Popular Pages

Page 174 of 424 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4239

Thread: Aussie HCGers

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty Girl View Post
    Nyika...you were asking how I would like the taste of a hot crossed bun after all this time...I actually found a primal hot cross bun recipe today which I'd I get really desperate over Easter I may try....basically butter eggs almond flour cinnamon and nutmeg with small pieces of apple and sultanas
    Post it please!!!
    164cm - 36yo.
    start weight 62.3 kg 137lbs * BMI 23.42 * Goal weight 56kg
    VLCD31 END WEIGHT 57.2kg / 126lbs BMI 21.3
    weight lost 7kgs/15.5 lbs
    Cms lost on P2: 27cms/10inches
    Total cm lost inc P3: 35cms/13.7inches 55.5kg/122lbs BMI 20.7

Well, hi there all I have had no loss or gain in the past 2 days, but I am not worried. If this is the start of a stall I will wait it out as I don't hold much credence in the apple day, it's a psycological ploy in my opinion, still the next day or 2 will be interesting. I will stay loyal to the original protocol as I believ in it and this little hic-cup only strengthens my resolve, I refuse to give in. It helps greatley to be able to voice this here in this forum, even if noone is listening it still helps,(thanks to those of you who do put up with these post's).
    Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by nyika View Post
    Post it please!!!
    Girls, your killing me with the thought of those lovley buns, someone help me, I can't get the thought of them out of my mind.Lol
    Last edited by gentle; March 30th, 2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty Girl View Post
    Happy Friday all,

I just thought i'd share a wow moment that i had today.

So woke up today with only a 100gm loss :-( but not really that upset by it just a little annoying. Anyhow was getting ready for work and put on my new favorite pair of pants (which up until last week had not fitted for over 6 months at least) and noticed they are getting looser still then picked out a top i haven't worn for ages. Now this has always fit but was on the tight side all over for about the past couple of months. So this top is now incredibly baggy around my mid section and on my arms. Even though i have been taking measurements today was a big visual for me to see where the weight has gone from...now if only it could bugger off from my pot belly i would be more than a little grateful.

This was nice to see as i haven't really noticed when i look into the mirror any changes in the way I look. Hopefully this will change and i will be able to see the size i actually am.

Anyhow just thought i'd share to give some encouragement to those who may be dealing with small losses like i am that things do eventually change
    Thankyou for sharing, It is wonderful to see the inches disapear and to frank I would rather that than the weighloss, but I think that eventually they go hand in hand and catch up with each other, well done, you inspire me to do better.
    Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by nyika View Post
    Holy crap!
    Your losses are soo good!
    9 kgs, 13 kgs, 14.2 kgs...
    WOW.
    And I managed to lose FIVE hahaha!
    Anyway.
    Kirsty - you'll be fine on P3 with Paleo, you can't go wrong.
    I promise.

Photo - back on P2 this weekend? How exciting!

Everyone else, keep up the good work! It's so worth it!
    I can't enough compliments, it seems they only noticed it AFTER I have lost the weight. While I was already in P3 for some time...
    Maybe the re-shaping...
    Hey how are you? Thanks for all of your encouragement, it's funny how people react to you when you lose weight. I have friends and family who still have not said a word to me about the lose, even though it is so very noticeable, I wonder if they think that it's offensive to say " hey you've lost weight". Personally I wish they would. I can't wait to post pics at the end of my R1 P2, as I feel that it may help others to have a visual of the success that can be achieved, although I feel sorry they will be exposed to my ugly mug.HaHa. Thanks again Nyika.
    Patrick.

Patrick, sorry about the hot cross bun...

I also had an AHA MOMENT this morning when I stood on the scale.
    I was ONE WHOLE KILO HEAVIER.
    Why? I had two 2cm x 7cm (yes, that tiny!) piece of pizza made by a friend. It was thin, very thin, but regardless was made out of flour.
    Wow.
    I haven't had any flour since January (except for that one bite of the cheese muffins which I tested for approval for my son's b'day - which also made me heavier by the way...).
    So I think now it is safe to say that flour makes me gain.
    A lot.
    164cm - 36yo.
    start weight 62.3 kg 137lbs * BMI 23.42 * Goal weight 56kg
    VLCD31 END WEIGHT 57.2kg / 126lbs BMI 21.3
    weight lost 7kgs/15.5 lbs
    Cms lost on P2: 27cms/10inches
    Total cm lost inc P3: 35cms/13.7inches 55.5kg/122lbs BMI 20.7

Quote Originally Posted by gentle View Post
    Thankyou for sharing, It is wonderful to see the inches disapear and to frank I would rather that than the weighloss, but I think that eventually they go hand in hand and catch up with each other, well done, you inspire me to do better.
    Patrick.
    I think sometimes especially early on its nice to hear of how others have done...so I'm glad it inspires you a little bit. Even though I don't think you need it you are doing so well and definately have your head in the game

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

Hi all,

Patrick, so sorry about the mentioning of the hot cross buns...just think in not too long you will be able to try the reciPe too. I won't be trying them for at least a week but it's good to know there are options.

Nyika, I will post the recipe tonight.

AFM, today down 700gmsand that again was being over my calories due to a 200gm steak last night ontop of my my 150gms I had at lunch so looks like that's what I need to do for this last week. I was already planning on upping the calories this week with a small protein breakfast.

So hoping I can loss 3kgs more by the time I finish up p2 next week which would leave me 10kg over my goal. If I could maintain that for the 3 weeks on p3 and my 2weeks in Thailand I would be happy. Then could start a 30day round when I get home to lose the last 10. Anyhow will see how the next week goes

Well .6kg gone thismorning and it appears to be going along very well, although I am sick of the limited food choices and have still got 22 injections to go, not sure how I feel about that, at present it's a bit daunting. I'm doing okay with the hunger, but I am feeling some psychological driven cravings and it's hard anyone want to chime in with some helpful suggestions, that would be cool. Other than that I will just have to push through this and get over myself.
    Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by gentle View Post
    Well .6kg gone thismorning and it appears to be going along very well, although I am sick of the limited food choices and have still got 22 injections to go, not sure how I feel about that, at present it's a bit daunting. I'm doing okay with the hunger, but I am feeling some psychological driven cravings and it's hard anyone want to chime in with some helpful suggestions, that would be cool. Other than that I will just have to push through this and get over myself.
    Patrick.
    Hi Patrick,
    First thing I would suggest is on the food front. If you get a little creative with your food it isn't too bad. I can reccomendation stocking up on herbs and spices so things aren't so boring. I made a beef kofta the other day, basically mine meat with a heap of spices then grilled. Was super yummy. All through this round my boyfriend eats what I cook for me just in bigger portions and usually with a carb component and I don't think I've heard him complain once about boring food. Look over the recipe thread and you maybe surprised at what you can eat. If you would like some suggestions I'm happy to email some through.

On the other point of cravings. One thing I loved about hcg is it teaches you to identify if you are actually hungry or whether it is a craving. I've not once. Even hungry after the first week but do get that empty stomach feeling which. Now I know is completely different to hunger. When I feel the empty stomach a green tea or glass of water usually helps. If I get cravings now ( which honestly isn't that often now) I actually stop and try and figure out what is behind it. I know I am an emotional eater now, so when I get stressed or upset the first thing I want is something sweet or salty, so when hat happens now I try to go for a quick walk even if it's five minutes when I am at work, get some fresh air and take some deep breaths. It's hard but sometimes you just have to suck it up and tell yourself food isn't the answer.

Photo frog also posted a link about cravings a while ago that you may find helpful to help with actual cravings not emotional ones.

Hope this helps