Popular Pages

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone have experience with "Miracle Skinny Drops?"

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    Posts
    75

    Anyone have experience with "Miracle Skinny Drops?"

    I used these drops back in January and lost the 8lbs. I needed to. But I know I have gained it back because a lot of my pants/ jeans are now tight, and when I did the drops they were all hanging on me. I'm wondering if these drops have any real hcg in them. I don't have the bottle so I can't list the ingredients. I want to do another round, but am not sure where is the best place to buy real hcg. Any advice is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by caymangirl8 View Post
    I used these drops back in January and lost the 8lbs. I needed to. But I know I have gained it back because a lot of my pants/ jeans are now tight, and when I did the drops they were all hanging on me. I'm wondering if these drops have any real hcg in them. I don't have the bottle so I can't list the ingredients. I want to do another round, but am not sure where is the best place to buy real hcg. Any advice is appreciated.
    I would be a little weary of ordering from them, as their website doesn't specifically list hcg as an ingredient- it says this:

    Miracle Skinny Drops (6x,12x,30x,60x) 2 fl. oz. Bottle Miracle Skinny Drops has added support for helping a faulty metabolism, controlling hunger, improving digestion, supporting the endocrine system, regulating appetite, normalizing metabolism, with a mild diuretic. One bottle is good for 23 days on protocol.

    However, it doesn't say WHAT ingredient(s) are the 6x etc.. dillution- so I believe it's misleading on their part. I would steer clear of them.

    I got mine from Frequency Apps and they were excellent drops- I was very happy with them.
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    Phase 1 / Round 1/ Sublingual HCG Rx
    Posts
    39
    I haven't tried the brand, but I do know this. The drops will help you lose the weight, but it will not keep the weight off. I know during my 3 weeks in between drops, I had to maintain a low carb diet to keep the weight off. I also had to eat healthy. So I'd look at what you were eating since Jan. How active were you? These drops help lose the weight. Yes, they reset your hypothalamus, but that doesn't give you free pass to not eat healthy. ( Not saying that is what you are doing )

    If you did the drops in Jan & 5 months later you gained it back, it's not the drops.

    If you want to change brands look at this forum ( the homeopathic) there is a 117 pg thread about a certain brand of drops on the 1st page within the 1st 10 posts.
    Round 1: -24.2
    LD2 Gain: +7.6
    Round 2: -12.4 & counting!!! 25 days left!!





    Come view my weight loss journal at my blog: http//:sinfullysurving.wordpress.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichole43119 View Post
    I haven't tried the brand, but I do know this. The drops will help you lose the weight, but it will not keep the weight off. I know during my 3 weeks in between drops, I had to maintain a low carb diet to keep the weight off. I also had to eat healthy. So I'd look at what you were eating since Jan. How active were you? These drops help lose the weight. Yes, they reset your hypothalamus, but that doesn't give you free pass to not eat healthy. ( Not saying that is what you are doing )

    If you did the drops in Jan & 5 months later you gained it back, it's not the drops.

    If you want to change brands look at this forum ( the homeopathic) there is a 117 pg thread about a certain brand of drops on the 1st page within the 1st 10 posts.
    If the drops she was using didn't actually contain hcg- then everything above is a moot point. I don't believe the drops she had contained actual hcg- which is probably why she gained weight back.
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    Posts
    75
    I truly believe the drops were not effective, anyone will lose weight while taking them, but it's the maintenance that's difficult. The only way I could maintain my weight at 118 lbs., was to stay on the low carb diet. If I ever went over 1300 calories a day, I would gain. I eat extremely healthy, a lot of organic foods, and I watch everything I put in my mouth. I limit carbs as much as possible. I'm very active, I run, do yoga, and p90x workouts. I found a doctor in my area that sells hcg injections, I'm actually getting ready to go for my appointment this afternoon. When I did the shots about 2 yrs. ago, I had no problem with maintaining, I never did a steak day. On the drops, I lived on steak days, so I guess that's the answer about those brand of drops I purchased. I'll be happy to do the shots again because I know they are effective.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Christy824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    R/P/M
    R7-P4/week9/hhcg
    Posts
    1,710
    No offense intended, dear, but I would be leary of a doctor who puts someone who is as small as you on the hcg injections. It has always been my understanding that hcg helps people to burn off ABNORMALLY STORED FAT. Now you may not be the exact size that you want to be, but you are pretty darn small at 118 lbs. (unless you are only 3 feet tall). Do you know what your body fat percentage is? Because if it isn't significant in perspective to the rest of your body weight, you are wasting your time, effort and money . . . and could be doing your body damage.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R2, P2 Injections
    Posts
    75
    I wish I weighed 118 now, but I gained back what I lost, plus a few lbs. extra. I now weigh 129.5. I'm aiming for 120 at this point.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    R/P/M
    First Round, Phase 2, oral drops
    Posts
    54
    according to the website here are the ingredients of Miracle Skinny Drops:

    HCG Plus formula:
    INGREDIENTS:
    HCG 6x,12x,30X.60X
    Calcarea Carbonica 8X
    Fucus Ves 3X
    Spongia Tosta 5X
    Hypothalamus
    Pituitary
    Thyroid 6X,12X,30X, 60X 200X

  9. #9
    Miracle Skinny Drops are the only ones I have found that have hCG in them. I used "fake" drops prior, drops that are "horomone free". Miracle Skinny Drops is great and their website is great. They also have a page on Facebook and can talk directly to the 2 people that are the hcg experts! I am trying to plan on when to do my round 2 and I will be using Miracle Skinny Drops again!!!
    After Loading: 176.1
    VLCD 1: -.9
    VLCD 2: -1.5
    VLCD 3: -1.2




  10. #10
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by countrystacy View Post
    Miracle Skinny Drops are the only ones I have found that have hCG in them. I used "fake" drops prior, drops that are "horomone free". Miracle Skinny Drops is great and their website is great. They also have a page on Facebook and can talk directly to the 2 people that are the hcg experts! I am trying to plan on when to do my round 2 and I will be using Miracle Skinny Drops again!!!
    The place I get my patches from sells drops. I used their drops for one round and they worked well. They have hcg in them as well and they have 24/7 customer service available and they even have hcg coaches you can talk to if you're having questions.
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •