Popular Pages

Thread: Anyone using Intermountain HCG drops?

R/P/M
    R3, P2, hHCG pellets this time (drops first 2 rounds)

Anyone using Intermountain HCG drops?

I need some advice, quick!! I started my first round of hCG back in mid-January. I had purchased the HCG1234 Hcg drops when the still contained hCG. Well, due to an accidental spill, I was going to run out of drops early. So I contacted Intermountain hCG because they have great prices. They emailed my right back and confirmed that their drops do still have hCG in them. I went ahead and ordered just a small 1 oz. bottle to start with. Well, my other drops ran out Monday of this week, so I have been taking the Intermountain drops beginning Monday night for my third dose.

Since I am still relatively new, I am hoping someone can confirm that these drops are the real deal. They do list hCG and then the x6, x12, etc.... on the label. But I have definitely noticed more hunger throughout the day ever since I started these new drops. I know it could be a bad batch. But before I order more for DH and for my next round, I am hoping someone can let me know if they are having success with the Intermountain drops.

Also, the other possibility may be that I just started TOM last night after being about 2 weeks late.

Any ideas or suggestions? I took drops this morning, but felt hungry for lunch way too early today. Have not taken any more, I thought I would wait and see if I can get a confirmation that these drops are good. Otherwise, it is day 27 and I am seriously considering stopping the drops and move into phase 3 on Saturday.

HELP!!!

Round 1: -27.5 lbs.
    Round 2: -15 lbs. (then gained 10 pounds back)
    Round 3:
    Week 1: 189 (-5.5)
    Week 2: 187 (-2)
    Week 3: 185 (-2)
    Week 4: 182.5 (-2.5)
    Day 29-33: PI
    VLCD 34: 184 (+1.5) after PI and mini load
    VLCD 35: 183 (-1)
    VLCD 36: 183

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches - PREGNANT so taking an hcg Break
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyCO View Post
    I need some advice, quick!! I started my first round of hCG back in mid-January. I had purchased the HCG1234 Hcg drops when the still contained hCG. Well, due to an accidental spill, I was going to run out of drops early. So I contacted Intermountain hCG because they have great prices. They emailed my right back and confirmed that their drops do still have hCG in them. I went ahead and ordered just a small 1 oz. bottle to start with. Well, my other drops ran out Monday of this week, so I have been taking the Intermountain drops beginning Monday night for my third dose.

Since I am still relatively new, I am hoping someone can confirm that these drops are the real deal. They do list hCG and then the x6, x12, etc.... on the label. But I have definitely noticed more hunger throughout the day ever since I started these new drops. I know it could be a bad batch. But before I order more for DH and for my next round, I am hoping someone can let me know if they are having success with the Intermountain drops.

Also, the other possibility may be that I just started TOM last night after being about 2 weeks late.

Any ideas or suggestions? I took drops this morning, but felt hungry for lunch way too early today. Have not taken any more, I thought I would wait and see if I can get a confirmation that these drops are good. Otherwise, it is day 27 and I am seriously considering stopping the drops and move into phase 3 on Saturday.

HELP!!!
    As long as the ingredients list hCG in them (which it sounds like they do) then they are legit drops. What is their recommended dosage? What dosage were you taking with the previous drops? You most likely are just going to need adjust your dosage.
    I am currently taking a break from HCG, as I am EBF my baby. I have lost over 75lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    R3, P2, hHCG pellets this time (drops first 2 rounds)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    As long as the ingredients list hCG in them (which it sounds like they do) then they are legit drops. What is their recommended dosage? What dosage were you taking with the previous drops? You most likely are just going to need adjust your dosage.
    Thank you so much for your reply Just as I was about to throw in the towel on P2, I woke up this morning feeling so much better! Back to how I had been feeling for the majority of P2. So I got to thinking that maybe my dose had been too high. Which really got me thinking....I had to up my drops on the hCG1234 to 15 drops 3x day (instead of the 10 on the directions) So when the new drops arrived, I just kept my dose the same since it also said to take 10 drops 3x day. I did not even occur to me that since the dropper in the new bottle is bigger around than the other dropper, that the drops would also be bigger. HELLO!!! Light finally went on in my head

So, I re-started my drops this morning, 10 drops. I will do that for my other 2 doses today and hopefully I will be back on track.

I am so happy! First of all happy that the drops are probably just fine. And also happy because I really wanted to make it to One-derland this round and I am only 2 lbs away. If i can make it the full 40 days or longer, I should see some serious losses.

I know I have not posted much, but I am so thankful for your taking the time to help me out. I have been following several threads and everyone has been so helpful!

Round 1: -27.5 lbs.
    Round 2: -15 lbs. (then gained 10 pounds back)
    Round 3:
    Week 1: 189 (-5.5)
    Week 2: 187 (-2)
    Week 3: 185 (-2)
    Week 4: 182.5 (-2.5)
    Day 29-33: PI
    VLCD 34: 184 (+1.5) after PI and mini load
    VLCD 35: 183 (-1)
    VLCD 36: 183

R/P/M
    R1/P4
    Glad to hear that they are working. I've just bought some Intermountain drops too on the recommendation of people I work with who are on the diet and losing. I haven't started yet - will do so in 2 weeks when our Easter holidays are over. I think it will be easier to do when I'm back at work.

congrats on your loss so far - you're doing really well

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    I used Intermountain on my first round and had good results. However, second round, I was hungry all the time. I tried adjusting the dosage, but still hungry ALL THE TIME. That just sucked, so I cut the round short. Not sure if it was a bad batch or if something changed with the drops??