Popular Pages

Page 65 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: HDI Site Test

Already confused I'm on escrow refills ready to find hcg injections and realize their are different classifications. I know I would like to lose 25 pounds. I want to use injections. I need both HCG and an injection kit. But how many of what brand? I focused so much on the diet I didn't realize that there were different companies selling HCG. Please help I don't know if I'm just overthinking this or simply missed information. Ovidac 2000 IU or 5000 or Hucog? 5000 IU or 10000 IU.
    Forgive me I have never injected anything before and am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the options

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMom3 View Post
    Already confused I'm on escrow refills ready to find hcg injections and realize their are different classifications. I know I would like to lose 25 pounds. I want to use injections. I need both HCG and an injection kit. But how many of what brand? I focused so much on the diet I didn't realize that there were different companies selling HCG. Please help I don't know if I'm just overthinking this or simply missed information. Ovidac 2000 IU or 5000 or Hucog? 5000 IU or 10000 IU.
    Forgive me I have never injected anything before and am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the options
    I would go with hucog. For a 40 day round you need either 4 vials of 2000iu or 2 vials of 5000iu (remixing halfway through and tossing the unused). A mixing kit will say it's for x number of days and the vial size. For example.. a 43 day kit for 2000iu, etc.

There is a flat rate shipping fee so order what you feel you might ever use or need if you can.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1 SubQ Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by diane0120 View Post
    Yes, Phase 1 is from Kevin Trudeau and that would be the cleanse/detox phase, most do not do this phase.
    Phase 2 is the 2 loading days and then the 21 or 38 VLC days to follow while taking the hCG, then the 48 or 72 hours at the end that you still do VLC days but without hCG.
    Phase 3 is the 21 days of upping your calories but not eating any sugars or starches
    Phase 4 is the 21 days or lifetime if done with rounds, where you add back in sugars/starches and anything else...
    If not done with rounds can you go back to phase 2 after phase 3?

R/P/M
    first week, HCG dissolve pellets
    New to this diet and forum. Is black tea approved as tea?? All herbal teas have flavors or fruit taste and I prefer nothing.. Am drinking green tea now after not losing what I thought I would in 6 days.. actually gained .01 today. Drank 132 oz water yesterday.. following to a T.. maybe my lack of a thyroid could be hurting me even tho I take synthroid and metformin for insulin resistant which also should help lose. hubby on diet and has lost 13 lbs in an week and a half but has more to lose than I do so I expected I would be slow anyway. The 2 day loading really put the 4 lbs on so actually only got that off so far...

thanks for any hlep you can give!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akmimi View Post
    New to this diet and forum. Is black tea approved as tea?? All herbal teas have flavors or fruit taste and I prefer nothing.. Am drinking green tea now after not losing what I thought I would in 6 days.. actually gained .01 today. Drank 132 oz water yesterday.. following to a T.. maybe my lack of a thyroid could be hurting me even tho I take synthroid and metformin for insulin resistant which also should help lose. hubby on diet and has lost 13 lbs in an week and a half but has more to lose than I do so I expected I would be slow anyway. The 2 day loading really put the 4 lbs on so actually only got that off so far...

thanks for any hlep you can give!
    Yes, black tea is fine while on the VLCD.

Everyone loses as their own rate.. Average for women over the course of the VLCD days is .5 to .75 lbs per day. Some days you'll lose more, some less, and some there may be slight gains.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    P3
    Help! need your opinions,... i pick up my injections tomorrow my dr is saying to load for three days then start injections on the fourth day. I questioned him and everything I have read and know says load two days with injections. When I questioned him he just said everyone does it differently - that's no answer to me. Should I just ignore him and do two load days with injections? I only bought a 23 day round but may need 30-40 days I would probably buy it off the internet after that and do it myself just wanted to get started with a dr first. Thanks!!
    I am 5'4" 43 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 150.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.
    Sep 2013 at 150lbs lost quick 10lbs then stalled.. Took a break ,
    R? 9/30 2 load days 21 VLCD Days 3 VLCD Days, started 140.4 to 128.2 total 12.2 loss

R/P/M
    R1/P2/shot
    Blog Entries
    I am just completing my first week (205.5 down to 199.2)....for the first 5 days I used the pills under the tongue and the last two days I have used the shots. I have followed the diet, but added the two melba toasts yesterday...I lost a pound yesterday and then this morning looks like a gained a pound...very frustrated! What am I doing wrong....

R/P/M
    R2P2 Nasal spray but first round injections
    Danielle, my doctor had me load for 3 days as well and I lost 22 pounds in 24 days. I had not found a difference in loading times until after I started so I had no reason to worry. I don't think it should make too much difference. Good luck.

R/P/M
    R1 SubQ Injections
    Probably the only difference is that you only "need" to load for 2 days but can load for 3. However if you load for 3 then you lose a day of weight loss.

R/P/M
    first week, HCG dissolve pellets
    thank y ou very much!!

Page 65 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast