ditching this journey this morning. I tried HCG earlier this year and lost like 20 lbs. Then I stalled and the scale actually started climbing, even though I was also exercising. I ditched the diet and...long story short, I ended up gaining all the weight back. I'm determined not to make the same mistake again. I lost 11.8lbs last week (net - not including load weight) then this week i've been stuck on the same number since Monday - 189. I've tried walking in the morning, or evening...my sister-in-law made pancakes this morning which soooo did not help and almost sent me over the edge. Instead I came here, saw this thread, felt rejuvenated, put on my walking shoes and went outside. That was a big moment for me...and I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you!

R/P/M
    R5P3 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Panther, that makes my heart glad! Keep us posted, OK? AFM: I thought I was through my latest stall yesterday when I dropped 1.2 lbs, but I bounced back up .6 today. Some things we can't control. But I know I feel smaller, so I'm trusting the process and not getting hung up on the scale readings. Keep going, everyone!
    Laura

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123